Sup Forumsee-whiz, the mods on this board are fa/g/g/y autists

why you be a lolicon?

Please no hate ~

Super average

amazing

well if you want it to be then keep it that way, otherwise look into ricing

Sup Forums - GPUs and Phones™

nani

I'd like to add more complex elements, but I don't really have any ideas. I might just keep it the way it is.

I'd suggest removing the blue rectangle things for less noise. Also, removing the background on the clocks will make them much smoother. Hard to read at first glance for me.

Very calming, I like it.

Hello, friend! Always on time with the meme.

Damn son that's creative. I hope to get to this level eventual if I get any good ideas.

Eh.

Are desktop threads actually not allowed anymore or is this a spicy meme? Come to think of it, I haven't seen one in a while. Then again all I see are video card threads, Microsoft threads, and Apple no headphone threads.

they're """""banned""""", even though mods have never actually said anything about it and they don't break any rules. if you try to make a thread with "desktop thread" anywhere in the op it will automatically sage every post

I found this very nice campfire-in-a-forest homescreen pic here once, but I lost it.

Does anyone perhaps have it here?

I forgot to backup the video before sending it to the recall :^(

who is grill

user imaginary gf, learn to reverse search.

okie dokie friendo

Then that tumblr and twitter accounts are yours?

>3d

>being a pedo
Well meme'd sweetheart, you should try trading cp with Emily :^)

First time making something

Tinashe

which ones buddy

its good for your first time rate it solid 8/10 whats that date and time widget

It literally a preset fuck off.
A cute.
Get better icons.

looks horrible

pls don't bully mio, she's sensitive

>klwp just disappeared from phone
>Can't reinstall
>Completely reset phone from settings and twrp
>Klwp can't install
>Decide to try zooper
>Google rewards doesn't give me surveys anymore
>Can't buy zooper

What the fuck do I do

before you post anything bad please remember at least I don't use iOS

on iOS 10?

Cute.

Is WolframAlpha any good on iOS? I tried it on Android and it seemed abandoned on top of working terribly. Thank God for Google's refund policy on apps.

Also, what's that blue thing behind Plex? I don't know much about iOS...

Wallpaper please?

here you go

found the 13 year old

Mine

2clocks/10

I don't know why two clocks infuriates me so much. Must be my OCD... Or my autism.

I do like it for what it is. Seems like a nice and simple setup.

Are you using Android N? Is it any good? Any noticeable differences?

Dunno, I think it's the stock clock and date widget and I like it that way.

Regarding N, I love the new "alt+tab" feature (double tap on the square icon) and the new notifications looks

Installed cyanogenmod a week ago. What do I do with it?

This probably isn't the right place to ask, but how do I get into ricing?

very carefully

Oh, and does ricing have a noticeable effect on performance/battery life?

very.
It fucking kills my battery on my S7 Edge

>mfw waiting for thread to update with more homescreens

I'd imagine so. Keep in mind that a lot of this is stacked on top of everything else.

I have the S7. Stock Android theme > ShitWiz on top of it > Nova Launcher on top of it > Zooper Widget Pro on top of it > Widget on top of everything else with custom elements > etc.

They're all on top of each other running all the time. I think it's just by design and how Android is. Now if you had root access and you were able to actually replace everything and just have Nova Launcher as the system default for a launcher and give the other apps system access, I think it'd be much better on battery life. Especially if you have a black wallpaper due to the display.

I could be wrong, feel free to correct me as I know Sup Forums loves to do, but I would assume that's the general issue with it.

CM13 on my OnePlus 2. No autistic live wallpaper. Just nova and some folders

Stock xperia android. Its not really much.

>5x5
ayyyyyy.

Fitnotes is better desu. Design your own routine there

Nice rice looks gay tho
Also nice rice
Indeed
2CLOCKZ
Meme tier
Good but unoriginal, not that an iFag like myself should have any right to talk though

It works fine, it's not really much more than a nice UI for the web interface but I think I got it for about 50p years ago. I had pro or whatever it's called for a bit while at uni but have no use for it now. The blue dot signifies I haven't opened Plex since its last update.

Yes, I actually really like it. Major UI overhaul. It feels faster than iOS 9 and the additions feel quite intuitive and useful, other than the swipe up music controls on the lock screen that are the same as the regular controls you get on the lock screen. Perhaps it's so that you can control your music without dismissing notifications. I wish they'd added toggling battery saver mode to the swipe up menu.

>inb4 Windows fag.
I already know.

I adjusted my icon size a bit.

With some folders open

Nice pape, isn't that modest mouse's first album cover?

Ya This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About. I tried doing one with their second but it didn't work well. I like them about the same definitely to 2 MM albums.

Yeah, I think my favourite has to be their second album

clock widget?

It's comes with Rad Pack Pro.

Thank you.

i was asking because of the file name lol, they changed the image.jpg/png thing to something else now

>reddit

I miss my windows phone :\ Too bad Microsoft shits on it

wallpaper pls?

Honestly I kind of like the phone, I've yet to stumble into any problems but I've only owned a few weeks. The "app gap" is a real thing but the play store is full of useless shit and poorly curated due to it, so i dont see it as a negative.