Bloatware

bloatware

elegence

Don't love iOS 10, don't hate iOS 10.

iOS doesn't change a lot, that's why I use it.

Courage

drugs

money

Not the only #10 with bloatware.

For the millionth bloody time. It doesn't have to be a bloatware if you know how to use it, Mukesh.

Are you also the guy that keeps calling me from "Washington D.C." claiming to be "Windows Tech Support" and trying to get me to install a virus?

It literally lets you uninstall more stock shit than Android does without rooting. So what 99% of users will be dealing with.

Can you name the apps it lets you uninstall, or quote a source? I wouldn't use either because CM exists, but would still like to know, especially because I really doubt that statement.

the music app is my only gripe with it

Who fucking designed it?

I hear there is an untethered jailbreak already out.

I am getting sick of the semi untethered jailbreak on ios 9.3

i actually might do this....

>tfw the JB is a custom .ipsw install like the old days

glorious.

>elegence

Good spelling, mongoloid

The Ars Technica review lists them

doesnt uninstall them
just removes the icon

Android does the same unless rooted. I personally don't care as I have a 128GB 6s and Xperia with 32GB and 64GB SD.

You mean brickware

Pretty fucking much. I actually preferred the previous rendition.

Kek. Wrong. Download appremover by curvefish and you can uninstall any non system app without root. Not to mention, most devices rooting is as simple as downloading one app (though I recommend paying the $4 for SuperSU Me to replace kingroot with SuperSU since some people aren't comfortable with chink software)

>slide to uncock is gone

wtf applel is no longer gay!?

Now you press once to see the lock screen and another to unlock it. Gotta give those home buttons an extra click so they can have more repairs and sooner, or upgrade to 6s and up to have the raise to unlock. These guys know how to keep their money coming.