This is why iPhone specs are unbeatable

This is why iPhone specs are unbeatable google.com/amp/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/9/12/12886058/iphone-7-specs-competition?client=ms-android-google

TLDR based iOS and lack of fragmentation allows Apple to do more with less specs

We've known this for years.

Why do you think they get so much shit here? They're the top dog, the largest target. Like it or not they have and will keep on shaping the industry.

Too bad about the audio jack thing else I might have considered buying an iPhone 7.

Your autism is showing

people still buy iphones?

Not an argument.

Yeah but it's mainly homosexuals and 13 year old girls now.

Then why are older iphones so fucking slow?

What's autistic about wanting basic functionality from a phone that costs the better part of a grand?

Apple wants you to buy their shit again. It's their "fragmentation".

the one year old Lumia 950 still beats the iPhone 7 in terms of specs, even the camera

And the iPhone 7 beats it in literally every other category (probably including those)

no it doesn't

>less specs

The IPhone CPU is really great.
I don't see how it's "less specs".

>Dead windows phone beating anything.

Best crack pipe I ever had desu

5 years ago you'd have considered Flash to be a basic requirement. Idiot.

>Windows Phone: dead, true
Lumia line also dead but not Windows Mobile

5 years ago it was

Windows Mobile is superior in terms of software

Hahahaha, is this real?

And you probably would still do if Apple wasn't pushing the envelope.

Is that happened? Apple pushed the industry to switch from flash to html5?

They were the first to drop flash support and many people thought they were crazy back then.

"that doesnt mean thats why people stopped using it"
apple fangays BTFO

The only reason there isnt a 16gb phone is that it was probably more expensive to pay a company to keep making the shit.

Meanwhile my note 7 might light on fire but itll do so with a minimum of 64gb internal.

Wired headphones are soon to be deprecated. Enjoy being a retard for the time being.

Also I should add I have been experimenting with wireless earbuds for a bit. I use them for running.

In my experience this is a terrible design I much prefer the style with a "collar" like this that rests on your neck and has wires leading to the buds. The ones like apples tend to be heavier because they need to contain the components and they constantly fall out of my ears.

>soon to be deprecated

I love iphones an dhave a 6. But yeah the audio jack is a bummer. I don't use it often... but still. why the fuck would they even. I have my own headphones I don't wanna buy some ugly shits I will just lose in a week

both of these have a 3.5mm jack and are still way smaller than the iphone 7, and the nano even managed to fit a 30 pin connector.

oh fug I am now never buying an iphone

>torrenting and emulation is a million times better on android
kek faggot, a gaymur like me will always go with android because the poophones cater to our desires

they didn't HAVE to remove it, they WANTED to remove it.

There is no technical reason why it can't have a headphone jack in addition to lightning.

/thread

exactly jony ive is a huge fucking cunt, who's ran out of ideas.

>a line of phones that is only popular in burgerland and nippon is going to deprecate an industry standard from 1978 that is used in not just phones but desktop computers, laptops, tablets, speakers, military devices, airport and navel communication, auxiliary ports in stereo systems and amps is going to be deprecated
apple is delusional if they think they can do anything but remove it from phones

What did he mean b

Grandpa's and grandma's do. Boomers are the most populous generation right now therefore apple phones are #1

Fuck boomers and fuck millennial, they are the stupidest generations.

who are you even quoting?

These iPhone shills are high as fuck

I find my iPhone 5 is slow now then it was a couple years ago. I don't think this graph is accurate but it's still a phenomenon.

Those look like futuristic leaf blowers.