Why the fuck do I have a range ban? Is this common for T-Mobile? I never had problems posting here with Sprint

Why the fuck do I have a range ban? Is this common for T-Mobile? I never had problems posting here with Sprint.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/sylvioazevedo/gsm-security
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you Canadian or even Australian by any chance?

T-Mobile = spic/pooinloo
Sprint = Mighty Whitey

Dumb mobileposter

American

Cause this place is shit

What

Thought it was just me, oh well, don't like posting when outside anyway.

Yeah I get this shit too. I have no issue posting from wifi but when I'm using my data it won't let me post. Fucking commies.

Same here. What's up with that

>Getting cucked by CDMA only shit

Yeah they seemed to have banned the entire TMO ip range but they can go fuck themselves if mook thinks i'm buying a Sup Forums pass.

Ausfag here. i have a rangeban on int with optus 4g

It's fucking bullshit

I'm posting using t-mo right now. Just keep toggling airplane mode until it works.

Good, keep using GSM so I can hear all your conversations and read all your SMS.

github.com/sylvioazevedo/gsm-security

Only the US has these retarded bands that don't allow you to use a fucking SIM card.

Disable chrome data compression proxy you fucking CIA niggers

It's called R-UIM on the CDMA network, senpai-pamalam-chan-pai.

OP is obviously Clover niggerfucker

It worked on my PC.

This

I use clover

But I use clover

that happens when one person keeps ban evading by constantly change their ip so they just ban to whole ip range to stop the banned person from continuing. Sup Forums posters were usually the cause of the problem.

>unironically using clover

Just tried on 3 different browsers on tmobile with data compression on and off and it's still saying the ip range is banned.

What's wrong with cover?

Used to happen to me all the time with a Cricket line I had. I used to solve it by turning airplane mode on and then back off again until I got an IP that wasn't in the banned subnet.

I just press airplane mode a bunch of times till it works

Sorry, it must've been me! I got me one of pic related, plugged a T-Mobile SIM into it and wrote a little loop that posts CP until I get banned; renew IP; repeat...

>we banned your shitty country but you can still pay us to post :^):^):^)

How long do range bans last?

I had the same issue.
Actually i might still. If this works then it's been resolved.
I'm on MetroPOS with clover, Florida.

Nigger

>use t-mobile on laptop because they have the cheapest data plan + no overage fees, just throttle to 128 kbit/s

>using a dedicated app for a website with a perfectly usable mobile site
>using your phone to lurk Sup Forums

>perfectly usable mobile site
No
>not using your phone to shitpost while laying in bad fighting with insomnia

I use my laptop for that