Why are freetards always so opinionated about shit they don't grasp?

Why is it that everytime freetards opine about something it's some ideology-fueled drivel with 0 actual knowledge about the subject?

It's not.

Because you have to be both impressionable and mentally ill to fall for freetard bullshit?

Welcome to Sup Forums, I see you're new here!

Fuck off with your meta thread hindunigger

Hit a nerve, didn't I?

Got any examples?

It's sorta like countercultures. An identity you stick to that is based about such activism/beliefs. Young people tend to search for such worldview "programs/systems" to adopt. Also people have need for something to declare opposition to.

Why do you have such a huge strawman?

Not a strawman if it's true!

Then prove it

Where do you think we are lol. Go in literally any thread for an example

That's not unique to "freetards" but of course you already know this. My guess is that you don't like "freetards" for some personal reason so you made this thread hoping people with the same dislike for "freetards" would agree with you so that both you and them can have your viewpoint validated.

Because fuck you, that's why.

freetards are the sonyggers of Sup Forums

>That's not unique to "freetards"
Of course it isn't, freetards just do it disproportionately more often.

>My guess is that you don't like "freetards"
What gave me away?

>for some personal reason
If by "personal" you mean "technical", then yes.

>so you made this thread...
Is the reason I created this thread really so important to you?

>Of course it isn't, freetards just do it disproportionately more often.
Do you have evidence of this? If you do you haven't showed it which is why I mentioned it being a personal dislike of freetards.

>Is the reason I created this thread really so important to you?
This thread and why you created is not important, that's the point. Nothing can be learned or gained from this thread because you created it just to give your opinion. This is a thread that has been created many times about many different groups and the result is always the same.

>Do you have evidence of this?
See
>I can't be wrong because muh ideology is right!

lol

triggered

Kek, this post style and the heavy irony, are you the macfag from the other thread, aren't ya?

>I can't be wrong because muh ideology is right!
What? Where did I say that or even imply it?

Also how is my post evidence that freetards are opinionated, am I a freetard now? I'm using Windows 10.

I'm saying is that this is the equivalent of making a thread saying "AMD > NVIDIA".

Why are pajeets always so opinionated about shit they don't grasp?

It seems everytime proprietarycucks opine about something it's some apologetics-fueled drivel with 0 actual knowledge about the subject?

>do my work for me

That's not how this works.

See

What a madlad.

I don't see many free tards. It's mainly autists complaining about inane bullshit or arguing over which tech makes their Wang harder. I think the problem is autism like you rather than personal ideology.

>It's mainly autists complaining about inane bullshit or arguing over which tech makes their Wang harder

That's what a freetard is, idiot

Aww, did mommy help you with that reply, dumbshit?

You sound frustrated.