HTML halp

Why isn't my title showing up? What am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/title
youtube.com/watch?v=LcGKO0U7qa8
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/strong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is showing up.

The fuck is wrong with you.

Are you retarded? It is showing up

it is showing up. on the tab.

The title tag sets the page title, so it's working as intended. You might want to add a header or something.

b8

are you mentally crippled?

Fucking christ I forgot the header. Fuck me.

use this for reference

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/title

that was fast we already solved ops problem. well can we just turn this into html general thread or something then

youtube.com/watch?v=LcGKO0U7qa8

Not b8 just new to HTML senpai

Also, get out of the time machine.

OP i highly recommend you download "visual studio code" instead of using notepad++. It's going to catch these things for you.

how would that catch forgetting a tag

>html

I literally just started learning HTML 3 hours ago. That's how. Appreciate your guys' help in figuring out my mental retardation

:^) keep it up m9 i remember when i learned html fun times

Yeah let me just nip something in bud for you right now, do you see those tags, fucking stop.

It's in the book, is there another way to make bold text? I'm curious

it will explain what title is when he hovers over it

i really wish i had it when i started learning about these things

use for backwards compatibility

USE MDN
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/strong

Well if you're learning right now, I'm assuming that they'll teach you CSS later, so for now know that the tags are there but in the future just style them with css.

Thanks guys.

hahahahah shut the fuck up what is that compatibility for the very first revision of html? use ., and op you seem to be using an outdated reference. unless this is for a class you should use online tutorials/references for programming stuffs. These types of things change frequently. if you use a book from 20 years ago you will code like people from 20 years ago

Using my book for class, doesn't surprise me that it's outdated being that it tells me to code all of this into basic notepad and open it in IE

Would you guys be willing to smash this next assignment for my computer logic class? It's due in 4 hours and I still have a shit ton of web design to do. Will post pic in a min

So is this the homework thread now, lay it on me hoss.

Computer logic class, HOP 4-1

>flowcharting
I'm sorry but you're on your own.

Are you capable senpai?

see
Sorry but flowcharting is the spawn of satan in my opinion.

Shit. If a experienced coder hates it I'm probably fucked.

>experienced
No I'm far from experienced, I'm learning myself, I just thought I could help you out, depending on how difficult the question was.

I appreaciate the attempt man