Computer chair recommendations

After 2 or 3 years my Hyken 3 mesh chair from Staples is starting to fall apart. Ironically, the staples are coming loose on the seat. Also the right arm wrest is starting to deteriorate, and most importantly it clunks around loudly whenever I shift my weight (it has done this for a long time).

What are some Sup Forums approved computer chairs? I was looking into DXRacer but I was worried that they might be overpriced memes just because of the "gamer" branding, and also I rather liked the breathability of my mesh chair, but I might have to give it up in favor of something that's not going to tear at the seams after a few years. I want something that is comfortable, quiet, and will last 5 years of being sat in all day working from home and playing games.

And I also get that the only way to know for sure what chair really fits is to test one out on a demo floor, but knowing about which brands are reliable is at least a good start.

Other urls found in this thread:

ikea.com/us/en/images/products/markus-swivel-chair-gray__0324506_PE517017_S4.JPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A chair.

herman miller aeron

That chair is $1000. I am looking more in the

found a good condition used steelcase leap v2 for a fraction it goes for new.

glad i went this direction instead of buying another big box store chair.

this

it might be $1000, but it will literally last you for 10+ years and be comfy everyday.

think about it

Find one used - this would be far easier if there are formerly well funded startups that are liquidating after failing near to where you live. They all love that chair.

what about stealing a recaro from my neighbor with a focus st.

you can get them for 300 used if you live in a large enough city

there are 3rd party head rests for aeron, look on Amazon

This chair is a fucking meme. Do you need a seat-belt too?

lmao
it's actually pretty comfy. i don't have that specific one in the pic, but a black one with less racing seat details, and i can sit in it forever without hurting or being uncomfortable

>$0.1000 were deposited to your Herman Miller registered Paypal email!

Sit on a wooden chair for 6 months and then go to a $5 chair. I'm thinking of building my own chair out of a car seat but idk what ones are comfy.

get an exercise ball, 15 bux at most,

>herman miller shills here on Sup Forums
Doubt it, dx memsters shills on the other hand..

10 years for 1000 shekels is not enough goyim.

If I had $1000 in disposable income I would be looking at replacing something a lot more important than my chair.

Auto bucket seats are surprisingly expensive. I've looked into it.

Yeah I guess, They are designed for cars not office use but if a seat is comfy to sit in for 8+ hours driving it should be fine for almost 24hr use since you aren't dealing with shitty roads and bumps etc.

It is an option, just make sure you're getting a decent deal. You're also going to have to elevate it somehow if you're going to use it at a desk, so you may need some handyman skills for that. A lot of people use auto seats in their sim pits.

Ikea Marcus is a pretty good chair and it's a reasonable price

There are new in box Aeron's on eBay that can often be had for $400 or so. Amazing deal. Most of them come out of California and are bought in bankruptcy auctions for bust tech companies.

Also check office furniture stores that carry used furniture. You can often score a good chair for cheap. Lost of Steelcase stuff possibly Herman Miller. Those stores buy them in lots at auction and just want to move inventory.

If Sup Forums taught me something that's actually useful is that you should pick an office chair rather than a gaming meme chair. Most office chairs are designed to hold a cubicle employee's fat ass for 10 years and beyond.

i have the dxracer king series and it's good. mine's black + gray, looks fine too.

over here you can get 2 subaru impreza turbo buckets for like 100 euros.

KAB Seating ACS Executive

on ebay for $495 free shipping. Are they really worth it? I have this 100lb monster from the 60s or something and its comfy but its falling apart

No one here has tried Bauhutte chairs?

I thought you said butthurt chair for a second.

I never understood that pictured chair's prevalence? why do so many streamers have it?
I understand wanting a chair like that if you're into racing cars or racing games but the little cushion at the top makes it look so retarded and bow-tie like. Why couldn't they make it square?

OP just go to a thrift shop and look for undamaged seats. Look up a few youtube videos on how to do upholstery and repairing arm chairs, in case it breaks down in the near future.

Or get a marcus from ikea. Really comfy and much better than my old used leather chair I used to have, in the summer months I would sweat so much. Ventilation is key.

ikea.com/us/en/images/products/markus-swivel-chair-gray__0324506_PE517017_S4.JPG