Salam brothers

Salam brothers,

What is the best Qur'an application for Linux? I have been using Zekr for a while now but I feel like it is time for a change.

Any suggestions?

Ask Sup Forums, I'm sure they will be happy to help you.

Go back to making clocks, mohamed

I do not like Islam

any PDF reader probably

Allahkazam, brother. I use the program called Ayat. It's a real bomb. Allahu akbar!

>especially merciful

"kill anyone who disobeys me!"

Fuck you, you fucking terrorist. You filthy sand niggers took out my brother and someday I will do the same to you.

Read the Bible and realize your book is not a confirmation of the law of Moses and the words of Jesus and his apostles

No you won't

Which war? Or was it a bombing?

Shalom brothers,

What is the best Torah application for Linux? I have been using PocketTorah for a while now but I feel like it is time for a change.

Any suggestions?

Uggha buggha..throw away computer. there is haram photos on interweb. buy rug and go pray.

Why discard Zekr if it works? There's only so much you can do to enhance a book-reading program. And it's not like any other software is gonna add anything to the Qur'an which wasn't already there.

War? I said they took him out, like for a movie and dinner date.

Nice bait. Religion has nothing to do with technology including the form you read it in bitch

Lakem Salami

/thread

Sorry, this is a strictly Jewish board. We only discuss Jewish technology here.

Explains all those Intel-shilling threads.

It's not anyone but specifically the quraish faggots, make your researches you last generation faggot

All the religious conflict can be solved if the pope declared a crusade.

try /pol

SALAMM!!

Angry Mohammed detected

You haven't had your fill of goat bareback for the day yet

>current cuck bitch pope calling a crusade

Does it say how to get away with paedophillia ? Alot Sup Forumstards in here would like know where they need to look.

atheism

Funny, I thought you guys just used explosives and knives to entertain yourselves.

Greetings paisanos,

What is the best linux application to make deliciosos tacos

MODS MODS MODS

PS: ISLAM IS PIG FUCK SHIT
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, FAGGOT

>sandnigger zealots arguing about whose religion is the best
the ironing.

>Salam brothers
Yeah, bro, I love salami as well!

Salam brother,

The best medium for reading Qur'an is the original one, the physical book. By tainting your Qur'an practice with the digital devil there is no redemption for you and Inshallah the greatest of fire awaits you in hell

Salami pepperoni brother

Why would you willingly be submissive

I can understand if you live in a shithole where they can have your head if you don't believe in this nonsense but that's highly doubtful

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

We must eat all of the pigs all of em

Best weapon against islam, put 50 fat guys on the battlefield eating pork, throw sausages at them

%%test%%

Jesus H fucking Christ!

This is fucking top notch bait here, so fresh it's still riggling on the hook.

Anyhoo, was a Catholic but I converted to Spaghettimonsterism. Any apps?