Should this be the troll for iPhone 7 users?

Should this be the troll for iPhone 7 users?

People that bought an iphone 7 already got trolled

No point in double dipping them

to be fair, a microphone CAN be a headphone

Most iFail users don't have drills and are helpless

It seems too complicated for most applel users. You think they have ready access to a drill?

The wave troll, on the other hand, worked pretty damn well.

no normie is going to drill their phone.

I don't think anything can beat Wave.

Retro mode was damn funny though.

iHahahah funny and original comment

tell people to poke their mic with a needle
say it pairs iBluetooth or somehing

Pretty sure the bottom of an iPhone 7 looks like this.

The 7 is symmetrical on the bottom with an equal number of speaker/microphone holes on each side.

That's clearly a 6(S) phone so you're not fooling anyone.

I only found this shit on facebook and posted it here. I didnt fucking realise its symmetrical on the bottom.

How about on the top instead?

No one will fall for that

no apple user who would fall for it owns or knows how to operate a drill

most normies actually don't keep many things they could hurt themselves with, I think this is an evolutionary thing that keeps the normie bumbling from one generation to the next

>Just drill your phone!
Come the fuck on.

for instance in the UK the normie group mind has even outlawed wooden pencils , they only allow themselves to use rubber pencils and knives are no made sharp, sharp knives are confiscated in periodic police raids along with sharp sticks

call them pilot holes.

Keep in mind people fell for
>Just microwave your phone!

Checked

I'm like 90% certain that the iPhone 7's screen is going to have adhesive holding it in place like the iPhone 6s

Let's get normies to fucking destroy their screen by prying them off to find the headphone input

Yes, but microwaving your phone takes less effort.

How about a way to "enhance water resistance" by soaking it in a solution that actually erodes the seals?

How about tell them a sub-mini audio jack will be able to fit inside the lightning port, you just have to push it in with a bit of strength but it'll be totally fine and it won't ruin your charger

iit: underages

If they already bought the IPhone 7 I'm sure they'll fall for it.

check'd and kek'd

>iphone 7
>bad
other than the headphone jack, it's a fine device, and faster than most Android phones

>sub-mini audio jack
Will it actually bend the casing though? They might not know what it is and just use a 3.5mm jack, which is too large.

>lagPhone
>fast

>I didn't fucking realise
Your life dude. One day you'll fucking realise that Android is a piece of shit.

I wish I had shoop skills

These are the new iPhone 7 headphones

now that it's water resistant and has speaker ports on the bottom, put the bottom of the phone in water to see the music being played

>lost my mother to a bike wheel
>sorry to here that
any more of this Sup Forums foony meme

I dunno, the way you make it sound this would do them a favor

Please work on your insults

t. Android user

this. how can you guys be this lazy and incompetent with these troll images? do you honestly not care? i figure just firing up an image editor and arranging these images must have taken a minute or two. at that point i would at least put in the effort of making sure i was using an image of the actual iPhone 7 and not a render from like 2+ months ago.

>implying normies know how to use a drill

I'm pretty sure normies who buy apple products are far too stupid to notice any details such as that.

Yet a few microwaved them, you underestimate the stupidity of the masses.

calling an iphone bad because it's laggy is like saying android is bad because the devices are too expensive.

at least get your insults the right away around

>most apple users don't own drills
Why do I believe this
It's such an outlandish claim but I'm almost curtain you're correct in saying this

Because you're a bitter Android fanboy.
It's a proven fact that wealthier and more intelligent people use iPhones instead of Android.

how about microwaving the airpods?

Are you in a hurry? Forgot to charge them before leaving? Dont worry put them in the microwave for 2 minutes. You will have 5+ hours of battery. Do not repeat more than twice a day or it might overheat your airpods.

Why would he be bitter? That doesn't make any sense.
If anything, you sound bitter.

Anybody who is able to drill a hole like that is probably intelligent enough to see through this. Also the iPhone 7 looks different. If you want to scam anyone, you at least need to have a convincing looking picture.

will they get fucked in 2 minutes?

I like this. My $160 earphones are fucked! better buy another ones.

people will critisize Apple for their overexpensive airpods and removal of Jack port.

few seconds would do already

You wouldn't last 2 minutes while getting fucked.

I have never had any kind of sexual intercourse with another human being. I would probably not last two minutes or more my first time.

It would spark in less than one second.

>Anybody who can suck a disk this good must be intelligent enough to understand Einsteins theory of relativity.

This looks fun but werent we trying to fuck with the iPhone instead of the accesories?

The exact same thing won't work twice retards, especially right after another

We don't have a good idea yet so no one will commit to making a good image.

Huh, that's a way of thinking about that. But yeah, it's pathetic, that people lose interest and skill in building simple things themselves. Half my furniture I made myself, why is that supposed to be weird now?

Nobody who owns a drill and has the skill to actually drill a hole it that straight isn't going to fall for it

We've done water and microwave, what else is there?

Maybe we could tell people to steam their phone to get it clean.

Boiling it to clear fat would be better.