>3GB RAM
>3100mAh battery
>5.2" AKA perfect size full hd IPS
>microSD slot
>headphone jack
>front facing stereo speakers
>20.7MP camera
>IP68 rating

2 years later, phones don't deliver anything but updated CPU and useless fingerprint sensor. Am I better of just replacing battery once this one has degraded enough? I'm a consumerfag and would be happy to waste hundreds of dollars on a shiny new flagship but they simply don't deliver significant improvement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5.2" AKA perfect size

What are you, slenderman?

I'm actually confused. Are you saying 5.2" is too big or too small? If use a V10 that has a 5.7" screen, 5.9" if you inude the second screen. 4.7" screen are for people with baby hands. How is 5.2" no objectively the best size?

Are you implying that's too big? Well Im not a child therefor I can easily use my thumb on the diagonal corner of the screen, is that fine with you?

using mine for almost a year now. Except from the horrible front cam and inconsistent rear shooter. Its everything I wanted. 5 hours of sot in a full day of use on LTE with all the major social media apps with every possible sync and notifications settings on (except facebook/messenger fuck the official app I use swipe for it) And great performance

.2" AKA perfect size
Not really. 4.7 is perfect FOR A PHONE, 6.5 is perfect for a MID(as in mobile internet device, what phablets are used for).

After two years mine's at around 3.5 hours SOT with fb and messanger and wifi which is not bad at all. Thanks god I only take drunk pictures with my friends so I couldn't care less about camera quality, but yeah I expected better from Sony (it's software issue as far as I understand). Looking at new releases and none is convincing enough to dump this fellow, the new xperias look like dogshit.

Well if you were taller than 175cm you would have no problems with it, up to 5.5 it's all good.

I'm 182 and own a 5.2 phone(LG G2). It's NOT perfect. Too small for media consumption but too big to fap in bath.

>watching movies on a phone
>fapping in bath instead of fucking qt gf
You are trying to be made fun of, right?

>watching movies on a phone
Did you even read my post.
>qt gf
I won't settle for 3dpd.

What media consumption other than watching movies do you need a big screen for exactly? It looks pretty clear.

And I said that 5.2 screen is too small for that. Is reading really that hard?

If by media consumption you mean watching YouTube videos, then yeah, I agree - a smartphone is good enough for that. But as far as watching movies on a phone goes:
youtu.be/wKiIroiCvZ0

Even further from my post than I guess reading IS hard.

YOU: it's too small for media consumption
ME: watching movies on phone is lame
YOU: can you even read?
ME: media consumption = watching movies
YOU: yes, are you retarded?

Can you follow the conversation mate?

I have the z3c and I'm really happy with it. I looked into the new phones, just to see what I will be getting after it dies, and literally nothing better has come out in ~3 years? What the hell are they doing?

>YOU: it's too small for media consumption
Exactly.
>ME: watching movies on phone is lame
Because it's too small.
>YOU: can you even read?
Because your post implied I watch videos on my phone. Which I don't. Because it's too small.
>ME: media consumption = watching movies
Correct.
>YOU: yes, are you retarded?
You probably are.

I think it's only 2 years now, but yeah. Sony has gone into the opposite direction of what everyone wanted (or expected) and they won't be going back on it any time soon.

Just bite the bullet and leave the compact market, it's dying anyway.

Yeah but read OP. Other manufacturers aren't any better. 2 years of development they came up with fast charging (c)(tm) and marginally faster CPU.

Same here.
I bought this thing about a year ago when my N8 finally died and I see no reason whatsoever to upgrade for the foreseeable future.

Only problem is that the camera is kinda meh, especially considering that these guys manufacture real cameras and should have the know how.
Probably just Sony trying to protect their low end point and shoot camera market, by not putting too much effort into them.

Even if you leave the compact market, you're just looking at a slightly faster and bigger version of the phone.
They're all more or less the same and there's simply no reason or incentive to upgrade these things nowadays.
They're all good enough to last for years without a real need to upgrade.

Only thing I hate about my Z3C is that sunny takes ages to push updates.
I installed CyanogenMod and it's a bit better but I'd like to get completely rid of android, I'm working of porting sailfish and fixing what currently does not work (e.g. the camera).

As long as it runs llsif (Love Live) smoothly.

I just upgraded from NexusS to OnePlus3 (which I recommend).

But with your specs... keep going for several years, as you sure can.

The shit to come will be crazy fast, power efficient and worth the wait.

Let idiots sacrifice their net worth because new iDiotphone; They'll always be low savings riffraff as you push ahead in life.