I need help hacking

I need help hacking a Twitter account I know a few coding languages now what do I do

sql injection by sending 10 or more bits through tcp ip into the main server (which may or may not l ead you to the mainframe)
if you get access to the mainframe just download install a bot and disable the IP routing which will give you permission to navigate to the sql server that contains the passwords you can bypass the logic with a buffer overflow exploit which will overflow the stack overflow. that will trigger the download and now you only have to decrypt the datavase good luck

which you can do in C

Quit shit posting

There are no known methods to decrypt a P(1) * P(2) when P(1) and P(2) are large. That's an unsolved mathematical problem actualy.

var to12hr (a) => (a>12)?a-12:a,
am (a)=>(a '0' + a

>not having quantum computer at your disposal

Did you already try uploading a HTML bruteforce injection to the blockchain cloud via peer-to-peer algorithms?

create a gui interface using visual basic

Try using JSON.

Phish the user by directing them to a phishing page that mimics the twitter login

My high school's cyber security club did that after I left. It was supposed to show people proper internet safety but it only showed them how to get suspended

It's really not that hard.
> Create fake Twitter login page
>"Hey check this photo out on twitter for the lulz"
>Send link
>???
>Profit

Lmao

Use javascript program, can find it in hacker forums

Premium kek

build a gui interface using visual basic to track the ip address

>not being able to do simple calculations in head

Install Gentoo