Vaping

hey guys, was wondering if anyone knew a good vape box mod that doesnt require your own batteries?

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.nkon.nl/
fasttech.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kangertech KBox 70

Shits a beast

ill check it out thanks

joytech eVic vTwo is better

>I am on my second one in less than a month. The first one failed after a week. It was working when I went to bed, woke up to a non functioning mod. The replacement one lasted less than 48 hours and suddenly stopped working mid vape. I own several mods that have between abused hard and still work as well as the day I bought them. Both of these evics were babied. I loved them when they worked. After having to pay to send two of them back, this turned out to be a huge waste of time and money. This is my first and last time with any Joyetech product

sad to hear, my friend has evic one and that has always been great. i was under the impression that it was better, but maybe it's like uwell crown.

Not my personal experience, a review from the other site. Also that's for the vtwo mini and the others are all glowing. I'm not OP but I"ll probably pick one up because of your recommendation. I've never really had a vape before but I want to get off of smoking cigs (though I enjoy smoking).

mouth fedora

This, make sure you vape at 5V for the full flavor

100$ for an ecig.I'm too poor even for normal cigarettes.
Anyone feeling generous?

kill yourself

Somewhat related, anyone know where to get cheap 18650s?

I need to fix my notebook's battery. (rather, buy a new one and replace the cells)

Depending on the capability you want, check out the Mini Volt, (40w) or the Smok M80 (80w)
If you don't mind pod Vapes I would highly recommend the Juul or the wismec myjet

the innokin cool fire 4 is great for the money.

Imrbatteries.com is good

>vaping
*tips fedora*

>Kangertech KBox 70
what happens when battery dies? can you easily replace?

You definitely want your own batteries. It's annoying af to have to leave it on the charger when it dies.

Get 3 batteries and one of those "intelligent" chargers. Leave 2 of them on the charger. When your battery dies, swap it out with a charged one. Then you'll wish your phone's battery was that easy to swap too. You can take the two batteries on a trip with you too.

any chinese sites selling whole kits?

The cool fire IV with a sub-ohm tank/atomizer is on amazon for 50 buckaroos, but I think I can go cheaper.

Anything in Europe?
They seem to only ship to North America.

Also, the transatlantic shipping could cost more than the cells in the end.

I hear this shop is ok: eu.nkon.nl/

Well fukkin specify, shit.
UK.rs-online.com

cringe

i've owned both integrated and removable battery style boxes, and i must say, i prefer ones with removable batteries

it ends up being more convenient to have one pair of batteries in the box with another pair in a charger, then just swap them over when they run low, than to have to plug the box itself in to charge

Why are teenagers so into this shit? Either smoke cigarettes or don't

it costs AU$60 to buy 50g of tobacco here, costs far too much

Because I quit cigs and they're awful for you but i enjoy nicotine. not everyone is a giant box fag with zero nicotine

Not having the the ability to charge batteries out of the mod is a bad idea. Its much safer to just remove them and use a good charger.

Vaping should be its own thing. Currently, it isn't. It's seen as some cigarette cure.

Vaping's only connection to smoking is the public's creation. The devices themselves have nothing to do with smoking.

Cigars live in their world. Pipes in theirs. Cigarettes in theirs. Vaping should too.

because it's used as something to quit smoking. that's its main intention.

Sorry.
I thought they'd still do overland shipping anyway.

Was concerned about sand batteries from china, so thought I'd ask.

What're your laws like for bringing some back with you into the country?
I got €4-€7.70 50g pouches in luxembourg when I was there. I don't smoke, but I brought back 940 grams with me.

meme hard enough and they will be.

>What're your laws like for bringing some back with you into the country?
pretty restrictive, though i do grab a 50g packet when going through duty-free coming back into australia

I mean the actual quantities.

Here, 1kg is the max before they can claim that you're reselling.
There is no maximum if it's for personal use.

You're close to asia, so I bet a journey just for this would be worth it.

This is the best bang for buck vape.

DAILY REMINDER TO BUY YOUR MOUTH FEDORAS FROM fasttech.com

i'd have to double check
the tax increase making 50g packs ~$60 only happened a few weeks ago, so who knows what else they fucked with

>If you are aged 18 years or over you can bring 50 cigarettes or 50 grams of cigars or tobacco products duty-free into Australia with you. All tobacco products in accompanied baggage are included in this category, regardless of how or where they were purchased.
welp, there you go, 50g IS the limit, beyond that and i have to pay tax on it

cringe

well, fuck.

When's the last time you were checked?

why not just smoke cigarettes

I use vapecrawler.com to check prices. Fasttech is always great if you don't mind waiting, illumn.com is where I get my batteries.
I don't mind changing batteries but the coolfire 4 plus is great. Plus don't most of the internal battery ones now have pass through charging?

it's a bit risky, though i've only been checked once, and i've flown a fair number of times

i'm ok for now, i've got quite a bit of nicotine on me which i use with my vapouriser, which went through customs unchecked

for people in my situation, it's far, far cheaper to use a vapouriser, even if it's not quite as satisfying

>100$ for an ecig.I'm too poor even for normal cigarettes.
>Anyone feeling generous?
Sell you my ipv3

if you lived nearby i'd give you my MVP3.0

>Drug addicts trying to recruit.
Figures, scum.

Fucking faggots and their vaping. I'll enjoy my cancer the good Ole way.

(You)

>I'll enjoy my cancer the good Ole way.
Fuck yeah dip master race. More nicotine than cigarettes at 10-20% cost.

I love vaporizing wax and flower but anyone who's smoking that eliquid shit needs to kill themselves

>i'm ok for now, i've got quite a bit of nicotine on me which i use with my vapouriser, which went through customs unchecked

The airport I usually fly through is the size of a barn and the gardaí come in for each flight to check passports.
There's three arches for customs, and you can see the entrance door from the baggage reclaim and gate.

I might be underestimating how much you want to keep spiders in and alien frogs out down there,

snus is class, but I can't get behind dip.

>snus is class, but I can't get behind dip.
It's the same thing only snus is for people who haven't developed the motor control skills to contain dip in one part of their mouth.