Is there an electronic daily planner that doesn't suck?

Is there an electronic daily planner that doesn't suck?

google calendar

>being autist enough to need a planner

it's actually really handy when you have a social life and can share your calendar, work schedules and shit with other people you're talking to frequently so you can make plans.

I mean a device

How am I going to get my PhD otherwise

>having plans
>caring about one's future

this. My memory works fine enough that I don't have to waste time and resources to take down objects on paper like a stupid video game.

I have to start doing it. I have a job, I study, I'm doing quite well on both but my life is still messy af

Why do you need an extra device for that isnt a smartphone enough ?

A smartphone screen is too small to read or write anything at least for me.

I was never able to find one. I ended up juat using the bullet journal system and it worked out really well.
>tfw it took me a year and a half into my phd to accept I needed to start writing this shit down or I would forget and be completely fucked later

These kind of pictures seriously piss me off
>Le coffee on the desk xddd DUDE PRODUCTIVITY LMAO
real life isn't like this

that shit is sex, can't wait to jam my fingers between the "hinge-tracks"

literally when is it out

Yea it is

Life is whatever you make it user. Just because you don't experience this in daily life, that does not mean that no one else does.

I just gave up on everything and went full botnet with google keep & calendar.

Best planners are always paper based imo.Opening an app is harder than lifting the planners cover up.

it's called not being a NEET

Yes.

org-mode is the only planner worth mentioning

I know how that goes. I stopped using digital planners since it was easier for me to write shit down than configure a billion settings on a digital planner. Those Ban.Do planners are god tier, m8

What is this?

>imfuckingretardedandcantreadfilenames.jfif.png.gif.psd.tga.tif

I use paper.
Phone screen is too small, and I sure wont be carrying a laptop with me all the time. Also i don't want a bigger phone.
I'm considering buying a tablet and a dumbphone instead of a smartphone when my current smartphone breaks though, might not use paper anymore (prob still will).