Mfw the lagdroid meme is real

mfw the lagdroid meme is real

What are my options? Apple? ms? what else? blackberry?

>Muh $20 chink phone is laggy
>better buy a fag phone for $900+

>lagdroid meme is real
Never encountered a problem since 2013
And the phone I had in 2013 was a piece of shit.
Sony Xperia Z3c master race btw.

Xperia Z2 here, rocking it for nearly 2 years, running cm12.1

Android is god tier

Symbian

>meme is real
Yeah, real fucking meme. But since you can't figure out how to change your firmware you deserve it. It's like purchasing a laptop and keeping the preinstalled Windows - who in his right fucking mind does that.

Non-autists?

What phone?

Stock Nexus until something better hopefully comes out. All smartphone are shit

How about stopping being an impatient spoiled kid and learning phones are not the most important pieces of tech in your life?

>buying a half working product

Better than buying a nonworking product.

>tfw silky smooth CM13 on an S5

Tfw underclocked to half clock speed Droid Turbo running CM13, never lags and does everything I'd ever want. Oh, and it lasts four days on battery.

If it ever does slow down on newer Android versions, I could sacrifice battery and increase my processor speed. But right now even at half speed I don't see any difference in performance… You just need to not be stupid with tech, OP.

Xperia Z3 reporting in. It's magnificent.

Aside from a fingerprint scanner I simply cannot understand why would anyone buy anything more expensive than this. I already think it's kinda superfluous as it is, let an alone an upgrade.

>silky smooth
>CM
>S5

>I know how your device is better than you

You are not going to convince anyone

I know that Samsung and CM don't mix to be silky smooth no matter how many people say they do, and no matter how long Steve Kondik worked at Samsung.

You're only lying to yourself, user.

Had z3, broke, bought Z5.

Rooting and flashing is a pain in the ass, and there's not a lot of devs. Look at XDA.

But I love it, speedy as hell.
Do not trust the spergs that say it gets hot, it gets about as hot as the Z3 and holds battery for more than a full day.

I use official builds, it works smoothly and what some random guy says won't change that. Keep spouting that nonsense if it helps you sleep at night.

>Htc 10
Overkill for Clover, Firefox, and music....