>Massive security flaw that actually destroys androids
Things that would kill apple
>Success of the Nexus line
>Guaranted 2 year support on all phones
>Apple fucks up big time( i.e paying monthly for iOS
>Android fragmentation problem gone for the most common flagships
Do you agree or disagree Sup Forums?

>Apple creates a phone that runs android
How is this supposed to kill Android if it undermines Apple's closed ecosystem?

>IOS becomes open source
ignoring the fact that this has 0 chance of happening, it wouldn't kill android at all

>Android fragmentation gone
>for most common flagships

I suppose the succes or failure of either OS has more to do with marketing in general (brand perception, feature perception, associated status) and licensing or harware deals than with some technical reasons.

Almost nothing you have specified here would be enough to "kill" the other side.

The thing that poses the biggest threat to Apple is Apple

>Things that would kill Android
It's already dead
>Things that would kill iOS
lmao

Apple can only be killed by their own fuckups.
They also sell Desktops, laptops and tablets.
Android tablets universally suck.

>Things that would kill android
>Apple creates a phone that runs android

>creating more android devices will kill android

How retarded do you have to be to make this statement?

>>IOS becomes open source
That'd kill Apple sooner than Android, since their monopoly on iOS would effectively end and people would be able to find exploits for iOS much easier

>>Apple creates a phone that runs android
That'd kill Apple sooner than Android, since all the babby ducks would finally learn how to use Android and would stop being bound to Apple's platforms, plus Apple apps would finally be available on Android prompting even more people to abandon iOS

>>Massive security flaw that actually destroys androids
Nah

>>Success of the Nexus line
No idea

>>Guaranted 2 year support on all phones
No idea

>>Apple fucks up big time( i.e paying monthly for iOS
Apple fucks up big time at least once every 6 months for the past 5 years and the brainwashed iFags still fall for it, so no

>>Android fragmentation problem gone for the most common flagships
There's no fragmentation problem on Android. Nearly every app is developed and compiled for 4.4 and a great majority works on versions as old as 4.1.

>Apple makes Ann an android phone
Why would I downgrade
>2 year update support for android
iOS updates for 5 years.

No body except you guys care if iOS is open source. I think it's shady too but 99% of people couldn't care less.

>iOS becomes open source
Apple's policy is close source, restrict users from doing much, isolate the software and hardware as much as possible. How would this ever lead to open source? Even Microsoft is more likely to open the source of Windows, or at least anything but windows 10. If apple were to open their source they'd be the ones who get killed. They profit from users having no idea what's happening and how to fix their shit, imagine how many pajeets there would be giving tutorials on how to fix iPhones for free and how many chinks would make hacks for iOS and even better knockoffs. Hackers will have easier time hacking iPhones and their competition will have a much better idea on what they're competing against.
And this is all ignoring the fact that iOS is still too restrictive that altering it's code so it can do anything Android can would take a very long time and probably cause many security issues. Nobody would like that.

>massive security flaw on Android
They'd patch it up very fast. Even with all the current security flaws of older versions people still run 5.x, 4.x and even 3.x and nothing bad is happening.

>success of nexus
Even then people would still buy iPhones because apple does a lot of advertising.

>2 year update support
Nobody cares about updating. Most people actually prefer not updating their phone's system. Speaking from experience here, whenever I say "hey look you have an update notification up there" people just respond "yeah I forgot to turn that off. I don't want to update".

>apple fucks up big time
Nothing would happen. They'd be laughed at but people would still buy their products because "lel look at that poorfag without the iPhone".

>Android fragmentation gone
It wouldn't make any difference.

How is the most used OS in the world dead?

> Things that would kill android
> Apple creates a phone that runs android
U wot m8?

Surface Phone

Kid, android is global phone OS used in every country even 3rd world flip phones run a version. iOS has about 15% of users and mostly in us and Canada. Its already dying.

I think apples problem is how ass backwards iOS is compared to android, as a android user i had a samsung galaxy s4, then i got an ipad air 2, took it back the next day, the os was just a pain in the ass to use compared to android, not to mention how apple even blocks stuff like addons in firefox. I now have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and loving it. Though there is no lie, while android is the better more userfriendly os, iPhones/tabs usually have better hardware, mostly because they can optimize ios for that device since every ipad air 2 has the exact same hardware. Where as every tom dick and harry has a phone out that runs android.

Current market share though just in the phone/tablet dept though has samsung at a 22% share, while apple is at 11% and dropping.

I'd say mostly apple's tablets/phones are dying because of their exorbant price. Yeah my Galaxy S7 was costly, but I could have just kept my galaxy s4, I just wanted better performance. My s4 was able to play all the games and do anything my s7 could it was just slower.

Apple prob loses alot of sales to android devices, iOS users get curious, try out Android and then find out that its way more userfriendly and way more customizable not to mention less restrictive, so they end up switching permamently.

Things that would kill Windows Phone
>Windows Phone