Thoughts on the wileyfox swift?

Thoughts on the wileyfox swift?

It's shit.

It's great.

It's great shit.

I don't think about it at all.

I thought Mozilla was nonprofit

I'm using one right now. It does the job, It's mediocre.

I think it's THICC

it has nothing to do with mozilla

Rebadged overpriced chink shit

>le apple tier packaging
>trash plastic bottom-tier phone

Just fucking stop.

Using one as we speak
It's pretty pad. Screen quality is shit. Shuts off by itself randomly and boots up again. Fuck this meme shit

Using one right now, it's great.

>wileyfox
Never trust a fox, especially the SLY fox.
Also, you can buy better phones at sub $200 than that garbage.

The design is awesome

I have one.

Pros
It's a phone
Cyanogen updates over the air is pretty cool
The included Amazon.co.uk warranty with it is really generous
It looks nice especially the camera and Wileyfox logo

Cons
USB port is recessed too deep so chargers always fall out
Cyanogen 13.1 has a bunch of annoying Microsoft garbage included
Battery life is horrible
I'm on my second Wileyfox Swift because the first one made a loud POP noise and died
My second one still randomly hard resets and will likely suffer the same fate
Rebadged chink shit, you can get superior chink shit for the money (Xiaomi, Oukitel)

Overall mediocre/10, I think the phone itself is worth £60 but they doubled the price and relied on native Cyanogen to sell it. I didn't know about chink shit at the time so it was my fuck up, not theirs.

>pros
>it's a phone

I have one. It just werks. Mostly comes with only essential applications, it's fast and sturdy.

Feels a bit cheap but at the price it's understandable. Camera isn't great but who cares. Has removable battery, sd card slot, dual sim card capabilities.

Like the other user said the charging port requires you to use their own cable which is really short.

Battery life is ~6hrs SOT.

It gets the job done. Would recommend.

You can get a Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro 3 for the same budget, it has official Cyanogen too and much much better specs

The only solid reason to go Wileyfox is that they offer amazing warranties because they're based in UK. I hope they can start making their own designs instead of slapping a fancy back case on an existing Chinese phone, I'd love to support a British phone company. Right now though, there's no point paying over the odds for chink hardware.

Got one also and never had it randomnly reboot. Screen is the same as the nexus 4.

It's shit

it has micro USB charging - why do you need to use their cable?

> 2 gb of ram

Oiy guv'ner

The port is recessed too deep so most cables don't fit in properly. They slip out unless you press it in and angle the phone right.

you mean it like every other smartphone released the past 5 years?

I have had one since december (paid €150) and I quite like it. It's nice and snappy and the build quality seems fine.

Only my dog stood on the screen and now I have hundreds of dead subpixels. Not that big of a deal though since it is still perfectly usable and you don't usually notice them.

from a quick search the redmi is £160
the swift is £120

the redmi is 5'5
the swift is 5'

the redmi also wasn't available when I got the swift