rate my context switches before I shoot Frasier, the nigger

Has anyone called in?

He's not live at the moment

No, I mean has anyone ever called in

>Hacker News

I just lost too

>losing it
He never had it, OP.

>mfw he was about to give a demo, showing some data-driven analysis proving the supremacy of his OS

>Gets distracted and goes off on a 3+ min rant full of expletives. BTFOs everyone from Gates to hall monitors..

>JUST... I can't

Utterly lost my shit, senpai

Is it time?

youtube.com/watch?v=SUHWgH0LNd0

Yeah, that range is for 3 more hours.

Dr. Davis, I'm CIA nigger.

Who's Frasier and why is he such a stupid nigger?

Bill Gates is afraid of gun-totin' grannys with software bugs.

I feel like Terry is aware he is getting popularity because of how schizophrenic he is and is playing it up some.

I have no doubt he is insane but if you notice, he's been getting crazier and crazier the more people are paying attention to him.

>I feel like Terry is aware he is getting popularity because of how schizophrenic he is and is playing it up some.
I'm not quite sure of this, he has been hella popular since a year or two ago, he used to manage his own board at cripple chan
He's probably less popular than back then, though he might have much more loyal followers than back then

Schizophrenia is an illness that progresses dramatically over time if not treated.

That's true and he does not take any meds for it and manages it himself.

Either he's looking for attention or he's remissing. I hope it's the former :(
He had some dark days with CIA niggers putting tracking devices on his car and shit then he wandered into the desert. I would hope he wouldn't do something like this again.

>identity mapping
fucking delusional

>That's true and he does not take any meds for it and manages it himself.
No, he clearly takes meds for it. Watch his jaw clenching and rocking motions.

I was wrong,
>He now only takes a single medication, and shrugs off the diagnosis. The label doesn’t concern him. "For those first few years, I was genuinely pretty crazy in a way. Now I'm not. I'm crazy in a different way maybe," he says. He says he’s learned not to freak out.

He takes 1 medication.
motherboard.vice.com/read/gods-lonely-programmer

Good intro to Terry read if anyone is interested btw

"Dumb nigger cattle"
Lol.

He's not wrong about the CIA though.

CIA MAKING VIRUSES TO KEEP PEOPLE SCARED.

CIA TRIES TO MAKE EVERYONE IMPOTENT, BIG EYED CATTLE.

What is his definition of nigger?

nice try, cia nigger.

We've already taken the compiler, there's nothing to more hide

how come he doesn't rant against NSA?

You think he has a fetish for Physics Girl?

Good on Terry for spreading the good word and trying to wake up you sheeple. Fucking CIA nigger cattle.

the article is pretty sad. mental illness fucked him and he got abandoned by/rejected everyone.

i guess templeos and talking with god is to cope with loneliness.

A lot of religious people are like that.

People like Terry tend to turn religious due to illnesses too. It helps them cope. Ever see interviews with people who are in prison for life? They're always extremely religious and always read their bible. You know why? Because their brains have been pushed to the limit and they've snapped. Imagine getting one life. One life. And you spend the rest of it with your freedom taken from you by force, until you die. I guarantee you that anyone would go crazy in that position. That's probably what having a mental illness is like.

I feel bad for Terry, I do. However, I do enjoy his content. He's pretty funny to just listen to. I do think he's playing it up a bit though. Or maybe he sees that he's getting more attention and in his mind it validates his views even more and makes him go deeper down the rabbit hole. Hopefully he makes the best of the situation he has because there's really no fixing this type of illness.

Why does he say nigger so much?

t. MIT nigger