Other urls found in this thread:

ebten.jp/atlus/p/4541993028900/
amazon.com/gp/product/B0038NK9HU/
head-fi.org/t/737022/bluedio-ht-h-turbine-57mm-driver-bt-headphones-review
youtube.com/watch?v=X6wBv03B1nk
youtu.be/sj69-mWHV3E
amazon.com/Philips-Neckband-Headphones-SHS5200-28/dp/B003CJTR8M/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there any couple hundred dollar headphones that actually feel like they didn't cost $20 to manufacture? I can understand metal is heavy and using plastic makes it lighter on your head. But looking at some of these headphones I see being recommended around just look like they're cheap as fuck. All those hundreds of dollars just go into the actual earpieces themselves or what? Where is all his money actually going?

Maybe Beyerdynamic DT series?

I asked this in the other thread, but maybe it will get more traction in the new thread...

Are k550's good at all? I'm seeing a few used on ebay for ~$80 and it seems like a steal to me.

Old thread is only at 300 you stupid faggot.

>buying used electronics

No, it's nconsistent at sealing on listeners' heads. The result is that it has weak bass when it doesn't seal well.

Don't mind me.

Just making /hpg/ great again.

>nconsistent
*inconsistent

You forgot to mention that wireless and headsets are frowned upon.

>You forgot to mention that wireless and headsets are frowned upon.
Why are they frowned upon?

Also, this isn't your personal thread.

Are these any good?
ebten.jp/atlus/p/4541993028900/

Looks like AKG finally decided to target their audience. As for whether it's good? I dunno.

Making a new thread ten posts before the bump limit? Why u mad, faggot?

Great OP.

Also this is the standard for all future /hpg/ OPs.

kthxbai

>Also this is the standard for all future /hpg/ OPs.
Why? It certainly doesn't do anything to shitposting.

Neither does:
You're a delusional faggot if you think is the solution to our shitposting.

This isn't your thread either my wireless sales representative friend. Wireless are like a subspecies of headphones, much like pajeets, niggers and chinks.

I don't own a single wireless headphone :^)

Shitty sound, shitty build. Why do you think that no company ever has made a high end wireless headphone?

It is a better solution than not even acknowledging the issue which is all a "clean" OP does.

I wish I owned a wireless headphone much like my daddy owned them niggers back in the day.

Putting in the OP makes it worse as evidenced by two threads ago.

A clean OP provides a clean slate for everyone to (shit)post.

Sennheiser does, LG does.

LG's wireless headsets measure very well.

But again, like many threads ago, you choose to ignore this.

I said high end you illiterate jew.

>it worse as evidenced by two threads ago.
How does it make it worse? We got shitposting or we got shitposting. At least with the full OP we have a signpost that shitposting is going to occur and that it can be stopped by simply pointing to the appropriate line in the OP.

You're free to stick your head in the sand but don't expect anyone else to not TRY AND DO SOMETHING.

How are the oppo pm3s?
Are they worth the money or are there better headphones for 400?

>pointing to the OP stops shitposting

Stop replying to the shitposter

You do realize that the shitposting is solely about the OP and the 'rules' that a single user is trying to force on the thread.

You do realize that the majority of the thread prefers a cleaner OP?

Want to stop the shitposting? Then just stop posting about wireless in general. Or unless you all want to have a HEALTHY discussion about the pros and cons of wireless.

What I'm doing is for the betterment of the thread.

So what are the go to headphones now? that are at a decent price, is it still the M50X? (though I preferred the M40X_

Those are like 100 cheapo plastic shits. Name a headphone in the $600 range.

They're good but not 400i good. Look at those instead.

Beyerdynamic have pretty good endurance.

Try it sometime.

>You do realize that the shitposting is solely about the OP
Are you new here? You missed or overlooked all the shitposting about the big 3? Oh wait. I get it.
>I'll shitpost whenever I see the full OP
I understand you know and I see you are just going to shitpost about the issue. I'm not going to enable your shitposting beyond pointing it out.

Whoops! Forgot my image.

True, it was actually pointing to past threads rather than the OP but it works.

>Are you new here? You missed or overlooked all the shitposting about the big 3? Oh wait. I get it.
Nobody shitposts about the big 3 anymore, wireless is the new shitposting that all the cool kids do.

Try frowning harder

Damnit. I posted the wrong image.

>cherry picking

Fuck off, faggot.

What part is being disregarded? Or are you just shitposting?

For closed over-ear, they're hard to beat.

If you want an open headphone, HD600 is better.

What headphones are these?

Those are probably not headphones, it's isolation earmuffs, but why does it have a cable...

they're earmuffs with in-ears being worn underneath them

Every time I sell something on ebay I make sure I wipe my dick all over it first. After that I leave a special surprise in it for the buyer to find.

Anybody have any recommendations for a sub $50 set of bluetooth headphones?

I used to have these but they were garbage they had a loud static sound whenever they were on but not playing anything and had a ear shattering beep it would do whenever it lost connection which it did all the time it would also do that beep every 5 seconds when the battery was low which made it impossible to use when the battery was low. amazon.com/gp/product/B0038NK9HU/

All you need are the Phillips nylon noose and stool upgrade, guaranteed to be the last set of cords you will ever need.

When that happens, I open a dispute and get my product for free :D

Look up bluedio headphones. HT turbines are pretty great for the price. They're a little bassy though so you might want an EQ, other than that they sound fantastic.

head-fi.org/t/737022/bluedio-ht-h-turbine-57mm-driver-bt-headphones-review

HBS-770

MDR-7506 or MDR-V6.

I think I will need closed phones. I can't have too much sound leakage.

Ill check them out thanks

Why are you trolling? the M40X beats both.

That's wrong you retard.

Does anyone have a list of good wireless earbuds? Everywhere is just talking about Apple's bullshit, making it hard to find any info. Ideally I'm looking for a pair in the $50 range, but I can go up to around $80 if necessary. I need them for moving around my room while my roommate is sleeping.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6wBv03B1nk
youtu.be/sj69-mWHV3E

>youtube reviews
lol

>Budget
$250
>Location
USA
>Source
PC->FiiO K1
>Preferred type of headphone
Over ear
>Open or closed
Open
>Comfort level
Doesn't matter
>Preferred tonal balance
V/U-Shaped, Bassy
>Past headphones
SkullCandy IEM + Hesh 2
Superlux HD 681
JVC HAFX40 IEM
Samson SR950 currently

Im buying my last pair of headphones and I need to make sure they're what I need. I listen to Drum&Bass and Downtempo. I will also use these for gaming, mostly CSGO/BF4/osu!. I'm stuck between Fidelio X1/X2's or AKG K7XX's.
Any other recommendations within the price range and/or response would be great, thanks.

>youtube reviews
lol

DT880?

Wait for the new HD599. Or if you like da negro base get Fidelio X2.

Just shitposting. Typical.

>replying to his post twice

Stop jakkasu.

>Budget
200$ max
>Location
Canada
>Source
A computer
>Preferred type of headphone
Full sized
>Open or closed
Closed
>Comfort level
My current headphones are giving me a fucking baldspot on my head, so I'd like little to no pressure on my scalp when wearing them
>Past headphones
The ones I have now are G430s, apart from comfort I'm content with them

Anything comfortable is going to have just enough clamp force to keep the drivers from shifting when you turn your head and using pressure on top of your head to keep the headphone from shifting forwards or backwards. Maybe you should look into some IEMs if you think your headphones are causing you bald?

I'm so used to full ones, but if they're comfortable and stay on my ears im all for it
I know I'm a pleb so my only experience with IEMs are shitty stock ones that come with MP3 players, so I dont know what to expect

Consider some neckphones

>neckphones
jeez, I don't know where to start looking
could you recommend me some?

amazon.com/Philips-Neckband-Headphones-SHS5200-28/dp/B003CJTR8M/

Only weakness is that you can't lean your head back, the sound is actually decent too.

Next monday will be my 3 year anniversary of my DT770s.

shutup wirelessfag

>3 years of headclamp, sibilance and nigger bass.

How are you even alive?

I don't know what those terms mean

I just need a pair for after he goes to bed, but I can't just seem to find a wireless pair of earbuds, no mic bullshit, just a pair of earbuds I can walk around with. Seems like it's a field full of shit and scams though.

Seems pretty strange
I think the problem with my current headphones is that all of the weight it put on my scalp, rather than evenly on my ears and head and whatnot. It feels like theres a rock on my head sometimes
Having owned headphones in the past, i've only ever really had a problem with these

see:
Also, ignore:

These look really good, thanks for the heads up. I only searched the thread for wireless, should have thought to search for bluetooth too.

I bought Sony 450Ap Extra bass

they are fucking great with pop and smooth music but with rock or metal i think not instead i need other with normal bass

"Nigger bass" is a meme and can be ignored, headclamp refers to possible excessive clamping force on the head. This can usually be toned down with use or by flexing the headband so it's not a big deal.

Sibilance is an actual acoustic term referring to a hissing noise usually around vocals with an "ess" sound in the 4-10khz range.

DT770?

I see, I'm too much of a pleb to notice something like sibilance.

whats your agenda Bluetoothfag? why do you keep shilling overpriced Bluetooth garbage? just recommend a normal pair of IEMs.

oh wow, they're almost half the weight
guess its because of the microphone, I'll check these out
Thanks user

Because he wanted wireless?

Please kill yourself.

You've been slowly suckering people into Bluetooth trash over these past few months which over regular analog technology provides zero advantages and only introduces multiple new failpoints and a price hike vs the alternative especially for earbuds and IEMs, drink bleach you fucking shitstain.

People hear differently so you probably don't hear it. For people that can it is pretty unmistakable and sometimes irritating or painful depending on volume.

Why the hell not? Unless the ear pads are not replaceable and headband is not easy to clean.

At worst there will be dead skin and sweat residue build up in the ear pads and hair especially if it is velour or fabric.

Worst case scenario rip those pads and buy new ones and sanitize the headband, if it costs significantly less to buy a used pair + ear pads then he can target a higher end headphone for the same budget.

Hygiene aside I would be mostly worried about the condition of the headphones after being used and abused. Especially if the build quality is not up to scratch.

Pic and timestamp of your headphones now to prove you're an experienced user with good gear.

We're waiting.

pic and timstamp yourself? what the fuck is the HBS-770? nobody has ever talked about it, praised it or measured it and yet suddenly out of the blue random suggestions of this shit. Why suggest that over an SE-215 or an Etymotic which are both known very well and have been measured? oh right your a shill or a vapid idiot who no one should be listening to

You're probably some poor faggot who runs his mouth too much.

If someone wants wireless why the fuck would you suggest wired IEMs?

I also own an ER-4S you stupid fucking shit.

>If someone wants wireless why the fuck would you suggest wired IEMs?

I literally just told you. It's pointless technology that makes no sense. You have 2 new failpoints that aren't even analog and something that is easily loseable and needs to be tethered anyway in IEMs. Inform that person that they are being tech meme'd. But you would not would you? because you've got some kind of faggot agenda and are new as fuck or just cancer.

Headphones by their very nature are inferior technology.

Fucking faggot, I bet you've never heard decent speakers.

>I literally just told you.
Don't be surprised if that faggot sticks his head in the sand when shown sense and reason.

Damn. Twenty-four seconds too slow.

>implying your posts are sense and reason

Hilarious.

These came with my amp. Are they meant to be feet?

I'll check them out, thanks.
Looks like we're leaning towards X2's. I've heard the 598's are more bright, 558's warm but neutral and 518's are flat?