Android

>android

And then they said wingblows spy on you

It 's google in general, if you use maps on your google account and you haven't disabled location tracking you can log into your account and see all the places you've been to. Also you can find some other spicy data google has on you, I suggest you check it out

What's the problem? You knowingly bought a device that had Google software in it, and explicitly allowed it to use your location in the settings.

Have you tried disabling location services, my dear retarded friend?

google services spy on ou.
You can use android without them.

You cannot disable it on the latest version. Get fucked android cuck.

>It seems that with the latest versions of Android, Google Maps is on 24/7, waiting to send you notifications, with no way to disable it.
>Even if you uninstall Google Maps, Google Play's background service is tracking your location 24/7.

Are you a retard or whaa? you don't have the play service's on aosp

Is there a guide to remove the botnet?

Step 1: Don't use android.

>implying iPhone doesn't do the same thing

>runs Cyanogenmod
>has deliberately flashed Gapps
>complains about Gapps
That's like slitting your wrist and then complaining about how it hurts

Name ONE alternative

Don't flash Gapps

Again, disable location services. Sorry if that's too hard for you to understand.

Uh, disable location services maybe?

They do. I remember that there was a short news article on the fact that people were going into syria to be recruited by Daesh but they left their iphone on and didn't know it had tracking. When they came back they were arrested because they knew they hadn't just been visiting the country but been hittin the training camp.

Look up how to install a custom rom. A popular one is CyanogenMod.

Then the guide will tell you where to get Gapps (google apps). Skip that step. Download apk's as needed from your other computers such as F-droid (alternative to play store)

Which alternative to gapps is there?

what parts do you use?

i use osmand for maps, and k9mail for email, not sure what else gapps comes with, as i've never used them

Not that guy, but if you do want to continue using Google's services, but without having any proprietary applications running with root access, doing fuck-all, look up microG. It's a FOSS implementation of the stock Google Services found on phones.

>use CM
>use privacy guard to block access to location

?

I actually like looking at my timeline on google, I travel a lot and it's cool to see where I've travelled with photos any everything.

I remember a news story saying they even track you when the battery is dead (spoiler: it's not really dead)

Spoiler, you're a retard.

thanks i guess I'll find what im looking for in the gentoo wiki

No Gapps