I hope he stays away from airports

I hope he stays away from airports.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
pearl.de/a-NC7347-4410.shtml
heatst.com/culture-wars/kean-university-student-sentenced-for-racist-twitter-threat-that-was-a-hoax/
nytimes.com/2015/12/02/nyregion/kean-university-graduate-accused-in-threats-against-blacks.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is he going to take apart a toaster this time?

An C4, I think.

>built a clock
>literally took apart a wal-mart clock and stuck it in a briefcase to troll friends into thinking it was a bomb
>get caught by teacher
>still don't put it away
>retard doesn't understand how liability works

fucking stupid moslems

>be muslim kid in high school
>get great idea to prank friends
>build fake bomb to freak them out
>teacher rightfully contacts authorities
>get loads of support from leftists
>parents sue school
>get to meet president
>talk to members of ISS
Why is it so beneficial to be a allahu in today's society?

i dont have a twitter account
why does it say "i stand with ahmed" under his name
he stands with himself?

He's a narcissistic asshole who will ride his 15 minutes of fame until the end of his life. No one has talked about him for months so he's trying to revitalize himself by honoring the 'anniversary' of his 'courageous project.'

>A year ago I built a clock on this day.
>built a clock
>built

You should build a name less ridiculous than Ahmed Mohamed.

How come a sandnigger who builds a clock gets worldwide attention but a nigger who manages to build a fucking computer gets only an article on some local news website?
newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/

This is some fucking racism right here. I'm contacting Black Lives Matter about this issue right now.

Because if you don't agree with and support Muslims, you're a horrible islamophobe who probably kills babies or something

Even though islamophobia is warranted

His suitcase alarm went off in the middle of class.

His new project is a Galaxy Note 7 inside a briefcase.

His father is a failed politician and a muslim activist.
He was the one that orchestrated the "clock" incident and very probably he is the one that handles his son's twitter.

>The machine has a speed of 3:20 gigahertz and 500 gigabytes hard drive for storage.
What is 3:20 gigahertz?

>Not knowing microwave time/Hz
Get with the times, old chap.

What is that, some kind of physics term?

this. his father encouraged him to do it. the son's several TV appearances suggest that he is slightly mentally deficient, and I'm not kidding.

Yes, it's basically the speed at which the gamma rays travel into the chip and manipulate the silicon and transistors into outputting genuine velocidensity resonances for the velocidensity chip to appropriate the 0s and 1s correctly.

>tweeted 1 day after 9/11
Guess I'm staying home tomorrow.

1 less than 4:20 gigahertz also known as one niggahertz.

Oh, now I get it

He'll prolly do this next but inside a briefcase

kek

Funny thing is his father is a Sudanese opposition politician, who fled to the west after a failed unrest attempt.

The whole thing is just another CIA cointelpro fuckery, for purpose unknown.

>I'm gonna stick a cellphone and a bunch of wires to a bag of fertilizer

The grammar and sentence structure of his post was weird. Instead of building clocks he should read an english textbook.

>Get a bunch of shit from Micro&Soft
>Get to meet the president
>All because he was a mudslime

while faking a bomb threat.

kek, that reads like some fucking supervillain's speech before he goes and fucks shit up

its dat cuck guilt from assuming a cheeky darkie with a chromatographic suitcase is up to no good
>Get to meet the president
pretty much hussein giving him a pat on the back for a job well done

Inb4 it's another clock, but this time from the 90's instead of the 80's.

Next year he'll be onto "building" a motherboard.

This kid drives me crazy, there's a video where he said he built CPU's

>Remove clock from case
>Put into suspicious package
>Be Muslim

>Meet president

>A year ago I built a clock
Yeah... My kids did it too...

>grown adults in the US actually think bombs look like clocks with wires hanging out of them

He's gonna build AMD's new flagship GPU

It actually looks like your kids DID build a clock though. I'm guessing that's one of those build-it-yourself kits?

No, he just painted on www.pearl.de for no particular reason....

Fucking retard

Good job assuming everyone knows what that shit is, m8. Unlike you, I'm not a paedo, so I don't know anything about this kiddy shit.

I guess it's not going to be an issue to

[puts sunglasses on]

overclock it

(you)

You don't need to know what that is to see that it's a fucking URL you fucking imbecile.

Well yes I can see its a fucking URL, but it could've been pre-made and that's just the shops advertisement - or it could be packaged with intention for you to complete the build.
As I said, don't assume everyone knows the ins and outs of this shit. Just because you like to touch young children, doesn't mean others do.

pearl.de/a-NC7347-4410.shtml
Keked

>but it could've been pre-made
>or it could be packaged with intention for you to complete the build.
Which one of these two are most likely when the poster wrote "my wife's kids built one too" ?

What kind of a flaming retard are you if you're unable to extrapolate the information from that context?

Van de get back yo the sand NĂ­ger?

Google autocorrector

and goodbye my sides

lol'd

>school staff should risk not reporting a bomb threat because they don't want to look stupid when it could just be nigger-rigged by a crazy person

>implying this would happen to a white kid
Look, I for one approve of treating blacks as inferior to white. If you're just going to pretend that it isn't in our nature to treat "others" differently, then I don't know what your point is any more.

It's like those folks saying that Trump isn't racist. Him being racist is literally the only reason why I'm going to vote for him, so why would I be ashamed of his racism and pretend it isn't there?

Why are you projecting? I suspect you like to touch young children.

lost it

Fucking lost

Damn, you guys are just as racist as Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>Damn, you guys are just as racist as Sup Forums
FTFY

Are you sure you're responding to the right person?

Next he's gonna 'build' a computer like every other 12 year old and claim he actually BUILT it like he made the processor from scratch and printed his own mobo.

I fucking want a briefcase PC.

Sexy, 1337 h4x0r style while being efficient (I already have too much wires and shit anyway, so it doesn't fit in anything less than a briefcase when travelling)
>pic related: Good thing I DON'T into airports
Just add in some rags or paper towels (to absorb potential impact in car or when unpacking), and it LOOKS like I'm hiding this Drunken Best Buy fuckfest

your idea is cool, but that looks like dogshit

>your idea is cool
It's... really not an "idea", because such things DO exist, just not usually for public use, don't they? Pretty sure CIA/FBI and shit DOES use briefcase PCs

>but that looks like dogshit
Because I stuffed a laptop in there under several peripherals and wires. It wasn't meant to be "nice looking"; it was meant to store my tech for travel, and it was like playing fucking Tetris on Hard mode
>I partially dislike going on vacation DUE to how difficult it is to prep my tech

10/10

>My next project will blow everyone out.
>Works on Samsung S7

Father and kid are master trolls. It's pretty disgusting how some people manufacture controversy for money and fame, gaming a fair system towards their own ends.

lol

>a guy with genuine interest in tech invents a simple device
>Sup Forums NEETs bash him, deride him, ridicule him, for trying to do something with his life
Stay classy, anons.

this thread is pure gold

kekd hard

>takes guts out of standard cheap alarm clock and puts it in a small briefcase, fucking thing dosen't even work
>"invents"

My history:
>Work bearly for free a whole year in uni lab to get experience in industrial simulation software
>Finally a job interview in a decent company asking for someone with my skills..
>Thank you annon, that's all, we will call you...
>Never call me back...

Sorry if i'm rought.. but I wish the worst to this motherfucker...

>make something that looks like a bomb
>i mean it really looks shady as hell

>ride off of the backlash
>set for life
>"invents"

memes

It's not even that, his father is a Sudanese politician.

This whole thing was planned, he even had one other teacher tell him to put that shit away before he gets into trouble first, but he continued because that trouble was exactly what he wanted.

Never make the mistake of assuming that they do this stuff accidentally. They know fully well how far they can get playing the victim card and appealing to the emotions of the left.

probably gonna take apart a pocket calculator
and mail it in an envelope to a university or an airport
and some milk powder in it too
for a nice snack

>pic
What

"oppressed" darkie making false threats on twitter

looks fake m8

>looks fake m8
u wish, m8
heatst.com/culture-wars/kean-university-student-sentenced-for-racist-twitter-threat-that-was-a-hoax/
nytimes.com/2015/12/02/nyregion/kean-university-graduate-accused-in-threats-against-blacks.html?_r=0

>build a computer
He bought some parts online after which it took him a grand total of 4 hours to figure out how to slap the parts together. Why is this even worthy of a news article?

He didn't even build a clock, he took the guts out of some old 1980s clock and stuffed them in a pencil box.

>next Prokejt

bet it will have something to do with soldering cPUs to motherboards!!!

I wish thinks like Thinkpads would exist.

>He bought some parts online after which it took him a grand total of 4 hours to figure out how to slap the parts together. Why is this even worthy of a news article?
The vast majority of blacks are retarded (sub-85 IQ) and stupid.
The vast majority of blacks have immense egos that are unwarranted.

It's just a black news source kangz'ing.

Sounds so much like courageous Apple

This is funny because last night somebody posted his tweet in a Sup Forums thread and I posted that.

cool dude!

waiting for the fight to commence....

The name sounds kinda bulgarian.