Why would anyone get a PS4 slim when they can just save a little more and get a PS4 Pro?

Why would anyone get a PS4 slim when they can just save a little more and get a PS4 Pro?

Even if you don't own a 4k tv you will still benefit from the increased performance.

Still don't understand how they went so backwards design wise

The new PS4s look like shit

>no bluray
Sony really fucked up with some of their recent choices, also with not allowing Bethesda mods on the PS4 and bumping up the prices of PS Plus. Can't wait for Microsoft to take over the console race because people are realising Sony's bs

>gimped low end PC hardware that are limited to certain tasks

No thanks

sauce?

Why would anyone post this on Sup Forums when they can just fuck off back to Sup Forums where they belong?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why would somebody pay an extra $100 for Bloodborne?

The ps4 slim is for people like me, who don't own a ps4 and would only get one for the exclusives. I don't even have a 4k TV so I'd get the slim to play muh weebshit for as cheap as possible.

go to you faggot ass

but yes, your point stands.
its like people who buy $50 dollar headphones rather that will have to be replaced, rather than just shelling the $100 or $150 and getting multiple years out of them

>save a little more
I sense underage/minimum wage plebe.

Get out manchild

If we're going to allow PC gamer faggots here, might as well allow this.

+++++ +++++
[
>+++
>+++++ ++
>+++++ +++++
>+++++ +++++ ++
++++.

Yes, do this orat least buy an old ps4 for cheap. The performance increase is a joke and not related to fps.

I sense irresponsible retard who in their right mind doesn't like saving money where they can, honestly.

>having enough money to comfortably buy ten PS4s and not be anywhere close to the red == being an irresponsible retard
wew
the only people who would need to "save up" for a ps4 in any case would be children and people with shitty jobs. anyone else would already have enough savings and pay to not worry about getting one ps4 vs the other

just so you know, i am not the same user, so this isn't moving goalposts

the only people buying a PS4 are children and people with shitty jobs(teens)

who do you think the target audience is?
guys in their 30s and 40s?

tbf I wasn't the guy who made the original underage point either.

Teens to 20s are probably the target audience. In either case, yes, children will probably be the ones buying. That doesn't really change the humor factor at people who have to save up to comfortably afford, what, $500 USD?

I need the name of this

>that feel when already got 5 years out of my cheap 20$ headphones
smug.

>that feel when you spent 5 years using shit headphones

>monoprice 8323s are now shit headphones
nah.

>why would anyone get x when they can just save a little more money and get y

Why would anyone play games?

For the same reason anyone does anything leisure related, because they want to.

>why would anyone get a PS4

>tfw they're probably still using SATA 2

>Buying a piece of shit 4

people are preordering the iphone 7 as we speak when the 7s will blow it the fuck out come next year/spring

why would an amateur buy a PS4 Professional?

So if you get a pro does that mean you can get 60fps in games at 1080?

That's more interesting than 4k.

Current titles that run at 30 will probably still run at 30 on the PS4 Pro, but you won't get dips to the low 20s or below.

Yes this actually happen on the PS4.

I think there is too much work involved in patching existing games to run at 60.

not only that but $ony charges developers a fee w/e they want to release a patch for their games so not every game will get patched

only the big ones like Uncharted etc

Sony just won the 7 1/2th Generation

For the same reason why they always release a new slim model since the ps3.

In order to properly cut production of the original model and cut costs by providing a cheaper manufacturing alternative. In theory, people would rather buy a cheaper ps4 than a ps4

Besides the pro just serves as a sort of experiment in "predicting the future". If 4k becomes big, their covered. If not, well now console makers can compete with PC directly by finally being able to produce 1080p/60fps

All consoles are stupid.

The wattage difference

how is this Sup Forumsworthy? do they run Gentoo?

>Why would anyone get a PS4

Just stop there.

It's a hyper-proprietary computer that required a monthly fee to use fully.

It's trash.

Lol no. The included hard drives are shit but you can easily swap it for an SSD

Yes but there is little point if they're still utilizing SATA 2 controllers.

there's actually a PS4 exploit that's been released which allows it to run a linux OS. but that's not really a good reason to buy one, since you have to be on low firmware to use the exploit(meaning no PSN)

Even though games are supposed to be leisurely, people sure get worked up over them and make shit storm over them.

I can understand if people get hyped up over something amazing (like the Daigo parry), but most people spend their time losing their shit over vidja discussions on the Internet.

how fucking retarded are you nigger, do you even know the difference between SATA2 and SATA3

please kill yourself

sauce