BRAVO NVIDIA

BRAVO NVIDIA

Other urls found in this thread:

us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/372.70/372.70-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
pcworld.com/article/3117775/software-games/nvidias-faster-better-geforce-experience-30-launches-with-mandatory-registration.html
akshyaa.com/create-gmail-account-without-phone-number-2016/
nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We at amd also have same feature please buy AMD instead

us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/372.70/372.70-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

So hard.

I like Shadowplay though

Then suck it up and use a mailinator email or something.

>Please handover your personal details to continue to use our Exerpience™
>We need your email and online identity to cross reference it with your credit data.

nVidiots will defend this.

no we dont faggot

I don't even use that bloatware.

I think pretty much everyone that owns a nvidia card knows that but I think we are all bitching about shadowplay to record shit because it was really easy and convenient to use.

Yeah we do, but is an optional install (AMD Gaming Evolved App with Plays.TV and all that shit dude)

It was cool in the begining tho, i had installed and played alot, so i gained a lot of coins that i used to get nices games. I even entered 3 or 4 contest when they announced the 280x to win.

I havent used it in months if not years, but i know people that use it to stream to twitch or record gampeplay.

Signup was with Gmail IIRC

Geforce experience is actually optional too. I've never had it installed after trying it once because I thought it was nasty bloatware.

I know, but...ins't now like a must for game optimizations?

I mean...you install the lastest driver and is that...a driver, with a limited control panel, but the Geforce Experience applies certain optimizations and suchs isnt? (AMD app does this too...sometimes works, sometimes doesnt, the new drivers also do this if you dont have the app and kinda work better)

No? You can still change graphics settings in video games. Like nvidia doesn't block you from changing them.

Geforce experience automatically sets them for you but even with it installed you can manually tweak.

I installed it on my normie brother's laptop because he never ever updates anything manually. Win10 too.
He was bored to even create an account lol

not that guy but i think he was talking about game ready drivers and general driver updates

Driver updates can be downloaded separately and contain optional geforce experience installer. I don't know shit about game ready drivers, but usually the driver releases are game ready. I don't download them tho, I'm not nvidias beta tester bitch.

Can't you just install GeForce Experience 2, and then do a custom install with the latest driver and prevent the installation of GeForce Experience 3?

yeah im not sure either. i just installed on and ass fucked by nvidia because its more convenient + shadowplay

After they did this I just switched to OBS because it Just Werks and can use NVENC.

Game ready wont be available anywhere else but GeForce experience this december.

Okay then. I'll see if I care when it happens.

either way its pretty damn retarded.

that's what I did :^) friend

>using the smiley with a carat nose

This is the least shilled nvidia and amd related thread ever.

Well, its optional shit that nobody uses so I doubt there are many people that would comment on it.

bravo AMD

I am not seeing it. Everything is retarded cloud shit these days, so it doesn't stick out to me at all. As long as they don't force you to use the experience software, I am not bothered.

>Another reason to not use windows
/thread/

Hijacking.

Installed my RX 480 today. This is the proprietary software. Should I just run the card on "OC" all the time?

If you asking this kind of question you probably shouldnt.

Well I can't imagine they're own software would run there graphics card harder than it could handle.

their own*

Just try both if you want to use these presets and dont want to do shit like undervolt/overclock yourself.

Nope.

pcworld.com/article/3117775/software-games/nvidias-faster-better-geforce-experience-30-launches-with-mandatory-registration.html

>When asked if there are plans to do so in the future, an Nvidia spokesperson said, “You can still get the drivers outside of GFE.”

The MSI overclocks are very mild. For noobs it's a slight boost (Your CPU will clock up to 3.9Ghz or more depending on either gear1 or gear 2 and 1316Mhz on your GPU). But for me I do it manually. I overclock to 4.3Ghz on CPU without adding any extra voltage, 2200Mhz on 1600Mhz DDR3 memory at 1.65v and 1400/2200 at +96mV on the RX 480.

I don't wanna fuck my shit up so I'm just going to chill in gaming mode, unless a game isn't running 60 fps.

What is your voltage on core for 1400mhz?

You can update your drivers without updating Geforce Experience.
Or does Shadowplay just stop working unless you update it?

FACEBOOK LOGIN JUST TO UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS LMAO

anybody who buys nvidia now will forever be labeled a cuck, a faggot, and traitor

Geforce experience just sets your game settings to "optimal" settings and sets game specific settings that you can change in the Nvidia Control Panel.

You can literally do everything Shadowplay does yourself and, frankly, I don't like some of the settings it chooses for games (some settings in games you want to set specifically to get best experience rather than best framerate).

The driver specific optimizations will be there so long as you update the drivers.

I already said. +96mV in Afterburner/Trixx.

>not downloading drivers directly from the Nvidia site
>using the default installation setting

Sup Forums is becoming more and more retarded it seems.

>2016
>It's so hard to create a bogus Google account

Oh wow, 20 seconds of your life to log in once

thanks nvidia representative! i never thought about it that way.

(making google accounts actually requires phone number, shill :^))

But i dont know what is your standard voltage, user. +96mV to what?

>actually requires a phone number
No it doesn't.

akshyaa.com/create-gmail-account-without-phone-number-2016/

>requires phone number

Nope, thanks for playing AMPajeet

Does Geforce Experience's optimization of games grant any better performance than manually adjusting the in-game settings?

why would they need your number? they already have your IP

Nope. It's just a "please do everything for me" button for those people who have no idea what the individual settings do.

email account, IP?

That's bollocks man. When I install EVGA Precision X OC ricer edition, I entered:

>full name
>email address
>GPU serial number

Cross checked with the uploaded RECEIPT for the warranty, traced to my financial beacon aka credit card.

>it doesnt require a phone number because heres a bug to circumvent it that doesnt actually work!

wow thanks nvidia rep

Though, to be quite honest for some games there are settings that are entirely vague and seem to do nothing at all in terms of quality.

I do like having options, but while some games dumb it down too far, others are like "here's everything! go nuts" and I'm not going to spend hours tweaking settings just the way I want them for a 5 hour game.

textures > shadows > effects > AA

lower settings accordingly, simple

>GeForce experience

leave

What exactly is the point of every fucking company requiring registration through Google or Facebook, lately?

Or was this just another government mandate to force all our activities onto NSA log files

AMD twats will attempt to use it against Nvidia owners, even though both companies both do it.

Nvidia's is mandatory.

Never had to register a gpu for warranty? or a tv? as a matter of fact most things nowadays.

> Don't update Geforce
> get video drivers direct from Nvidia site

Problem solved

even further, with the installation disc

tyrone doesn't get receipts when he steals shit

OBS > ShadowPlay > Raptr

>a bug to circumvent it

No, It still doesn't require a phone number

you guys don't have a bunch of email accounts with fake data?

Exactly this,
>It's so hard to make a fake facebook/gmail account to circumvent shitty signups

>2016
>bitching about everything being cloud enabled and requiring accounts

what is with thise fucking pics? Is it the latest weeaboo faggotry?

>amd gaming evolved app
honestly fucking disable the default checkbox of it, pisses me off that I have to manually uncheck the malware install button every time
fuck you

Linux also needs drivers, this is not platform dependend, this is the shit why i thinks linux shouldn't have these handless "NERD XD" retards that know fuck all about anything related to computers and just go and suck chip manufacturers

Dxtory > all of those (for recording locally)

OBS is great for streaming.

OBS has a bigger performance hit than Shadowplay, even using NVENC.

Stores shadowplay videos in the cloud.

>nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
>select your card
>download

What the hell is the shitstorm about anyway?