It's unbelievable how ugly this OS is

It's unbelievable how ugly this OS is.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/giga-pudding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why couldn't they just stay with the simple look? Why do they want to look like Facebook?

>coffee w/ allison

tfw someone is getting coffee with my waifu

agreed, not happy with this update, it's 2 steps back rather than forward

Jewgle wins again

Exactly, functionality is clunky and annoying too.

It's like a bastard child of material design and windows 7.

>fisher price OS
>now with more frosted glass

It's actually the best iOS yet, which is exactly why everyone here is pretending it's the worst thing ever created. Stay mad, kids.

/thread

iOS is definitively the best vanilla phone OS

Who is your waifu?

This
I can't believe you stupid goyim actually think it looks bad. Apple's taken another huge leap forward in terms of phone and OS design.

better than the competition.

>not nougat

choke and die, pls

allison

I love how the icons move very slightly all the time. feels really thought through

Nougat is pretty much the Windows 10 of Android. Its become a full blown botnet

At least iOS 10 isnt sending your information every second to Google

yeah, it sends your information to apple

to say that first you have to get a decent notification system

>Nougat is pretty much the Windows 10 of Android. Its become a full blown botnet

>I-I-ITS CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET!!!! BOTNET!!!!!!

Still it doesn't sell it to advertisers. Better the NSA than those fuckers. Also if you're not with ISIS they leave you alone even if you store CP.

No one is forcing you install gapps

>implying you can uninstall them with stock android.

Except it's not?? This is best iOS I've ever tried, it not only looks good and feels good but also it has gave to my shitty 5S one hour and half more of battery life, that's amazing imo

The tap to unlock is retarded tho and it's clearly a scummy move by Apple so iPhone 5 users will end up fucking their home buttons so at the end they will have to upgrade to newer devices, but that's the only bad thing about this, the rest are just your normal bugs that you encounter in each newly released iOS, but Apple patches those things very fast so it's not that annoying.

>Expecting android users to like ios is literally all these threads ever are
I hate Sup Forums

>best OS
>bricks devices

>I can't believe your opinion is different from mine
are all iCucks this stupid?

PURE self compiled AOSP Android N is not a botnet with zero google apps is perfect, although baseband is nonfree and therefore every single phone has a backdoor but atleast AOSP you dont have an OS level backdoor

Looks like they just slapped rainmeter skins on everything, its soo 2007

I couldn't believe they removed slide to unlock. What the hell? Now I have to press the home button twice and then enter my passcode to access my phone. Fingerprint scanner sucks, so I don't bother using it.

nice anecdotal evidence there, shitface

>no people-of-color emojis
Dropped.

MMMM GRADIENTS AND BUBBLES

But there are

Enjoy your ban

>It's unbelievable how ugly this OS is.
Metro fan?

Why do they all have blonde hair and blue eyes? No dark-skinned people have those features.

thanks for the (you)s

>yellow
they are all of color, just not the color of shit.

Fuck off. Updated nearly 10 devices, none of them bricked

>sent from my Xiaomi with custom Pajeet ROM and terrible, terrible fonts and icons

It looks better. Then again, nobody here's opinions mean shit. You people have some of the worst taste I've ever seen.

>sent from my Xiaomi with stock CM13
fixed

THICC

Design wise apple looks increasingly dated with day that passes

Disable them

The music app looks so bad now, at first I hate the old design but got used to / loved how the background changed color based on the album color. This is literally my only complaint, plus they fucked the artists pictures up. And trying to push that lame ass Apple Music shit again

Still better than this shit

This. So fucking much.

They'd be better if they were just circles instead of that weird thumb shape

>It's unbelievable how ugly this OS is

Those of us have been saying that since iOS 7 was introduced. It's complete dog shit and will only get worse. It still looks better than Windows 10 though.

>removed slide to unlock

Amazing. Who the fuck is steering the ship? It's like they're chosing arbitrary decisions out of a hat just for the sake of change.

Jobs must be generating about 1.21 gigawatts of power now.

Hah!

yeah it's pretty retarded. how did they not get that they had by far the best emojis? they look like samsung emojis now, which isn't a good thing

Reminds me of this meme. They look like jellies.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/giga-pudding

While iOS is pretty ugly, Stock android is horrible. Thank fuck for customisation options.

better than exploding and burning my car down

>Stock android is horrible

name something horrible about this.

Nah these are better

Everything.

I think android looks a lot better and even if you don't like it, you can change home screen and icons very easily given that it takes just a minure to download a launcher and whatever icon pack you want. You don't have to root or side load stuff.
You are stuck with the default look in iPhone. Even my dumb sister can download icon packs on android from play store, why does this sub think that it is hard?

I have to admit that it is impossible for young girls to switch to android in the US given that everyone still uses iMessage whereas here even iPhone users use whatsapp.

Go google iAds

People claim to be free and not in a botnet with Apple.

The second you login to your facebook, google or whatever account on the device your information is theirs.

tap to unlock is going to make me downgrade to ios9
t b h f a m

>tfw using iphone 4s with headphone jack + ios9.3.5 that has slide to unlock and pistol emoji

You can't deny the fact that even Apple is now slowly implementing material design / cards into their UI and shamelessly copying Android which used to look like shit in the past but has overtaken Apple in the design game. The entire industry, to a large degree is now going with the material design approach.

I think there i sa reason besides hardware failure behind the click to unlock change. If you hit the power button, and then rest your finger but DONT click...it "unlocks" the screen so you can slide over to the widgets screen without fully unlocking the phone. A click will fully unlock the phone.
I think that was apple's intended use case for changing to click to unlock.
That way anyone who picks up your phone cant access your widgets.
>fingerprint scanner sucks
no it doesnt.
1/10 since I replied

apple had to shut down iads because advertisers didnt use it due to lack of user infos

>iPhone 5s
>upgrade to iOS after hearing it was safe to download
>memory went from 19.4 to 20.9
>battery is lasting longer
>fast as fuck

oh wait, what? the interface is ugly? didn't really notice

I actually disagree, and think you have it backwards. Ever since Lollipop, Android has become more and more like iOS. I was stunned when my One M8 got updated to Marshmallow and saw how downright similar it was to iOS, both in function and design. Nougat even uses font that's eerily similar to Apple's. Now, the joy of Android is you can change said font and any looks you don't like, but stock Nougat is a blatant copy of iOS.

>pistol emoji
it looks like a watergun to everyone you send it to

>Is told to name ONE thing horrible
>Gives non-answer of everything, therefore cannot name ONE thing horrible.

Idiot.

>One M8
Kek. It's HTC that's copying iOS you dumb retard. I'm talking about stock Android and Material design philosophy.

You're right. This totally doesn't look exactly like an iPhone's UI.

Stop using shitty OEM skins to justify your non-existent argument. Google's design philosophy is light years ahead of Apple's.

Why can't I save images from Sup Forums anymore? It only gives a copy option now.

eeh, more like boring. Every UI seems more of the same now with app drawers, widget, flat icon design, etc.

I miss something like in Palm Pre and Nokia N9

Lag unless you're on insane hardware. Lag after the next update even then.

People actually like apple on this board?

>It's unbelievable how ugly this OS is.

Don't worry HTC and Samsung will be poorly imitating everything by the first of the year.

The smart ones do. The rest of them just regurgitate memes and masturbate to the 200GB of free space on their Android pocket-bomb's 256GB SD card.

>The smart ones do

ah hahahahah

the icons

thankfully you can change them to whatever the fuck you want, and even make your own, retard.

I'm sorry you can't see why more storage is a good thing.

This. Fuck ios 10.
>tfw I swipe right into the widgets section out of pure habit
>have to use the home button everytime to bring up the unlock keypad which fuck up the home button because iphone home buttons are absolute shit
>touch ID works 2% of the time

That unusable google speech bar

Material Design is revolutionary.

I have the same issue!

That a pajeet inear the corner?

>Touch ID works 2% of the time

Now you're just trying to meme

Clean your fingers you fat fuck, the "touch ID is just a gimmick!!!" autism stopped being an argument when the iPhone 6 was released

I always thought the lag meme was, well, a meme...but my M8 has gotten ridiculously slow recently.

Why are you trying to equate Android with Samsung? And it's a single issue, it's fixable and is BEING fixed. If it was Apple they would sweep that shit under the rug so fast.

whoever thought bubble box's would be good for everything needs to be taken outback

Not a problem. Just change the launcher and theme.

I can't speak to Nougat, but it was Marshmallow that caused me to give up on android. Over-engineered piece of shit that reminded me of Windows 8.

I'll just leave this here.

>Dropbox
Isn't that the same company that implemented basically a phishing tool in their OS X app to get to admin passwords? They also have five stars.

The company didn't as far as I can tell. There were 2 phishing scams though.

Fuckkkk, this is the only thing I hate about iOS 10. Opening the image in a new tab leads to a fuckload of tabs.