Do you actually sit like this...

Do you actually sit like this? l've been trying and after 10 minutes l cannot literally mantain the posture and it's unconfortable, l end up going back to the caveman posture without even realizing

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/shop/buy-mac/imac-vesa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same, my back starts hurting both way.

i use laid back posture. keeps my back straight.

I tend to find the leaned back posture the most comfy.

>guy with an apple product is gonna teach me something
no thanks.

I sit with my legs up in my chair

Because you have a shit chair. If you had a good chair sitting properly would come naturally.

t. expert in the domain since 1995

So do I. I'm usually sitting on one leg as well which probably isn't the best for posture.

keep trying to sit like that, it gets taking used to

nothing happens instantly. you have to unfuck your mind's habit of doing this for what i assume has been years. as soon as you catch yourself slouching, correct yourself. you have to do it instantly so as to build the new habit up.

source: me

this

I lounge to the side and put a leg up on the table.

wat

>shoes at home
>iFag
>gaymer glasses

lol

T.Slav

it's how l usually sit, knee bent on chair, the other leg on ground, elbow on chair, and the other hand on mouse surfing the web

that's another guy in the suit right?

Posture is a meme, all you need is decent core strength

we're both girls user

n-no

Exercise you fat fucks. Christ.

okay, we're both trannies

[spoiler]actually only she is[/spoiler]

lift and do stretches

elevate your feet while sitting by putting a footstool at your feet. Your back was never meant to sit up straight for long periods which is why people feel comfortable sitting on a couch all day but not sitting upright in a chair. Your chair should also have some inclination. There is a reason why people are always trying to lean back in their chair and put their feet up, that is the most natural way to sit.

>said Billy, the 18 years old insecure male who's lifting to compensate, while heading straight ahead to the road of hyperkyphosis

Not a true slav squat

This stock image is close to what I do

you dont really need a chair, do you?

>tfw my back and posture is truly fucked

I want to fix this shit

Exercise and stretching helps. But yes, you'll feel pain because your muscles are used to the shitty posture. Keep using it despite that, the pain will disappear as your body gets used to the proper posture.

Also try to keep your muscles relaxed despite the different posture. You're probably subconsciously tensing muscles to "keep" that posture, which causes them to cramp up after a while.

I cross my legs like a woman or sit cross legged like a chink.

thanks, l'll kept forcing myself to this posture

Same here, but i try to change this, because this way one of my knee will be cucked.

>cross my legs
>like a woman
what is this supposed to mean

Looks comfy.

I wanted this and a beanbag, might be maximum comfy, table looked too low for me sitting in a beanbag.

Swim. Swim. Swim more. Swim is the #1 shit for back and posture problems. Don't listen to the /fit/ brotips with their stupid shit, bodyweight exercices and swim. That's all you need to do.

No matter how bad your posture is, Sup Forumsentoomen, at least you're not macfags

Didn't notice the example was with a Mac.
The thing is so badly thought he actually has to use a box to elevate it. I think the newer iMacs don't even have a VESA mount option.

It's when a woman puts one leg over the other.

>haven't gone swimming in over 10 years

I don't even know if I remember how to swim at this point

>I think the newer iMacs don't even have a VESA mount option.

apple.com/shop/buy-mac/imac-vesa

The newer iMac design forces you to buy a special VESA mount model instead of the previous design where you are able to remove the default hinge to swap it out for a mount

Just another example of Apple going full retard in their designs ever since Tim Cook took over

Fat flows.

are you implying men dont put one leg over the other?

i cross my legs but more so that my knees are nearly aligned

Yes. Women use that posture to keep their panties hidden while they sit down.

Oh wow, it's not even a thing you can buy later, it's either with or without.

Probably because the back wouldn't be 100% flat and it made "Jony" Ive sperg out. Because if there's something you look at every day, it's the back of a monitor.

I had a 87 degree curvature in my spine.

I have been fused with two cobalt chrome rods for nearly the entire length of my back.

I literally can't have bad posture.

It's funny when people point it out, and how I "won't have" back problems sitting like that.

>made "Jony" Ive sperg out

My guess is that Steve Jobs always reviewed his designs and called him out on any shit, Tim Cook doesn't have any sense of design and simply lets Ive do whatever the fuck he wants

>I have been fused with two cobalt chrome rods for nearly the entire length of my back.

That surgery sounds incredibly painful

I straighten my back every hour or so

4u

...are you Wolverine?

>she

Needs a tatami and I could call this Flavortown.

>not using your bed as a chair

I'm a cheap fuck and no one ever comes over anyway.

I push my back onto my chair, with roughly my torso up to my 2nd rib up from the bottom is pushed onto the back (sorry if that dosn't make sense), the rest is slightly leaning but overall straight ( it's a cross between op image and caveman

Ergonomic.

looks comfy af

I'm a man and I still do it to hide my panties.

You have a nice body, and a great taste in clothes, user.

h-hot

it doesnt mean men cant use that posture as well, mens' balls arent made out lead, they are agile and quick to take any position that is available, in case of crossed legs - between them from the top.

I never understood people who said this. Even in highschool when I sometimes sat crosslegged people wondered how it didn't hurt. Hell, there was a person who even thought I might've secretly been female due to my feminine appearance at the time.

It's not uncomfortable at all - if anything it's one of the most comfortable poses. And I have very large balls.

pic not related, I just like the aesthetic

I do because when I fractured the bottom of my lumbar I was forced to.

At first you can only do it for a few minutes at a time, your hips will be screaming at you. After a few weeks (for me) the muscles strengthened and it feels natural.

Jesus Christ that book's damn good. I wish it was sold in my country, I'd buy it in an instant.

I'm a yuro but I absolutely love the how America looked in the 80s. It was a hopeful and a naive time.

Ergonomics are a joke, a complete scam of an industry.

The best sitting position is one where you move around constantly, changing positions often.

The worst thing you can do for your body is stay still in the same position for a long period of time.

After I got an ass bone cyst removed years ago sitting is constant pain no matter how comfy the chair is..wat do?

who is this system demon?

>system demon
>not system daemon

lie down.

>clothes at home
>not enjoying the freeling of being naked.

I sit like this on my chair but at a more extreme angle and my elbow holding my body up using the armrests. I switch sides every so often when my outside foot gets cold.

I'd rather wash my underwear than tmy seat.

Use a buttplug

You know what that's so right. I started using towels but it's warming my butt.
Now i guess being in my underwear is a good compromise.

WHY IS NOBODY BOTHERED BY THE FACT THAT HE IS WEARING SHOES?!

Because he could be at a library or school or something. Plus, shoes are easier to draw than feet.

I am a merman. I browse Sup Forums through my Note 7 since it's waterproof.

Fuck the spine anyway. We'll be the best food gatherers when sh.it hits the fan

you don't have to fear fires underwater
smart

Why the fuck would you not tilt you monitor to face you?
Why make it face down?
Do you want the top part to look good and the bottom part to have a very strong angle?
I always turn a monitor so that I straight look at it

Exactly.

I like to prepare beforehand for everything.

I am really, really smart.

Maybe get an ass bone cyst reattached?

>library or school

If I saw some fag wearing those shorts in public I'd make sure he never wore them again.

I feel the same, but that doesn't stop people at my college from wearing them.

Maybe he's working in an office? I wear shoes when I go to work all the time. I have a coworker who wears sandals or shoes but takes them off when in the office.

>you will never eat anime food

This board is run by /lgbt/ and /sci/. We don't need uneducated hicks like you here.

That sounds so comfy.

Business formal/casual should be banned by law.

>mfw 9 hours a day in dress shoes

REEEEE

Oh yeah. Boss wears t-shirts, polos, or patterned button-down shirts and jeans or khakis depending on what is going on. I wear just golf shirts and jeans. Another wears shorts, button-down shirts, and sandals. The other tends to wear dress shirts and black dress pants with dress shoes, with the exception of Fridays where he just dresses casual.

Yeah pretty this, I even have two chairs that I swap round

I have to because my back starts hurting. I used to lie in bed with a laptop and that's how my back is fucked

>>>/fag/

>Do you actually sit like this?
Yes, I actually end up getting a back or shoulder ache if I don't sit like that.

>you will never have a qt bf with cute beard and glasses like that
>you will never get to squeeze his cute butt through those shorts
>he will never jerk you off with one hand and work on his hipster.js project with the other

You have a weak core. Do some sit-ups/planks and the pain will go away in no time.

Doesn't matter what position you're in. Sedentary behavior is bad for you.

I lay on the couch because I have a Laptop

even when I had a desktop I just put the monitor on the coffee table

>not being comfy

Everyone listen to this guy, he is right.

Hi L. How's going with that Kira case?