How do i get Windows 7 Pro?

How do i get Windows 7 Pro?

I don't want Windows 10, is there a way to get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theres no way to get it

install gentoo

I just don't want to pay for a fucking license

just torrent the iso retard

I'll upload a key or two in a couple of days, just look for the thread.

I am afraid of getting it from a torrent, i just want an untouched version, which torrent should i use anyway? kickass is gone.

buy a cheap ass desktop with a W7 key on eBay you poor fag

lol you think you can actually pirate Microsoft Windows 7?
it has never been cracked.
windows10 is even harder...with all the spying.

I think play Asia sells keys for about 15 bucks

thx ;)

You can get pro by not being such a pathetic n00b

In all seriousness, i need Win 7 but i need a license, how do i get one?

look up some sites that sell product keys, use windows 7 key on mc website to get w7. Burn it into usb and install it. Alternatively try torrenting it and risk fucking up

Totallynotavirus.exe

heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool

Theres no way back, u allready have the cancer

do i need a license for this?

I downloaded and installed a windows 7 iso once. That's how I became part of 2 botnets at once. Well 3 because I also had a gmail account at the time

download an iso and use daz loader to activate

There's like 10 threads like this every day. Either use the archive, lurk moar, or go to the general. Either way just fuck off

I have a site to get clean ISOs for Windows 7 and 8, but they are not activated.

You can buy a OEM key for dirt cheap or just use a activator like KMS.

what site?

go to pirate bay and just download a sp1 build from one of the trusted users on tpb...

>trusted users on tpb
topmeme

Search up Joels ISOs on Google

READ THE FUCKING GENERAL.

ALL LINKS ARE IN THERE
USE DAZ LOADER TO ACTIVATE

REEEEEEEE

How do you use daz loader?

Are you baiting or are you really just a fucking retard?

Torrent sites.

When you take off your clothes, drop them straight into the laundry basket. Best is if you have more than one: a different basket for whites, for colours and for delicates*, or just use one compartmented basket.

*That doesn’t mean your delicate home decorations! No, your woollen clothes, lingerie, silks and anything else that requires extra attention.

Not every washing machine is the same. Check your manual and learn the basics: know the fabric care symbols on your machine, how to protect and maintain it, learn the cycles, so you get the best possible wash, and learn how to save electricity, water – and so, probably a lot of money. One thing is common for all washing machines, though: they don’t like washing pets. Your pet won’t like it, either, so don’t.

Laundry symbols will make your stain removal easier, once you know what they mean! If you want a reminder, print them out and stick them in your laundry room.

on’t put too much detergent in your wash, it can leave horrible marks all over your clothes. Too little and you may as well not bother even washing! So check the dosing instructions on your pack first! Then you’ll never need to rewash. With Daz, you don’t even need that much detergent, it’s efficient with less.

Make sure you fill your machine but don’t overload it. The one palm trick is useful: if you can fit your hand in, palm up, and nothing else, your machine is full. If it doesn’t fit, take something out - not the detergent!

Getting the right detergent is the most important thing, and choosing Daz will give you the best cleaning for all your loads. So laundry is even less complicated.

Whatever happens, remember: Daz. The Simpler, the Better

really? been using em for years why what is wrong with that? i am being serious