What do you think Sup Forums, is this a real person?

What do you think Sup Forums, is this a real person?

bbc.com/news/magazine-37322034

My fucking sides. Even /3/ can make shit that looks more photorealistic.

looks like a nigger that just changed the image hue.

They say 99% of Sup Forums is retarded. They also say that woman is real.

That haircut is so shit.

Who in his fucking mind could think it is real.

That's some impressive Nvidia technology right there.

>Has science gone too far

Someone with legit brain damage from stroke, head trauma, birth defects, etc.

Just using mocap would fit the "relies on technology to creater her distinctive look" premise.

> hottest faces
Why the fuck.

Of course it is a person, fuck you Sup Forums.

The only thing suggesting that it's even modeled after a real person is that she's so unattractive.

That's what you get by letting boomers use the internet.

I think they might mean she takes pictures of herself then tacks on some partial 3d render over it in some kind of attempt to be artsy

Holy crap, I hope she releases nudes. She looks hot as fuck. Nuoh my dick.

You only need to look at this shit to tell it's a ray traced model superimposed over an image.

Who cares? It's ugly as fuck lmao.

If it's filtered she must be bald. After all this year computers still can't render hair properly. My guess is 100% CGI.

Assuming that retarded facial structure is humanly possible, the lighting is still so fucking off that it can't be real. It's a bot.

not only is is fake as shit, it's also ugly as sin

what the fuck, people

thats what it looked like to me orginaally
looking through all her pictures i'm 100% sure she is real and is just heavily editing her photos for artistic reasons

there is just certain essence to her and body language that computer animation just cannot replicate

but then again, haters will say its photoshop

they really half assed her clothes tbqh

she's so beautiful
where is she from

the face itself looks believable but the hair and shirt gives it away

>there is just certain essence to her and body language that computer animation just cannot replicate
Perhaps, but computer rendering certainly can. I've yet to see a single thing that convinces me this 'has' to be a real person. Please show us the pictures or videos that convinced you.

>that noise
Octane or Cycles?

inside the computer

I'm guessing she's from Autodesk, but i could be wrong.

nigga look like a fucking sims character

Cycles fampai

Not photorealistic at all.
I guess the average person is used to the sims graphics or some shit.

Looks like a model ripped straight out of second life. How can anybody think that shit is real? Even consoletards have better rendering than that.

to be fair, most of the people who think it's real are probably literal children or people who don't use computers much.

back in the day, we thought pic related was photorealistic, but that was because we didn't know any better

Everything is shit.

>certain essence to her
So I guess this is the "reason" dumb motherfuckers give for believing this god-awful render is real

It's like she's Russian.

Why is it even news

half-life 2

is this a real person?

no. fuck off

that's a damn good hair render

a qt

That's an Android user you can tell by the pixles

Never thoughts that AMD SurgeryXâ„¢ would advance this far. AMD sure has been making breakthroughs as of late. Impressive photorealism.

yes
thats my waifu

but the part of me that hates 3Dpd is very confused

Computers are scary.

People are stupid. What else is new.

Shit. They got nothing on her, pic related

That's the closest thing to a real life Persocom the Japanese have invented so far. Maybe it'll only take a few years before they finally sell realistic sex robots.

>these fucking rend... OH SHIT IT'S REAL

She's Ukrainian :^) I think my country has its own share of crazy people..

>She's Ukrainian
So basically, Russians who experienced a bit more rape by the Mongols than other tribes to the north.

Hmm, no. Ukrainian.

It makes me excited knowing I will live in the era of realistic virtual simulations.

>BBC

Your fucking news is KEKOLD

Yeah, that's what i said.

No

You are right, i forgot to add that there was also a bit of Turk rape, but it's best to ignore that.