What is THE most sexy GPU?

What is THE most sexy GPU?

W9100

The HD 5970.
Still my favorite GPU I've owned.
Still mad AMD dropped all driver support just 2 years after it was released

VHS tapes are pretty sexy tho

Best looking graphics card ever!

Despite being inefficient, blower coolers like this one are the most aesthetically pleasing. I despise the ricer race car aesthetic that a lot of cards on the market have going on.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

One slot, insane P/P

I have a few of those laying around. They always did look good. Too bad they were an inferno just idling.

This. I'm about to get rid of mine and it makes me sad because no card looks as cool.

thicc

Twit twoo...

Pretty nice but my heart belongs to my GPU-fu, R9 Fury Sapphire-chan.

you call that thicc?

HNNG!

>COLORFUL

No shit

>five tiny fan

a e s t h e t i c i n c a r n a t e

to bad the other side of the card looks like shit

>dat silver.

Cards that wide need to stop existing.

It's only two slots wide dummy

The EVGA 1080 FTW. I installed 20 of them underneath my Honda Civic and now I pick up mad bitches.

it's two slots tall but pretty wide, dummy

fun fact: the 680 classy was the card that started the trend of pcbs going taller instead of longer

u wot famalam? The last stable driver for the 5000 series was in July last year.

what are we gonna do on the motherboard?

In what world is that width?
It should have died with it, then.

>how can we make it as noisy as possible with as little airflow as possible?
-Gigabyte design lead

Top ASUS 560 Ti
Bottom ASUS DUAL-RX480-O4G

Shit taste mate.

So would you guys say that two big fans (like an MSI cooler) is better at noise and cooling than 3 smaller fans (such as a Gigabyte Windforce or Sapphire Tri-X)?

There's a case of diminishing returns the larger the fan becomes, but the fact that smaller fans produce more noise per airflow than larger fans, all else being equal, is much of the reason that 40mm fans went from being relatively common to being virtually extinct, and the standard case fan size going from 80mm to 120mm.

As for your scenario, you have the advantage that the three smaller fans are probably more similar to the general shape of the video card, but whether this outweighs the potentially louder noise of having three smaller fans I can't answer. Perhaps someone who owns those coolers can tell you which one is noisier.

How is that ASUS DUAL 480?

I'm considering buying it as its the cheapest 480 in Canada, how is the noise and temps?

30 years of industry knowledge and innovation certainly says so.

f-frogger?

frogforce

Best card reporting in. Everyone might as well go home.

Asus 1070 turbo edition

>Perhaps someone who owns those coolers can tell you which one is noisier.
I currently own an R9 280X, with a Windforce cooler, and it runs pretty loud when the GPU is 80% usage or higher. I'm thinking of going with MSI for the cooler for my next card, which may be an RX 470.

Hmmm.

I heard you like big girls

get this white supremacist card out of here.

I personally have this and think it's the best looking Pascal card. Pretty thicc too.

I like when a gpu shows a little skin... but anything with an Asus sticker needs to be taken out back and shot.

T H I C C

I came to my own video card when I was 12.

All of these

i'm not even straight

The last stable 5970 driver that had good CFX scaling was in 2012.
After that cfx jut didn't work anymore.

I got rid of it because AMD made garbage for drivers.

Mah nigga, this has seriously been my favorite gpu to have ever owned. It just looks so sexy.

First decent graphics card I owned.

I want to do a build with a card like this showing out the window. Totally fucking useless but I just think it would be pretty

:^)

I had many good times with this tiny card in my youth. Now it's probably all battered up and broken in a dump somewhere.

Nothing says perfection like white.

Nothing says "I'm asian" like white color-coding

this
well, asian or iranian

>TFW They'll never make aesthetic as fuck blower cards that actually cool the card without it turning into a jet oven.

why do we have to settle for riced gaymen cards :(

This blower fan is actually pretty good. Mine has never gone above 75c under heavy load

>this kills the pci-e slot

I like mine.

Holy fuck that silver one is slick as hell.

>all these cool designs
>even if you have a window you'll never see anything except the backplate or back of the board and side panel

>ruby
instant diamonds

>How is that ASUS DUAL 480?
>how is the noise and temps?

It's nice and not too loud. Fans at 50% keeping card at 70 degrees. That's the highest I could get in gaming so far. Using it with stock 8350. Nice framerates all around >80

Using Asus GPU tweak to overclock the card into "oc mode" that gives core @1320MHz

S O T H I C C
O
T
H
I
C
C

Jokes on you

N-NANI!!?

The inside is what counts.

ice ice baby

>Asus 560ti

Mah Nigga

excellent choices

blast from the past

Where the hell can I find this thing.

Those cube cases let you mount the mobo horizontally. Window shows the front of the card. It would look cool as fuck with the right card

Its great for good looking gpus except the writing on the side will be upside down

old ATI had the best waifus on their cards, hands down

xfx always made gorgeous cards

This. The cards loved to go above 100C but god single slot was sex.

I'd love for some magic to get us single slot back for top tier cards.

dat single slot form factor

Looks like a red vhs tape.