SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE CANADIAN DOLLARS

>SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE CANADIAN DOLLARS

>ON A 2 YEAR CONTRACT

>buys apple products
>complains about prices

Just buy the superior le max 2 instead

What's your point? Leaf dollars are like 10 cents in USD.

Buy a Note 7 OP, it would be nice to see you burn to death.

Imagine how much it would have cost with a headphone jack.

How much is that when converted to maple syrup?

Thanks Tim for saving your dear customers a couple bucks on some ancient tech we don't need!

We're very simple people at Apple. We focus on making the world's best products and enriching people's lives.

Then go buy a cheaper phone and put the savings towards fire insurance.

In Australia the iPhone 7 Plus 256GiB model is $4860 or USD $3636

are u serious

Or you can get helio x20 phones for 290 aud, or SD820 phones for $320.

Really makes you think...

Our consumers aren't technocrats. Their simple people living their lives fulfilling their dreams as architects, landscapers, engineers, and more using AppleĀ© products. The 3.5mm Audio Transfer Connector is simply too oblique, opaque, and complicated. That's why we made it simple with our advanced, lithium powered AirBuds, powered by the 2.4GHz spectrum. So you can get back to what really matters.

Australia should be importing everything from Canada right now. I'm p sure your dollar is at parity.

Take a vacation my friends.

I'm not really sure what you expected, our phone prices are shit. I just bought a 32gb outright from Apple and am keeping my $40/month Koodo plan.

Who is that with?

It's only $3168 with Optus on a 24 month plan.. Such a bargain!

>256 GiB
No hardware seller advertises base 2 storage sizes. How can we be sure that you aren't misrepresenting the cost as well?

Fucking Australians. You and you're syrup nigger cousins are the worst colonies under the British caliphate.

No it's not you dumb abo it's A$1569 outright from Apple.

Telstra. These Canadians and Americans bitch about mere hundreds of dollars, we deal with fucking thousands of dollars.

And to those saying "At Apple it's only $1569" goodluck getting one from Apple, nevermind the fact even from Apple it's more than double the price Americans or Canadians pay from Apple.

256gb 7+ is $1569 AUD, $1309 CAD. That's not double. $1569AUD = $1544 CAD.

>goodluck getting one from Apple
It's the same in North America, pre-order at midnight or wait.

AHAHAHHAHA

>Ishits will pay this

>adding A to differentiate your plagiarism
Why the fuck would you try to coopt the dollar to begin with, you halfwit convicts? There's only one Dollar. Make a new name.

the dollar comes from spain originally

you guys are being le hilarious xDDddd

Just follow my slogan, "If it's Apple, it's worth it!"

>canacuck

did you get wireless earplugs included or is it extra $150

also, are you fucking poor goy??

>le max 2

>French phone

Reddit, leave.

My friend has this phone, he dropped it once and the screen instantly cracked

2000 dollars in my country, thanks!

no

>yfw state of the Canadian dollar

same quality as iPhone you could say

>french

What do you expect buying a state of the art flagship from a company with a "fashion statement" markup in Monopoly money?

So just like an iPhone then?

remember the days when you could get the latest nokia or motorola phone that everyone wants for free on a 2 year $20 a month a contract

What if one just wants a proper phone? Apple is the only company that makes phones that are at least somewhat consistent. You can suck Google's dick as hard as you want, but once you go iPhone you don't come back, unless you're either naive or a masochist.

>SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE CANADIAN DOLLARS
a regular 6s costs more than that where I live

9360 sek = 1100 usd

Do people expect to get the phones cheaper just because they sign up for two years? Maybe if you want a phone no one wants

what's going on in that picture?

Looks like breakfast prep.

yes i do miss those days.

Literal autism

>drop a thin piece of glass
>act surprised when it breaks
Pretty much every phone will break if it falls at the right angle.

What's not proper about android?

Freedom