Good candidate.

this

Seconded

karlie kloss

see i would bang her unlike terry and stale-man

Taylor Swift or GTFO!

Quads have spoken!

Richard Stallman made a better OS
also fuck you newfags, in 2012 he was the biggest meme man on here, everyone loved him and his memes, Terry is a good meme but the sticky shouldnt be changed, if it changes then I have officially witnessed neo Sup Forums, also fuck off with the hashtags , you must be 18 or older to post on here

Maki, she's the queen of Sup Forums. It's an undisputed fact.

This man is literally Sup Forums's avatar

Edward or Dennis/Bjarne.

Better than that bearded guy meme.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. The person you’re referring to as Maki, is in fact, Molly Nelson, or as I’ve recently taken to calling her, Molly. Molly Nelson is not an aidoru by herself, but rather another totally heterosexual member of a μ's sub unit called BiBi, music writer, and rich girl who still believes in Santa.
Many computer users post pictures of a non-licensed version of Molly Nelson every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, any version of Molly Nelson which is widely used today is often called “Maki”, and many of its shitposters are not aware that that is basically the non localized version of the actual Molly Nelson, licensed to Disney in America and dubbed by 4kids. There really is a Maki, and these people are posting it, but she is just a foreign version of the cartoon they post.
Molly Nelson is the localized version: the brainy daughter of two doctors, and she loves music almost as much as she loves being heterosexual. Molly Nelson is an essential part of μ's and BiBi, but useless by herself; she can only function in the context of a complete aidoru unit. Molly Nelson is normally used in combination with other μ's members: the whole unit is basically Molly Nelson with Nicole Nicony (known for her Nicole-Nicole-Smile!) and Elly Ajax added, or BiBi. All the so-called “Maki” pictures are really non localized versions of Molly Nelson.

Steve Jobs/Tim Cook

Creator of the PC chip, Dr. Mark Dean

>Richard Stallman made a better OS
No he didnt.
Stallman is self admitted of Jewish decent and has spent 30 years conning people in to copying UNIX tools under a restrictive license that means he has been able to take credit for them as if he created them. GNU is as original and honest as his "doctorate" certificates that he didn't have to work for.

>inane comments
>inane comments
>inane comments
>inane comments
>inane comments
>inane comments

This. GPL and Linux is a cuckold commie OS. BSD is for the master race with a superior license.

>them reddit memes

Nah, Usagi is. :^)
Sup Forums.org/banner-contest/g

I only see one.

im not a commie but am a cuckold

fuck off bigot

Only Terry is acceptable. Stallman is already good and you're a reddit tier faggot if you will accept any replacement but Terry.

rms is a forced meme on Sup Forums the same way boxxy is a forced meme on Sup Forums, you just get a bunch of samefags spamming hero worship posts constantly to make it look like he is a 'leader'. rms actually believes his own hype, he thinks he is a poltical leader/ideologist and plays to people of low mentiality who will latch on to anyone who gives them a feeble cause

fpbp

the pajeet

She shows our anime website heritage without being an off-topic literal who like Maki. Alternatively, Terry is a great choice as well.

>Replacing a meme with another meme

>Using Nothing Werks + BSD
>Liking a license that lets corporations put their fists in your ass

Just strip Linux of the gnu utils

you are the definition of meme here
terry is serious businesses

How can you argue against this strong mix of Swedish and Finnish genes.

Linus (as in Torvalds, not the queer from Youtube).

This, but in his final form.

my cia nigga

Yes please.

>>>/tech/

Who are gonna die first Sup Forums? Stallman or Terry?

I'm okay with this.

Fuck off.

GPL is a cuck license that forces you to release the source code, another creation of (((stallman))). The linux kernel and most linux software has been forever tainted by judaism.

Fuckn off cuck, this is a maki board.

this thread is a reminder of neo-Sup Forums tearing down all that is good in the world.

ofc you will release the source code

software is basically hardware, you wouldnt want to have something that you don't know what's in it

Being forced to release it is communism. That's why only kikes like it.
>Yes goy, release it and I'll distribute it for you. You don't need oppressive ideas like you controlling your software or making money off it.

Nobody even knows where the Maki character comes from.

Maki is the only logical answer
Anything else is just memeing

i see your point, but it doesnt address what i said

This. Only newfags oppose maki.

Get the fuck off back to twitter dumb ass cock sucking nigger. Don't like the sticky? Go fuck off to where you crawled out of

>Complaining about sticky
>>>/global/rules/8

Report and continue

Your shouldn't have to release the source code. Permissive licenses are far superior and are not communist.

>Cuck licenses are far superior
Nice try goy

I second this notion.

You won. This is Sup Forums about everything.