Should i buy apple clones?

a black i7 plus is too hot to ignore

for about $150 you get a high end clone

>sophone i6

any experience?

any suggestions?

Why the fuck would you do that? Spend that $150 on an actually decent phone.

have u seen a matte black i7 plus

none can compete anymore

Sure it's a good looking phone but what do iClones have to do with that?
Get back to /lgbt/, iSheep.

>what do iClones have to do with that?

maybe coz they are their clones?

all that sperm you drank is eating away your brain matter

People who buy phones merely for their looks are idiots. Enjoy it lagging like crazy. Hope the buyer's remorse doesn't suck too bad.

And an applefag calling someone else gay is a bit hypocritical, isn't it?

>should i buy apple clones?
No, you should just post thousands more of these threads until your shilling has finally gathered enough applestore points to get you a real iphone 7

i can suck cocks for that. you want i suck your dick?

>wanting to get a cheap clone of a cheap product

it's like getting cucked twice

Are you actually 13?

Just fuck off. I asked a simple question and don't need poorfags to change the topic. No one can deny that Apple products are the best around or that they're the sexiest technology too.
Stop living off your parents money in their basement and grow up.

Feel free to leave faggot.

Just fuck off.

I ask again, are you 13? I don't even know why the fuck I come here anymore, most boards are filled with literal retards who don't know shit about anything. Listen you little skidmark, I'm a massive Applefag, I'm criticizing your dumb shit for thinking you can simply get a '''clone''' and it'll be just fine or whatever. You're a fucking idiot and I hope your parents ban you from the computer you little cunt.

you need to be more subtle
the op was a good idea though

iPhone is a great phone because of how great it feels when you use it. You will never know that feel until you actually own one.

Dont waste money like, you are buying by impulse.

I have a few questions for those who used these phones or know anything about them.
1. What's the build quality of those phones?
2. Do they have the same type of storage as iphones do? (some type of SSD storage which is much better than most Android phones)
3. Do they support external storage?
4. Do they use the same charging ports iPhones use?
5. Do they run on iOS or something else? Since I don't think iOS is available for download how would they get it? Is it just a cheap iOS clone or an Android reskin?
Hardware is the only thing iPhones have better than Android phones, I actually prefer Android on a software level which is why I'd choose a cheap Android phone over an iPhone. If these iChink phones have at least decent hardware I might buy one myself for shits and giggles.

You won't get an answer from opening your own thread like this. As you have already seen. Your best bet is chink shit general on this board, or looking up YouTube review channels.

I, for one, applaud that you want to buy a phone purely for the aesthetics and don't care about the brand, just how it looks. Applefags are always on about 'you're paying for the aesthetics design', and if that price for you is less than apple sells it at, go for it.

>cheap chink shit iphone copy
>decent hardware

lolno
Your are getting the bottom of the bottom.

You cant get good hardware without paying for it retard.

Youre asking if iphone copies have NVMe storage?

lmfao

So it's almost as worthless as a regular iPhone?