Really makes me think

Really makes me think

The people that design PCB get bored.

Install gentoo

No they get board.

ayyyyy

Nope, Chairman of the bored here, it is bored.

>Guys look I just found a coincidence then stringed together two things which don't make sense together! I just found a new conspiracy theory, excksdee!!!!

weren't egyptians blacks?

WE

Is that a map of the Lost City?

WUZ

not all of them

most of them probably weren't

No, they were white and Jewish. Old egyptians had nothing to do with black people.

Not black egyptian but whitest of the race
Egyptian muster race

They were white, but they weren't like the whites you see nowadays. White people nowadays don't really share any ancestor genes with ancient egyptians if that's what you're implying.

in jail

I fucking swear all these horribly artifact ridden jpgs are being spread around the web by an AI that is conducting a multitude of social experiments.

Did you forget to take your schizophrenia pills user

Only the nubians.

I'm really left-wing and I hate these dumb motherfuckers. Anyone, black or white, who thinks the Egyptians were black or who believes these psychotic conspiracy theories pushed by these dumb niggers is a fucking retard.

The Egyptians were fucking Semitic people. Their language was in the same family as Hebrew, Arabic, Aramaic, and Akkadian.

Nubians were the only black Egyptians.

WE

Mansa musa the only black dude who's net worth is more than 3 shekels.

You're a moron.

>you're
How ironic

Holy shit nigga, I jut realised that i have this ancient map of Egypt

He used the right one, retard.

Your retarded

My retarded what?

your cute

:3

Thanks!

Wanna be my bf

Thats cuz you aint woke son

Read "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" and you'll know why.

>cringe

Typical Egyptians were neither white, or Jewish, they were most likely brownish. Defo not black though.