Discord for linux

Discord for linux.
Just thought you guys might of missed it.
reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/4bu7lm/discord_linux_very_experimental_canary_release/

>reddit
Cancer.

> might of
Might have

Still no updated version huh

Does she have a peg leg in a shoe?

>we're wrapping things up on Linux discord
>not on the official website after 6 months
>using it right now, basically bug free

A bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

Post more anime girls with guns. Say, is there any good anime about brothers in arms in warfare? Anime seems to lack that.

can someone explain what the catch of this is? I see its appeal, its a new cross-platform messenger with no cost and easy signup.

What is/are the dev(s) taking away from this though? Are they selling data or something?

Last time, as far as I know, that someone tried this, Tox failed miserably. And that telegram app requires a phone number.

They're selling data under the table and their business plan is shaky.
Still, it's better than a plain IRC for plebs.

GATE has a shit story but all the guns are cool as shit.

Macross series has cool jets

That's pretty much all I can think of.

They have plenty of business venture investors to keep them afloat. Twitch streamera seem to be their next target for getting hype behind the company by giving them benefits other users can't access.

There is was a bitlbee plugin already.

I asked Jake from discord (his username and he is on the dev team) about the business model and he would dodge any questions about it.

>Post more anime girls with guns.
Don't, it's gay.

Sorry soilder shoes come in pairs

fuck you and fuck your botnet

>No discipline
Homu y?

Gate or Nippon is best the propaganda

It's voice chat that isn't shit tier like Skype and isn't archaic looking like IRC so you can easily convert normalfags to it. I managed to get most of the people I talked to through Facebook and Skype to move to discord and the ones that wouldn't because they don't play games were willing to use telegram.

Sora no Woto if you want cute sisters in arms. Not too much fighting as they are mostly dicking around in the middle of nowhere.

spot the redditor newfag, i bet you came here from /r/Sup Forums

(((Reverberations itensify)))