Geforce experience update requires login

So today I opened it up and this was the result

techpowerup.com/223927/nvidia-geforce-experience-gets-ui-update-wont-work-without-login

Uninstalling that shit right now

>Uninstalling that shit right now
Why just now? Literally nobody on Sup Forums uses that shit.

the updates notice was useful

I installed it once just to see what it is. Tried "optimal settings" for DaS 3 - it set everything to minimum despite me being able to max out everything except lighting and still get >30fps. Learned that my GPU is not ready for LEDs(wow!). Erased that garbage and never installed it again.

don't lie and post proof

ah you cant because you are an underage amd user

DaS 3 is not a demanding game, but "lighting" setting is incredibly broken, I can't even launch the game if it's above "medium". My GPU is gtx860m.
>you cant
Indeed, I'm just a cancerous phoneposter. Expect a screenshot in 6 hours or whatever, if I won't forget about it.

I use it because

1. keeps me updated on driver updates
2. i am a normal functioning person, and want to support the manufacturer in which I purchased my item from.
3. do not care if nvidia has access to my dummy account with my computers specs.

holy shill

Oh no! Nvidia knows how much ram I have!
Fucking crazy right? Fuck that. I'm switching to an inferior product with significantly worse performance due to this insane 'account requirement'.

I was kinda mad about the login.
But i already had a Nvidia account for their Forum use.

The software works well, so I'll over look the login bullshit

>I'm switching to an inferior product with significantly worse performance
What the fuck are you talking about? Who's "switching", and to what? What "performance" does "Nvidia experience" have?

I bet you also use win10 and facebook.
Fucking retard.

>read terms of service
>collect mac address
>collect IP
>collect applications using the gpu and data about them
>constantly records your desktop with a feature you can not actually turn off
>you can now only get timely driver updates through their bloatware
>retain right to use and sell whatever data they collect
>check company statements
>nvidia constantly hinting at cracking down on "online piracy"
>you will soon need to register games and other software on their bloatware for them to function, starting with their bundle-in games now
>will likely sell user data in a heartbeat
>require bloatware and account to access on-the-box hardware features like game recording and remote play
>you cannot roll back your bloatware version to regain functionality without an account
>basically none of the bloatware's features even require their network or the internet for that matter in the first place
Some laundry list of evil kike shit for a piece of fucking hardware, eh? Really makes gnu think.

it crashed trying to install and update doesn't appear anymore

so i don't really care, GFE is useless.

There you go, faggot, got home sooner. Everyone with a gaming PC is memed on.

exactly the same with me, crashed during install, i got left with nvidia control panel, i don't plan to install experience, fuck those idiots

>you can now only get timely driver updates through their bloatware

Ehm, wat? No more driver (and only the fucking driver you fucking spamalots) downloading through their website? Legitimate reason to gimp myself with team red desu.

I've had an account on this for years. They're always sending me free codes for games and shit so I'm not fussed about giving them my email. The optimization hub thing works nicely too if you're a lazy fuck who can't be bothered to tweak settings yourself.

Works well for me I guess.

AMD doesn't have this problem. Stay cucked Nvidiots.

Hello Jen-Hsun Huang

The only thing I used GeForce Experience for was ShadowPlay, but later I found out OBS and Bandicam do the same thing using the NVENC encoder. There's no real reason to use GeForce Experience unless you're the kind of person that installs the toolbars and addons that come with freeware installers.

assuming you can dremel the drive bays and odd bays out, that looks like a swell case

The MacBook Pro with Retina display doesn't have this problem.

Just block it with a firewall.

Alternatively, don't use software that doesn't respect you or your privacy.

The libre AMDGPU Mesa drivers for GNU plus Linux don't have this problem.

They fell for the "keep drivers up to date" meme

I remember having to downgrade my drivers to be able to run that game, and it worked perfectly, with the most recent versions the game slowed down to a crawl.
I'm never buying anything from NVIDIA ever again

Nouveau drivers for GNU/Linux also doesn't have this problem.

True but unlike Nvidia, AMD contributes to the free drivers.

>Nvidia account for their Forum use.
Got bad news for you buddy, it's either facebook or google account.

>look, mom, i'm lying on the internet!

>that case

Lol you Sup Forumstards are RETARDED.

Just a new level of cucking for nvidiots. They love it.

As someone with a gt520, it has come in handy

no more "game ready drivers" , only quarterly driver updates, if that.

AMD has many other problems

What the hell is this, a road side computer? What safety regulation hell has Europe devolved into?

The drivers for my 760 are ones from last year. After the Witcher 3 game ready update any driver completely fucks up. I was thinking of getting a 470 or 480 but honestly I don't play any new games except TW3 and it runs on med/High settings at 60fps. For now I'm not worried about it, but the only thing I'll miss if I don't go Nvidia is Shadow Play.

>geforce experience

Than press it you dumb fuck

doesnt have the preformance neither

>respecting privacy

>uses the internet and posts on Sup Forums

you already failed

I created an NVIDIA account using a trash mail account. You don't need to login with Jewgle or Kikebook.