Which phone company is the best?

Which phone company is the best?

None them.

Cricket a best.

freedompop, or ting.

t-mobile

there is significantly less network coverage, but at least there are no horror stories from them, not that i know of

>t-mobile
dont even get me started.
I moved to another operator as soon as i got the chance.

Google Fi

T-Mobile. No contest

Worked for one of them in a high up corporate position, can't say which, but I'll tell you that sprint fucks people the least and is very above board about the handset subsidy fee as they tell you about it right on the price tag instead of leading you to believe your phone is actually FREE when you start a contract

Using ting right now. I have no friends to talk to so it made no sense to pay $50/month to verizon. pic related is my bill, the 4 minutes and extra $3 is because people keep calling me by mistake, otherwise it would just be $6.

I have been a T-Mobile customer for a while now and been really happy. Keep in mind I am in the Portland OR area and have flawless coverage in the areas I frequent.

Customer service wise, T-Mobile has the rest beat, and not just with the weekly give away gimmick. But if they don't cover the areas you go then don't even bother.

The only other one I will comment about is Verizon. They are the worst bunch of con artists and scammers I have ever seen. Their customer service universally sucks and they overcharge on every little detail of your bill. Their coverage is better than the others, but IMO it is not worth the insane amount of money you will pay for the only marginally better service.

Keep in mind that if you are a budget focused buyer you should look at companies like The People's Operator, or Cricket. You can get a lot for your money. The customer service and speed will be worse then one of the big four, but you will spend a lot less.

tl;dr anything but Verizon

Virginmobile. They gave me unlimited everything for 30 a month since I'd been with them for over 5 years. I don't know what my 4G cap is since I've never hit it.

Verizon as long as you bring your own device since they're still dicks about bootloader unlocking and rooting. It's a little more expensive but it always works. Sprint is good except their reception is dogshit. When I had Sprint I couldn't make calls from the back room of my house because it didn't have windows. AT&T are a bunch of money hungry jews. They were constantly trying to nickle and dime me, screwed up billing worse than a 6 year old could, and then changed all kinds of terms and conditions and jumped through legal loops to void my warranty. AT&T also has piss poor coverage, often worse than Sprint. Haven't tried T-Mobile yet but my German friend says they're pretty good over in Europe.

Probably no britfag will enter this thread, but I'll send my regards anyway.

Same guy from this post.

If you are like this guy and need super budget or don't use your phone a lot, then Ting is really good. Ting is a much better choice then tracfone by a long shot.

Cricket is att, faggot

Better pricing plus it's better than other 35-40 buck a month plans that are based on fucking Sprint...

Boost. Legit unlimited high speed data for just $45 a month feels pretty noice.

4G and Unlimited Data? Sign me up.

VirginMobile is trash though, do not recommend.

T-Mobile.

Great 4G LTE speeds and data won't count towards YouTube, Spotify, and other music apps, plus T-Mobile Tuesdays, and all for $40 a month.

Grab a factory unlocked phone and you're set for life.

Didn't T-Mobile start the unlimited data plan like Sprint?

Here is a 200MB speedtest of Boost. During the day it stays around 6-8 Mbps but goes up to 20 Mbps during the night.

see and

T-Mobile one I believe, how music is that anyways? I was talking about its prepaid plan

TeliaSonera

AT&T is good. Anyone who says Sprint is good is either a shill or a retard

I have unlimited from MetroPCS
I get 16 down and 8 up during the day, 30 down and 15 up at night. Bretty good :D:D:D

Then explain and

I get bad coverage with Sprint. Would never deal with Boost or Virgin Mobile.

>I have unlimited from MetroPCS
>I get 16 down and 8 up during the day, 30 down and 15 up at night. Bretty good :D:D:D
Go to testmy.net and prove it, do a 200MB download test. Also how much do you pay each month? :^)

Tracfone is still the cheapest if you use one of their triple minute smartphones.

k well YMMV, this applies to all carriers.

This is mine on T-Mobile

Can you do a 200MB download test at testmy.net?

Wrong one. Here it is

Nice, well I still prefer only paying $45 a month for legit unlimited data. How much do you pay?

>still dicks about bootloader unlocking and rooting.
Fucking THIS. And they get even worse every year.
>bring your own device
Too bad hardly any of them work with Versatan and the ones that do are all shit.
Why is having a decent chinkphone with a custom ROM and good service too much to ask for?

stupid frogposter. I was almost gonna read your reply but noticed you posted that r3ddit frog.

About $60. Its a bit more but I don't mind it that much

>that feeling when no free pizza on Tuesdays

>sprint fucks people the least
I chuckled.
Their version of "throttling" to clear up congestion is to just straight up kill any TCP session that lasts more than a few seconds.

Tmobile is clearly the best choice.

50-75% of the US is only covered in any serious way by Verizon. Outside of the metro areas you really don't get a choice, hence the price premium.

I eventually gave up and use radio communication for emergency calls in the truck.

t. Wyoming

Jesus fuck. I didn't know T-Mobile has speeds that good.

? I use on average between 60 and 80 gigs a month on sprint and I don't get throttled.

Sorry, I don't sync all my latest and greatest downloaded Burmese tapestry with my phone.
>reddit
I got it from kym, so kys.

They are turning on 4x carrier aggregation and 256qam on every tower by the end of this month.

My speeds will probably double then on my 5x and the S7 will probably be cruising at 200mbps or even higher.

You are too fucking retarded to respond to seriously sorry.

T Mobile. I'm a word traveler and the only places I have not gotten service so far is Niger. 99% of the time I get 4G LTE instead of stated limit to 3g or 2g and always free texts except for in Jordan. Calls cost diffrent amounts but with the data I just use Skype to make calls. All for 89$

Muh dick