/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

News:
• user gets a huge chinese load turns out to be a shit load phone cases among other things and a bulb • user buys keyboard cleaner slime thing for 15 britbong cents • user promises this is the last time he shills his YizTube review and he plans on reviewing Pokemon Cock next • user finds 9 buckaroo drone • user got a tablet and a thick fucking phone • user's order of shoes is changed to a doll • user gets a broken recorder • user ordered a Xiaomi AA & AAA battery charger • user got a rubber coca cola bottle thing (?) Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/iphone-headsets/pp_234355.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_293588.html
gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_261458.html
banggood.com/F60R-4K-2_0inch-170-HD-Wide-angle-Lens-Wifi-Sport-DV-With-Accessories-p-1075635.html?utmid=1007
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Wifi-Router-3-wi-fi-Wifi-Router-1167Mbps-802-11ac-Firewall-2-4G/32696428863.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10065_10037_10068_10055_10054_9985_10069_301_10059_10058_10032_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=56a62ff9-e8a9-4900-80b1-2eea290dfc06
gearbest.com/scooters-and-wheels/pp_448339.html
es.aliexpress.com/item/FiiO-M3/32584812322.html
s.aliexpress.com/NzyEjuay
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_243426.html?wid=3
youtu.be/iA3CT2zNs4E
youtu.be/grnF_-LFukA
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-3s-16gb
aliexpress.com/item/100-Guarantee-Original-and-Brand-New-Headset-Earpods-Earphone-For-iPhone-5-5S-5C-Free-Shipping/1891270868.html
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313950.html
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415704.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for lithuania #1

user that got a bunch of cases and screen protectors from yesterday here

More shit

>user got a rubber coca cola bottle thing (?)

it's a USB flash drive, like I said here

Another case!
What a shocker!
Got this one for 14 cents

Shit, sorry m8

>order a Xiaomi powerbank from gearbest on the 30th of august
>shipped on the 31st
>tracking code still not working
Usually GB tracking codes activate within a week. Is this because its batteries?

how was it shipped?
most of my china registered mail are very slow lately

Registered. Its a czech post package so presumably its gonna be sent to the Czech Republic with chink post and then from there to my country by Czech Post

#1 at being a bitch

>Rock zercons $13.14 AUD - gearbest.com/iphone-headsets/pp_234355.html
-nice woven cord, up to where they split into the two ear plugs
-Nice 90° angle plug
-decent bass
-looks fancy, metal 3.5mm jack casing
-good audio quality

-Fits in my ears OK,

>KZ-ED4 $5.56 - gearbest.com/earphones/pp_293588.html
-Better audio quality IMO, better bass and overall sound than Rock Zercons
-90° angle plug
-only negative thing is: shitty plastic cords, dont like them that much, but for $5, its pretty fucking good
-fit into my ears nicely
-easy to handle, barrel shaped ear plugs
- small velctro cord holder for when they're coild, actually might be useful to avoid tangling.

All up, they're both worth what you pay for them really. Both are decent, although if I had to buy another pair I would go with the ED4, due to the price.

I also think the ED4 would be better at cancelling noise, but that may just be my ears.

I'm new to /csg/, I'm from the PH.

I've once ordered a Gitup Git2 once on aliexpress. I received it more than 3 months after I paid for it (tracking in next post), and it works pretty well. I like using it.

I ordered a camera backback just now, I saw that Lowepro was recommended on the /csg/ wiki.
Paid $10.00 for AliExpress Premium Shipping (estimated 7-15 days). China Post was $5.00 in comparison (31-55 days). Was this a wise decision?

Tracking posts are cancer

It seems most of the wait was due to our own post office.

It was a nightmare waiting for the item because there are always rumors of corruption and stealing in our customs department. Luckily I didn't have to pay much when it did finally arrive.

Anyone else have stuff waiting for them in their local post office?

Got this waiting for me, can't wait to see if its any good
gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_261458.html

How much was the Customs Fee? I have a Mi5 on the way and I read nothing but horror stories about customs fees if you order things above $50.

whats a good cam to make youtube videos and general use? Should I get a SJ or the lower tier yi cam? Also are these waterproof or do I need a special case also?

what kind of youtube videos?
if you have to make close up shots, action cameras are not good... better use your phone

>if you have to make close up shots
Kinda, would probably do some trading card stuff, close-up/zoom would be nice for showing card texts. Action cam would be nice to bring a long for snorkling and fishing trips though.

How do these actioncams perform in lowlight by the way?

lowlight like shit, underwater not bad, but you're going to need filters

speaking of cams, anyone got this one yet?
banggood.com/F60R-4K-2_0inch-170-HD-Wide-angle-Lens-Wifi-Sport-DV-With-Accessories-p-1075635.html?utmid=1007
45 bucks and banggood right now, kinda tempted

I dont know shit about cameras, why would I need a filter for underwater?

Thoughts?

I need something cheap for AC, I will probably just have it running in AP mode

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Wifi-Router-3-wi-fi-Wifi-Router-1167Mbps-802-11ac-Firewall-2-4G/32696428863.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10065_10037_10068_10055_10054_9985_10069_301_10059_10058_10032_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=56a62ff9-e8a9-4900-80b1-2eea290dfc06

because sea water filters some wavelenghts and the result is that other wavelenghts are exalted... so you need a filter on the lens to balance out this effect

Fresh from the post office

UI is not in english though, so unless you know chinese or have access to google translate to translate the admin page, don't get it

get its little brother

It's a Fiio M3

Nice

For the price seems pretty good

Now this is podracing
gearbest.com/scooters-and-wheels/pp_448339.html

how much?

When I bought it al the colours were available
es.aliexpress.com/item/FiiO-M3/32584812322.html

Those buttons remind me of this

>es
dont do this

Chink Lego Batman turned up.
Took about 20 minutes to build.
Had a whole bunch of extra pieces though.

>that keyboard

20 minutes for that?

Any recommendations for USB gamepads? Mostly for retropie, preferably wired.

I was looking at this, but I'm not sure about the quality of the analog sticks.

s.aliexpress.com/NzyEjuay

So, any better offer than this for the sjcam500x 4k? gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_243426.html?wid=3

Instructions were pretty bad. Had to look at the completed image to figure out where half of it went.

Who else gets their chink shit delivered to work?

>Sup Forums
>work

Shit, I forgot where I was

Don't let it happen again

don t buy these lego for your children they are so shitty.

>implying Sup Forums has babies
>implying Sup Forums isn't full of manchildren themselves
>implying Sup Forums wouldn't buy one for themselves

ayy

Looks fairly comparable to the one I got. Not good, not bad?

Maybe get a Terios 3 kind of gamepad instead (its red-black, can find it in the gamepad category). Also not perfect, but I kinda like it already. Feels only slightly imperfect so far.

>ordered two Ruizu X02 on 4th of September
>they arrive today
>ordered a Nomos watch on 17th of August
>still not left China on the tracking

Don't use an action cam for youtube videos unless you're making videos about /out/side.

Exhibit 1 of why not:
youtu.be/iA3CT2zNs4E
This guy doing a Foobar2000 tutorial video by strapping a GoPro to his head and looking at his shitty monitor so you can't see what he's doing

Exhibit 2:
youtu.be/grnF_-LFukA
Awful Reviews making his videos even harder to watch by filming them with a Yi

5€ karambit knife on Ali

Im looking for decent 5" phone
Someone

>Try to cut butter just for fun
>Knife cracks

AliExpress

is it good?
also link

Check the wiki m8

Final results from last night's poll are in.

Kimovil.com, search by 5" screen

I'm tempted to buy a xiaomi mi band 2, is it worth it?

Xiaomi Redmi 3

Thanks, gonna look for a wired kind of Terios. I just dont wanna buy an almost unusable gamepad as it would ruin the fun.

3s* they updated it recently
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-3s-16gb

3S doesn't have a dev community yet tho

so you're stuck with MIUI

All the Reginald watches on Ali are just rebranded fake rolexes.

I had one of those phones!

Man, the days of dumbphones right at the beginning of the smartphone era were weird.

Look up "csgo" and "cs go" on Ali for all the chintzy gaymur knives you could possibly ask for.

I always wanted that phone but it was too expensive.

While cleaning out my closet last week I found a booklet about it.
So much has changed since then.

hm, 5€ isn't much
could go for it, just for decorative purposes

Why would an aduld buy toys for himself ? Are they retarded?

anyone can suggest any refillable cheap pens?
no fountain

>Ordered Zircons today
>Shipping today

Hopefully I should get them in a couple of weeks time, if I'm lucky next week

Never forget.
Had that phone for about 2 weeks then i sat on it.

Never again teenage bullshit

Can anyone point me to a chink seller that prints out DIY full-bleed shirt? Something like pic related.

Or basically just lets me print big-ass pictures on the front side. Searching on aliexpress only yields me sellers that only prints small designs.

Thanks.

My recent orders.

>Karambits are ok, but i wonder if they..
>They have it

Now i can cheeky inspect in real life.

You have a smartphone, why do you need an mp3 player?

I don't think you understand how CSG operates, user.

chinkshit make me dont want to kill myself

Some people want a separate device for music user.
>much longer battery life
>lighter
>more storage space
>better UI
>physical buttons instead of a touchscreen
>tiny
>better DAC

It's full of retards who needlessly use multiple devices when a phone can do everything they want?

>tfw you meet a fellow Sup Forumsman with a note 3 pro irl.

eugh i fuckin hate those sort of straight cylinder IEMs
every pair ive tried ends up being really uncomfortable, and the metal isnt as nice on the ears as plastic [tho obv better build quality]

glad youre enjoying them tho, user
kz makes some great cheapo iems

What is the go to cheap chink headphones these days?

My trusty pair of Takstars have finally bitten the dust. Also, did they stop making them? It seems there's only a few sellers and they all go for like 50+ bucks.

Any chink version of earbuds like pic related?

I got these with my s7 and they are really comfy. I can't stand those regular in-ear things.
I would just like something as a backup if these every fail.

don't use action cams for anything that isnt well, action
other than some higher end [250+] ones, they all tend to be pretty gross. the only thing a lot of them have going is form factor, durability, and sometimes higher FPS and slo-mo functions

desu Z's videos actually look pretty good for a go pro. that one just sucks due to it being low light resulting on the camera 'focusing' on the monitors

he cant really use much else due to him strapping it to his head lol

Try the Piston Air instead if you want comfy earbuds

Getting a package from Suzhou city.

Never ever heard of the city but apparently 10,578,700 people live there.

I just can't wrap my head around how many Chinese there are.

this, or the hybrids

Usb WiFi for my Pi arrived today, lets test if it actually works with a pi.

>tfw there are more people in that city alone than there are people in my entire country

Wanted small regular earbuds after my ATEs started making my ears hurt because they're a bit too big.
Got these wooden KZs, they look tacky as hell but supposedly the sound is decent and hey, it's KZ.
Might go for ZS3s before the discount on those runs out on GB to see if they fit in my ears better.

>muh DAC
>lighter, even though you're carrying a smartphone anyway so actually it's heavier
fuck outta here

>taking you smartphone everywhere you go

I don't need a smartphone when running or going to the gym.
On other times I like to keep my phone in my backpack. Addiction is real.

Which Pi model? I have the first Pi that came out and just bought a $2 wifi dongle... I doubt it's gonna work

what part of "I can't stand in ear" is not clear

have you tried searching for ear pods on aliexpress
aliexpress.com/item/100-Guarantee-Original-and-Brand-New-Headset-Earpods-Earphone-For-iPhone-5-5S-5C-Free-Shipping/1891270868.html

I just got some Xiaomi Capsule / Piston Air from GearBest.

They're comfortable but the sound quality is garbage compared to Rock Zircon, Piston 3 and KZ EDR2. The volume buttons are also audibly rattling, when just moving the cable. It's so bad quality, that I wouldn't be surprised if those were fakes ... but GearBest aren't selling fakes, right?

How can I check it?

Chink SSD's are once again on sale

The well memed KingDian S280-120GB now costs $32.89
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313950.html

And the lesser known Netac N530S 120GB is on sale for $33.99
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415704.html

They're not fakes, there were comments about the general build quality being so-so.

Is that Adam Jensen figure chink? If so, link?

Do we know anything about how long they last?

My main HDD is close to failing and a SDD of the same size in my country would be almost third the cost. So getting a KingDian is very tempting.

KingDian S280 has been thoroughly tested by several anons and many confirmed still up and running so they're good.

>9 days after gearbest order
>still not shipped

REEEEEEEEEEEE

www.ebay.com/itm/Deus-Ex-Adam-Jensen-Promo-Figure-Brand-New-In-Box-Rare-Collectable-/131918544610