Anyone here still using Outlook.com?

Anyone here still using Outlook.com?

Since the latest update, I can't even find where the attachments are when opening an email.

I do.
After the latest downgrade I set up my account to handover all mails to my private server.
Fuck microshit.

Turns out you can't see attachments when using an adblocker...

It's not the adblocker but the list you're using. It needs to get updated to support outlook.

>not using a desktop email client that connects with outlook.com service

I do see the attachments.
Imo outlook have the best interface clean and simple. I hate gmail with a passion, all look like a fucking mess, it groups all the email like if it were a fucking chat, shows you ads everywhere..

The ONLY reason I'm still using it is because I've had the same email for 16 years.

i find that outlook is slow, and the attachment upload is glitchy, like a lot of microsoft software behavior

sometimes a file loads, other times it stops and endlessly cycles

i still use a yahoo account which pretty much just post right away

theres too much visual bullshit going on with outlook at cost to function

>Outlook.com

hello gramps

Outlook for me is better than gmail, of which I only like the tagging system.

Other than that, Outlook is just better, and especially accepts keyboard inputs while on gmail it takes so many click to delete all the spam I have to receive.

10 Bing points added to your account!

>Tfw still main my "@hotmail.com" account
Am I old yet?

i stopped using my @aol.com email address because people laughed at me for it

I switched to gmail after they locked me out of my account for a month for changing ISP
They can go fuck themselves

2 years of Sup Forums pass added to your IP!

I would use gmail if I could get an account name that was even remotely professional. Everything is fucking taken.

I got my name when Outlook was first opened up to the general public. But overall I don't really use it, I'm just sitting on the real estate.

My Gmail, though, is 99.987% professional. No numbers or underscores or any such nonsense. Good shit.

Huh? I havent noticed any changes

>hello gramps
what did he mean by this?

They need to start allowing more special characters, hyphens and whatnot.

Install gentoo.

I just moved from it to Yandex. Best decision I've made in terms of email. Outlook.com is the worst. Yahoo is better than that shit. Even AOL if you install an ad blocker.

They could, but it wouldn't look professional on a resume/CV, I think. Or am I too antiquated in my ways?

j0}{N_|\/|4|[email protected]

lol nobody is forcing you to use them in that way. But why allow underscore _ and not hyphen - ? Or brackets (JohnDoe)@gmail.com

It's the worst email service I ever used. Not even trying to be edgy, just my experience.

And after they locked one of my accounts for some "spam suspicion" I just stopped using it for good.

Same here. I even ditched my firstnamelastname at outlook because of how shit it is.

Why would you go to outlook.com when you can use the outlook program that comes with office it's the shit

So is it Hotmail or live?
I still use my ancient AOL

Outlook's respected in the business world and having a [email protected] is the cherry on top for clean well written resume.

the very same hotmail I signed up for to use MSN Gaming Zone back in the day. Luckily I made my address [firstname][otherinitials] and not something stupid.

Beast Wars! Jedi Knight! ANTS

>16 years

How about 21 years? GTFO lightweight

Hotmail didn't exist 21 years ago.