How

South Korea?

Getting on the airplane right now

Verizon

0.5mbs DL. 0.4mbs up.
Pay 2€ a month for this. No caps.
Thank god for finland

>he doesn't have -0.00 upload
I dont know why this happened but my upload sometimes goes to shit.

T-mobile netherlands

Top is AT&T 4g LTE, bottom is my home wifi from 2 floors away.

I generally stick with wifi for obvious reasons.

Here is my home connection from a wired desktop

Used to be around 20/20, but in the past year service has become slower and more unreliable

1gbps home connection. I do not know whether it's the phone, the router or the wifi standard bottlenecking it.

Good enough

It's definitely WiFi.

What the fuck.

It's 12 mbit/s down and 1 up you spastic cunts

>measuring Internet speed in KB/s

Sorry but I'll blast through my data cap when doing speed tests.

I live in the middle of nowhere so get poor signal at home.

What's the point in having internet?

>-0.00
kek

AT&T Go, throttled
Had to resize it so that the captcha wouldn't expire while uploading the picture

Sprint in central WV

Speed has improved drastically over the past couple of years.

T-Mobile

T-Mobile is pretty solid most places

Hutchinson Drei (Three)
AT

Pretty jealous of everyone that has over 100mpbs, but even the 60 I'm getting now is a massive improvement from the 10 from just a couple of months ago.

Texas Verizon

why is my wifi so bad? i'm literally 2 ft away from the router. on ethernet i get 150 mbps down and 10 up

if you legit have 3% battery that could be why.

Also your phone might just have shit antennas.

it's the same with higher battery too. it's an LG G3 which shouldn't be too bad i don't think

set the phone down near the router preferably within line of sight, dont hold the phone though. Then try the test.

Sometimes your hand placement can fuck up signal reception. Usually it's not too bad though.

Simple mobile.

Boost Mobile, Cambridge/Somerville MA (Boston basically)

>upload faster than download
Wat

Verizon in Scottsdale, AZ. I live in a "red zone" where they can't build cell towers for whatever reason, so my service cuts out all the time. Luckily they gave us a service extender (NOT the LTE one unfortunately) for free because of that. Apparently they were going to build a cell tower in my neighborhood by the fucking HOA vetoed it...

Also here's my regular home internet speed over wifi. In pretty sure my router is the bottleneck here.

it's 150/150, but upload is always a bit higher, probably because it's not used by most people so the overall network upstream is less congested.

How old is your router?

Kill me

Everywhere but my house I get good speeds ;~;

>1,010ms

Wow

It's t-mobile and im in texas.

Kpn Netherlands

I'd be fucking mad if I tried to seed a torrent and ended up downloading something else

My mobile connection is faster than my home connection. My home plan is 15/5 DSL connection. I live in a really rural area and really i'm lucky to get high speed internet at my house at all.

Verizon business account in U.S.