Does a better wireless mouse exist?

Logitech Ifeel mouse

It looks ridiculously heavy

>double clicks after one year of usage

>falling for the gaming meme

I use it and i love it

I have one. I need a bluetooth version.
I want no dongle

love mine. better than fucking memeadder by razer. okay deathadder isnt bad but g602 feels a lot more robust and well built.

i fucking love mine

Logitech m-ry81 here
Pretty comfy mouse for palm grip. Charger however stopped working so i hooked it up to an old phone. Battery for days.

too bad it isn't Bluetooth

My G602 is still working with the stock battery from more than a year ago and I use it every day. Is this normal or sorcery?

Who's /g602 comfy/ here?

Bought about a one year ago and the best mouse on the planet

No it does not?

Even if it does, it has 3 year warranty.

>not knowing soldering
>not replacing the microswitches when they start failing

Right here, familia.

Fucking love the thing.

Is there a reason the omron switches in the logitech mice have double click issues when other mice use identical switches?

I like my mx master and switching between my laptop Pc and tablet.
Removable batteries aren't really necessary if you only need to charge every three months.

Ma man

Nice mouse, but the noisy scroll wheel is a real buzzkill.

Fantastic mouse. Battery finally had to be replaced on mine the other day after a year and a half of use.

Pic related is the ultimate mouse. It will save your hands, wrist and surface.

It looks to small for me, featurewise it'd be perfect though

It is pretty small, it took a day to get used too, but now it feels really comfy

How's the build quality of these? Does it feel plasticy and cheap?
I upgraded from a $20 logitech to a Performance MX, which is unfortunately huge and uncomfortable. Can I expect the cherry mv to last me a couple years?

>check price
>nearly 100 eurobucks
kek, people are seriously paying over 30 bucks for mice?

It kinda is, but you can always remove one battery to make it lighter. Although I personally prefer heavy mice

Haven't had this happen with mine, sucks mate

Noisy? I don't hear mine at all, the only way I can hear it is if I literally put it as close to my ear as possible

>being a europoor
Amazon has it for $50, best buy often sells it for like $40

Definitely worth it

Agreed, this mouse is almost perfect.
The only one that would defeat it, if not way more expensive is the g900

The g900 is all form over function though. The buttons are really uncomfortable to use and it has these annoying pointless gaps that rub against your skin. It's also sorely lacking in buttons compared to other gaymin' mice. I had one for 3 days before I said fuck this thing and returned it.

Do you guys think the G403 wireless will be any good?

>tfw the g700s would be the perfect wireless mouse if the battery life weren't so atrocious
at 8 hours its practically just a wired mouse

I feel the opposite.
My only real gripe with g602 is it has too many side buttons, and they're not very comfortable to use imo. I didn't notice the gaps on the 900, but now I will, thanks...

That really looks too sexual to me.

I have this mouse
>>long battery life
Meh if it's on economic mode
>>comfy
I guess
>>great performance
Sucks ass for Cs/games that require low sens, sometimes jerks around when a you do a long swipe
>>tons of features
So do other mice
>>removable batteries
Forgot to add the part where you only need one aa to run it, which I think is pretty cool
>Does a better wireless mouse exist?
Wireless mice suck shit though

>mouse

>batteries

kys

>Noisy? I don't hear mine at all, the only way I can hear it is if I literally put it as close to my ear as possible

Basically it's not a free scrolling mouse so it's shit for web and office use. There's a good reason why G502 is so popular and the free scrolling wheel is a big part of it. G602 has no excuse to not have it.