/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

News:

• (from the last last thread) user got Piston Airs and says that the sound quality is garbage • user got a screen protector in a fancy box • user bought a Pepsi phone and got some free malware along with it • user bought a headlamp • user got a bunch of dolls • Opens two later on • user found a YotaPhone 2 for $150 • user got a Goophone • user has a shit load of screen protectors • user says dubs pick his item to buy, gets no dubs • user finds $21 Android TV box • Another user orders one • user orders shark card and 8 key covers • user asks around for penis pumps • user orders KZ ZS3 headphones • user reviews a Famiclone, says he'll review a bunch of knock off pokemon games soon • user's chink logic analyzer arrives, it's good • user got some mini quadcopters to use as presents • user doesn't get a leather cable • user's dad got chinked on Amazon • user's $0.99 from eBay arrived • user got a 5 cent car • user got a 4 port USB charger, is good • user got an MP3 player for 59 cents • user unboxes something not chink shit • user gets an ergonomic mouse, says it's worth its money • user asks for an opinion about a bunch of stuff, gets no replies Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

geekbuying.com/item/Tronsmart-Quick-Charge-2-0-2-Ports-Car-Charger-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S6-S6-Edge-HTC-M9-Nexus-6-Xiaomi-3-4---Black-351302.html
aliexpress.com/item/Meter-Alligator-Crocodile-Clip-clamp-test-lead-probe-plus-1000V-20A-Needle-Point-Multi-Meter-multimeter/32626098878.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html?wid=21
m.imgur.com/a/YwBSq
aliexpress.com/item/Rockbros-Bicycle-Rear-Light-Bike-Tail-Light-Egg-Bicycle-Accessories-Back-Heart-Light-Signal-Night-Warning/32676368496.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.45.XC5wnL&scm=1007.13338.46806.0&pvid=8103a947-6dbd-4831-b9dd-1566b0575668&tpp=1
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/order.screenSize,f_max_d eurPrice.200,f_min_d screenSize.6,f_max_d screenSize.6.2
aliexpress.com/item/KT-120-2-Free-Shipping-Heated-Table-KOTATSU-table-Rectangle-120cm-Walnut-Color/927603286.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10058_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_7&btsid=061882d9-14b8-4acd-a105-3f49877a2b76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for lithuania

First for mango

Anybody tried one of those mixza usb sticks?

I'm gonna try that pump out on my gf if she let's me.

you want her to have a penis, don't you

I got chinked.

Ordered something on aliexpress end of June.
I was on vacation in August, during which my shipment came and was sent back to China a week later cause no one got it from the post office.
Opened a dispute, seller refuses to refund my money and says package is back on its way to me. I don't have any prove of that.

What do i do now?

that's why you always go with paypal

sit tight and wait for the package

Still looking for one.

Could you give link to that please? I'm all ears.

She already does but she can be touchy about it. Sometimes she doesn't mind if I play with it, other times she doesn't want me to touch it. She can be slow to get erections because of the hormones so I want to try the pump but she might freak out about it.

don't you mean all eyes

escalate dispute or wait.

Was it always like this on AE? If you receive the goods, you can only claim partial refund. You have to send it back for full refund, but that's going to be expensive and you can bet that if the seller wanted to chink you once, he will do it twice.

I have to open dispute, because seller won't even respond. What are my chances? Your dispute stories?

If you don't send the goods back, most of the time is only partial refund...

depends on the item. I got several full refunds without needing to send shit back.

Is this a good deal if I can get it for 10 AUD?
geekbuying.com/item/Tronsmart-Quick-Charge-2-0-2-Ports-Car-Charger-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S6-S6-Edge-HTC-M9-Nexus-6-Xiaomi-3-4---Black-351302.html
Need a car charger that won't blow up for minimal money

It depends on the price I guess, I got multiple refunds on doa cheap stuff

In most cases that just makes you lose even more money than keeping it. Oh well.

I'm the Dreamcast modem user, so around $7. It's not technically DoA. It just won't work on Linux, but descriptions says it does. I spent a day to fix makefile and some other stuff so it will at least install on kernel 3.x. Supplied driver is not for model that the seller sent me, so it obviously can't work anyway.

link it

I don't think this is minimal money, but the charger should be fine.

Should I pull the trigger?
Amazon is selling just the 2 gator clips for $27, but found this on aliexpress selling everything in pic related for $5.69
aliexpress.com/item/Meter-Alligator-Crocodile-Clip-clamp-test-lead-probe-plus-1000V-20A-Needle-Point-Multi-Meter-multimeter/32626098878.html

Also
Can you post the link of that chink Saleae Logic please

I have those probes (probably the same ones), first pair one of the probes just fell out of the wire. 2nd pair is going strong, nice and pointy.

>She

What's the cheapest >=6" 720p phone I can get?
My workplace doesn't allow tablets and I want a large phone just for manga.

I'm looking at the Jiake A8 Plus now.

Ya, why not? Who cares about the Amazon rip-offs, the Ali electronics work as expected.

Also, I got another device that works with Saleae Logic, without that Saleae branding. They're easy to find on Ali.

Gee, thanks Windy Wang.

Reposting shit opinions on Yotaphone 2

Battery life:
Stock on 4.4: Very good. Two days of use, easy.
Stock on 5.0: It's shit. Wakelock city on anything you install. I can literally see it drain even on standby.
Rooted and tweaked: With the power-saving profile on I'm on 5 days estimated in standby, or -1.0%/hour. Very good, but it took some work.
Build quality wise, it feels premium as fuck. the back glass is textured and it almost feels like a metal-backed phone, but not as cold. It's curved like an Edge display too. The sides are metal and so is the SIM card tray with the volume rocker. Remember, this thing cost 729€ new (I got it after a price drop) and it shows.

KYS you fucking retard.

you want to read manga at work
are you really that autistic?

W I K I
I
K
I

post link?
some products the reviews say run very hot

I was wondering: How do you tell the phone to switch display modes to the e-ink display, for whatever you're currently running?

I live in asia where it's socially acceptable.

there's no cheap 6" phones page

There's a page for phones though.

which doesn't contain a list of all >=6" phones and their prices

Long press the home button and this menu comes up, the leftmost option is mirror mode. Flip the phone around and it'll keep on doing whatever you were doing but on the eink screen.

but there are phones

No shit because there's hundreds of them.
>Oukitel K4000 Pro
On the phone page of the wiki friendo

Has been a while, dunno even where I bought that anymore.

It gets warm, sure? Don't really care about that- if it dies, it dies. Until then it works.

>enter thread, thinking it will be neat random weird items & cool neat obscure stuff
>its just phones, lots & lots of phones, and android shit
welp, tab closed

be the change you want to see in the world

That certainly is pretty neat. Thanks for explaining.

Lurk more.
There is lot's of random things. Read the wiki for a start.

that's 5"

like 5 of them which is so useful

BUT
there are phones

A few lines up we're discussing logic analyzers and the OP contains a lot of stuff too - but feel free to leave.

Or just start asking about the stuff you're interested in.

What's the cheapest >=6" 720p phone I can get?
My workplace doesn't allow tablets and I want a large phone just for manga.

I'm looking at the Jiake A8 Plus now. Already checked the wiki and it doesn't help.

W I K I
I
K
I

used Galaxy Mega

Should I? gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html?wid=21

Checked the wiki, none of them are >=6"

wut? i just want to buy some gunpla, dammit

I wonder what this chink shit could be

> there's no cheap 6" phones page
I guess not, you'll have to search with GSMArena or filters on various stores and Ali?

Or just get a Xiaomi Mi Max.

oh a bluetooth remote

m.imgur.com/a/YwBSq

>china post
I'm surprised only 1 of my packages got lost

Why not? I myself would get some not particularly bassy KZ, though.

Hybrids just have too much emphasis on bass.

It's the £4 VR Headset someone posted here three weeks ago!

There are phones though

Hah!

Also, I think that deal still is available on dd4.

Why is Singapore "speed" post so slow?

I paid $20 extra for "Expedited shipping" and it's been like "Notification of shipment" since Sept 9th

get KZ ZS3

check the lenses for scratches, some reviews on dd4 were complaining about that

Please test it and tell us how good the FOV is .

I got a Shinecon VR and the view is just a box, using a 5,5 inch phone

fugg

jesus christ the chinks are in heaven

wtf Jack Ma you utter cunt
Your site only works with cookies enabled?
And with firefox being as gay as it is I can either allow all sites to use cookies, or which specific sites can use cookies. And aliexpress uses like 7 (seven) different domains for one simple sign in.

who /waiting/ here?
>i just want my miband2.

waiting for my Mi Pad 2 Windows version

holy shit my fucking sides

aliexpress.com/item/Rockbros-Bicycle-Rear-Light-Bike-Tail-Light-Egg-Bicycle-Accessories-Back-Heart-Light-Signal-Night-Warning/32676368496.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.45.XC5wnL&scm=1007.13338.46806.0&pvid=8103a947-6dbd-4831-b9dd-1566b0575668&tpp=1

>paying for shipping when free is available
>paying for chink shipping
>paying more for shipping htan you probably paid for hte chink product

I have got my load of chinkshit.

kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/order.screenSize,f_max_d eurPrice.200,f_min_d screenSize.6,f_max_d screenSize.6.2
Have fun lurking.

>Paying for shipping
>Nigger posting

Lenses are scratch free.

FOV is pretty small.
Not as good as the RIEM 3 I have.
Though it is more comfortable.

[spoiler]How the fuck do I get this bluetooth remote to act as a click for Cardboard apps?[/spoiler]

so i guess it's either Small FOV(box) or Pixels

Alright so whats going to go wrong if i buy this?

aliexpress.com/item/KT-120-2-Free-Shipping-Heated-Table-KOTATSU-table-Rectangle-120cm-Walnut-Color/927603286.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10058_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_7&btsid=061882d9-14b8-4acd-a105-3f49877a2b76

> Limited at 6.2"
Odd choice.

I heard the Bobovr Z4 is the tits when it comes to FOV

Probably nothing? It's a table.

The heater isn't even included yet, but the model they suggest is way more high-end than that $15-50 heater that you might buy locally and would presumably already be fine, though standing on the ground.

Show us

>remote wont go into mouse mode so its completely fucking useless
I've been chinked.

is this for real? aren't they supposed to release a sd variant for poo in the loos?
i was waiting on that but might as well get an rn3p now

Will do when I get home.

Packages are here!

Bought these from eBay.in. The packages came from Shanghai.

First is a waterproof case for my Xiaomi Yi Camera. I got it for 20% off thanks to a coupon code.

It came in 10 days, so it currently holds the record of the fastest shipping time from China to reach me, beating the previous record of 15 days.

Is aliexpress bugged? i cant buy shit
>Sorry, this order is failed due to internet connection problems.You can go back to shopping cart.

AFAIK Xiaomi is still banned from selling mediakek phones in India, so I'm pretty sure they'll be releasing new snapdragon phones at some point. I don't think they'd abandon one of the world's biggest markets just like that

You've got chinked friend

Oops

>Paid for Epost (7-15 business days, it said on the shit, who knows if gearbest chinked me and put me on their regular post) in mid-August
>Only one of the two items has shipped so far (the tracking only shows the one item and no second shipment)
>Neither item has shown up
Should I be worried

Second parcel is this bathroom mat.

It's quite fluffy. I haven't checked how well it absorbs water yet though.

I do feel like I overpaid for this one.

The waterproof case I got for USD 8.3, and this bathroom mat for USD 6.8.

I purposely didn't go for AliExpress despite prices being much cheaper, as goddamn AliExpress shipping sends packages to India via Malaysia, and not directly from China.

>India

Poo in loo

Do people in these threads get off by getting ripped off?

Why would any person go to all this trouble, waiting 1-2 months for some chinkshit that it's not even certain it arrives, and if it arrives, it's a piece of shit anyway?

Yes. Yes I will. Want photos?

xD

are there any piston 3's left on ali?
if so could I get a link? and if not where can I get them?
thanks

xD

will you poo on it?

Does the cumdumpster come with it