What do you guys think of T-Mobile?

What do you guys think of T-Mobile?

Other urls found in this thread:

amoe.t-mobiletuesdays.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only had issues in Nebraska and Montana for the most part with getting signal. Even Wyoming had better connectivity. I've never been a massive user but I average 5+ GB per month, more if I find myself tethering for whatever reason, and they've not batted an eye. Calls are reliable, LTE is fast (if less penetrating than others' bands at least in Columbus, OH), and they've not hassled me. I'm satisfied with them.

They're great

For as much as they've been spoiling their customers as of late, their coverage is still not the greatest (though it isn't complete shit, like Sprint).

Coverage fails in a lot of the country, but usually it's HSPA+ or better.

Fucking this. T-Mobile may be on the small end but they are miles better on coverage on Sprint.

Pretty okay. Their deals and plans are good. My only issue that they had me call Samsung return my Note 7. The person who I talked to said that I should expect a call from her supervisor that never even came.

Besides that, it was sweet that they offered me a 64gb Note 7 just for trading in.

Fuck, I meant 64gb S7 Edge

im trying to switch to t-mobile from verizon since verizon has been fucking up lately and unlimited data is appealing to me.

turns out they would need me to turn in my device in order for them to pay off any termination fees i might have. (dont think I have a contract since im on the "new" verizon plan)

any loopholes around this?

Good place.

I don't think you need to turn in your phone. You should be able to give them the account number and they take care of it

fine print?

network, speeds, and price is top notch

customer service is ass. ordered a sim for my brother online, website shat out before i paid. got charged for overnight shipping even though said order didnt get shipped, despite numerous reps saying it existed and all that.

Coverage and price is great. Customer service is pretty good. It's way better than fucking Sprint holy shit man, they were so bad.

Niggers

If you live in a city, it's great, especially if you use spotify or apple music a lot.

They spit in the face of net neutrality. That's all I know

They do?

LITERALLY the poor person and minority carrier, almost worse than boost mobile

their commercials alone are worthy of never using that dumb company

They give unlimited data if you use youtube, spotify, pandora, etc. no matter your plan

Whatever companies they have a deal with.

I like T-Mobile, pretty good in most areas.

They're losing me as a customer. I've been with them since Voicestream. (15+ years)

This new all you can eat for one price scheme punishes people who don't use a lot of data.

I use about 100mb or less per month, and still have to pay $50 for their lowest 2Gb plan (which was 1Gb previously, and I still never came close).

Then they offered MLB TV to their existing customers this past spring, lied and said it wouldn't count against data. I got slowed down after 3 hours into one game. The CSRs kept saying I was on the right tier

They finally adjusted my plan to a 6GB plan for the month, so I could watch a game without buffering told me I wouldnt be charged for it, then the following month, I was.

Then literally 6 more calls over a week to get it credited and adjusted back to my current plan, they can go fuck themselves.

I'm dropping them for Google-Fi once the instant new Pixel phone comes out.

STAY AWAY!

Google is doing phone service now?

yes, the kicker is - it mostly uses T-Mobile's bandwidth, when it can't find a wi-fi and then Sprint's network after that.

They re-emburse you for the mobile data you don't use and charge you the same amount if you go over whatever plan you pick.

Basically, I'll pay $30 a month, then get credited $5-10 back the next month at the rate I use mobile data.

I use one of their MVNOs (US Mobile). Coverage is ok, actually a slight downgrade from Sprint, but that's only because my phone doesn't support all their bands. When I get H+ it's faster than Sprint ever was. Overall, great for the price.

What do you guys think about the company as a whole? Would you go work there?

I am getting recruited by them and trying think if the company itself is a good move.

>"unlimited" data
>480p video
>128k/sec audio cap

I like them as a phone company. I'd work for them.

Didn't they start doing unlimited data now instead of the 6gb, etc data cap?

if you go over 26GB a month.

6gb (or whatever plan you have) at the speeds they promise, and they don't overcharge you for going over, they just reduce speed from lte coverage to 3g or 4g.

They're my current carrier, I like that they don't charge extra shekels if I overshoot my monthly data and just slow it down. I haven't even noticed it slowing down all that much when I do go over

I'm on a plan with my parents and brother. 6gbs a month for each of us but we don't use that much, the most I use for data is 3-4gb/month. I live in Los Angeles if it's relevent, currently visiting Detroit. Getting shitty connections and reception in the outskirts but it's fine closer to bigger areas like Dearborn.

We switched from at$t after ~10 years with their cell plans but still using them as an isp since it's either them or twc in my area in L.A. Coverage is a little less, I used to be able to get lte indoors at my uni, with tmobile it's spotty. Also call quality seems a bit lower, and I lose connections easily in parking lots, unlike with at&t. But I get more data and the same unlimited talk/text for less than what we paid for with at&t. Speeds seem similar when I do get lte, 4g is shit and I don't use the free things from tmobile tuesdays. I don't dislike them but I've heard that they don't have their own towers, they rent from other providers, or something. I just wish there was better coverage but overtime I guess it'll get better. I do like their international plans if I ever need them. Plus no extra fees when I go visit family or friends in Canada.

I've been on them for the past 6 or so years, and their coverage has gotten noticeably better. Still not perfect though, there are some times/places when I'm on 3g or even edge, meanwhile my friends on verizon have LTE.

Piece of shit. They're called “Drosselkom” for a reason.

Might be able to get away with a shitty phone you don't use.

They're fine in NYC. Also been to Utah, Colorado, Tahoe for skiing and it's okay for most mountains. Very congested lte in SLC though. But can't get much better than 4 lines 10 GB each for $120 - 15% military discount.

Better start giving out those prizes Mr. Legre
>amoe.t-mobiletuesdays.com/
not secure at all