/csg/ Chink Shit General

China braces for biggest typhoon of 2016, typhoon Meranti.

Meanwhile /csg/ is more concerned with delays and if our chink shit still gets shipped out.

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user recommends against chink razer heads • user reviews a Banana Pi • In Romania horse mounted gypsies attack DHL trucks to steal shit • Bunch of new and cheap Mitu merch is found • user bought a Somake hoping it's not the cheap version it is • user posts update on the BV6000 • New 10 cent chink shit, star wars stormtrooper and vader keychains • user bought three danbo's • New 9 cent chink shit, plastic darts • user restored his Gameboy with a new shell, also got a Xiaomi Pocket and Rapoo V500 Mechanical Keyboard (pros and cons+price of that one please) • New episode of Fake Britain aka Britbongs Get Chinked features dangerous chink headlights and fake Sandisk Micro SD's
youtube.com/watch?v=dIgkV0kmdL8

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Sliver-MI-10400mAh-Xiaomi-Portable-USB-Power-Bank-Battery-Charger-AX-/221920182432
ebay.com/itm/4pcs-18650-3-7V-9800mAh-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Battery-Charger-For-Flashlight-UF-/161941378513
gearbest.com/key-chains/pp_423757.html
aliexpress.com/item/gb/32681366698.html
aliexpress.com/item/keyboard/32602456292.html
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/52v6sb/xiaomis_us_lte_support_is_much_better_than_they/
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro
de.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-5-5-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM/32597684693.html?isOrigTitle=true
youtube.com/watch?v=zBdw9Hf-2M0)
ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro-qualcomm-snapdragon-650-hexa-core-18ghz-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-7298.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gS76nHjIHOw
aliexpress.com/item/scale/32612735359.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for i'm in the news

first for butt sex

How could you ever leave this guy out of the news?

missed the $9.99 floureon H101 coupon

nth for I hope Vicky died in the typhoon

I got a package whose inside was totally covered with dirt and dust. It was double sealed so the actual content was clean but still, fucking chinks tried to dirty my home.

At what charge should I store my xiaomi powerbank when it's not in use?

What about quadcopter LiPo batteries?

He's the horse mounted gyppo man

kek

How is the quality of chink toothbrush heads compared to genuine ones?

Some cheeky packages came in lads.
Two heavy ones.
Will open them up after I went to DHL shop to retrieve a chinky DHL package.

I anticipate, sir dubdub

I'm looking for a mini video camera. Currently, I'm interested in getting a SQ8 but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

Wew, I got things in 12 days before from seller's shipping method (free).

>people actually fall for this
>283 sold
>still on ebay
>98% good feedback

ebay.com/itm/Sliver-MI-10400mAh-Xiaomi-Portable-USB-Power-Bank-Battery-Charger-AX-/221920182432

ordered the Jon Snow keychain from the randomizer
material smells like cheap factory shit
quality is okay if you ignore the black smudges on its face.
I'll dispute it because of that defect.

what's the problem with it?

>4720 sold
>still on ebay
>4.5/5 reviews
>99.1% feedback
>people are literally this dumb

ebay.com/itm/4pcs-18650-3-7V-9800mAh-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Battery-Charger-For-Flashlight-UF-/161941378513

This has forever destroyed my trust of online reviews.

It's fake.

So why can't powerbanks be shipped anymore to some countries?

It is australia's fault or something, because they had the ban first

I'm the Rapoo V500 RGB user

Had this keyboard for a few hours now so here's my first impressions:

>Pros
Great build quality
Sturdy feet on the bottom
Solid usb braided cable
Full NKRO
Design is almost like a cross between the old thick transparent plastic Mac keyboards and the newer aluminium designs.
Full backlight support with a range of different colour modes and software to help program macros etc.

>Cons
I'm in the UK so the layout is US but that doesn't bother me too much.

I feel like after continued use these white keys are going to get dirty. Might have to buy some black keys a few years down the line.

There are no Scroll Lock or Caps Lock indicator lights, But there is a ring around the keyboard which lights up (pic related). It turns green for Scroll Lock and Red for Caps Lock or Yellow for both.

>Conclusion
Overall solid board. Nice aluminium top, and the knock-off brown/tea switches feel much nicer for typing than my Cherry MX blacks I always end up hitting a wrong key on those.

Cost me £53 roughly.

Are those Game Boy cases good quality? Also what to do with them? Could a Pi Zero with a battery and a decent screen fit in?

Should have got this user

gearbest.com/key-chains/pp_423757.html

thought about it, but it's hollow
doesn't look that good because of that

Lithium batteries are not allowed to be shipped by air because of accidents. Some chinks will do it but it's not legal (They write Charger or something else on the customs form).

hten just dispute and get a housefire for free

Where'd you buy it from?

I've started ordering the most pointless shit ever and I can't seem to stop.

I've got 5 orders on the way, with items that I don't really need.

And I just ordered a set of dust covers for my laptop's ports... they're only 40 cents, how could I NOT order?!?

>I've started ordering the most pointless shit ever and I can't seem to stop.
welcome home

"Pure power products (e.g. Batteries, Power Banks) are currently not allowed to be shipped because of new airline safety regulations announced by ICAO.
However, these 17 countries are excluded.
Ireland, Austria, Poland, Denmark, France, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal,Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain,Hungary, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands.
Please note that any purchases for such items from countries other than these 17 countries will be canceled.
Sorry for your inconvenience."

The point is that most people are too dumb to realize that they ordered a housefire and give 10/10 feedback to the guy.

Yeah it's almost as good as the real thing. Regret not getting the grey model now. Downside is there was no rubber domes included which go underneath the buttons nor was there any Start/Select buttons included. Just the shell.

aliexpress.com/item/gb/32681366698.html

Price has gone up slightly
aliexpress.com/item/keyboard/32602456292.html

most people are too dumb or don't care to do a capacity test or understand that the highest capacity 18650 which is easily accessible is 3500mah, while there is a 3600mah one it's harder to find.

Forgot to mention, yeah it's possible you could shove a Pi Zero in there but I'm a retard when it comes to homemade electronics.

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/52v6sb/xiaomis_us_lte_support_is_much_better_than_they/

After installing MIUI Marshmallow and updating my APN settings, the 4G coverage is more than I could have ever hoped for. I live in Texas and travel to some pretty remote areas and almost always have HSPA+ and I have LTE anywhere near a city.
These results are from the T-Mobile network however a friend of mine has gotten similar and even better speeds with his RN3P on AT&T. For anyone on the fence about buying a Xiaomi device for the US, I highly suggest the RN3P.

No excuse now, Americans.

>tfw you live in one of those countries

generally no free shipping though, I paid $1.25 shipping for some 18650 batteries

Can someone post that guy's gameboy review? I haven't had the chance to watch it yet.

keep clicking on Old thread in the OP until you get to the right one

oh, you are right
I think they'll learn about it soon enough though

Where can I buy a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Profor Europe, if that matters ? Even after reading the wiki on Chinese sites I still don't know which to choose.

check the wiki friend
banggood

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro

Thank you friendo

Had to walk back because I got a flat tire.

Which of these options will ship the fastest to Germany?
I'm new to chink shit and all these different shipping methods confuse me.
would the 20 dollar DHL shipping on this offer be faster than banggood for example?
de.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-5-5-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM/32597684693.html?isOrigTitle=true

I hope you ordered some shit so you can actually fix ur fucking car

Today, my Ulefone Paris, finally died.

rest in piece boy (2015 - 2016)

Had to pay 25 eurobucks to get him into Waffleland. I bought this solely because of the decent specs, pretty low price point, and the hilarious gearbest "trailer" (youtube.com/watch?v=zBdw9Hf-2M0) however, i got a free meme-bonus: the ulefone Paris was released around the Paris attacks. After three months, the volume rocker started being less and less responsive. That sucked. Everything went okay for a while, installed a custom debloated rom and did some little tweaks here and there. Now, about a year later, I can literally see the battery going down with 1 percent every 5 seconds and today it wouldn't charge anymore. I could replace the battery, but I feel like upgrading to a real meme (a xiaomi phone)

ok
bye

It's a bicycle familia. I'm Dutch :^)

First is the $0.10 meme chicken.

Just get the standard tracked shipping, its alright.
If it says that it is in the postage station the Zoll took it.

hoi anoniempje~

n-no replies yet....

Also, I got cucked by DHL (surprise, surprise). 25 canuck-bucks in fees and they are holding my delivery back.

It's gonna get here later today though. Any good unlocking and flashing guides for the INTERNATIONAL version of the rn3p?

Am I fucked if the Zoll takes it or do I have to pay an import tax?

>I'm Dutch
How do you pay for things on Aliexpress and Gearbest? The instructions say to use a debit or credit card but I don't have one, I only have a plastic card the bank gave me with a pin number that I enter when I want to buy something.

h-hallo

Second is peepeee light.

flikkers

H-Hoe gaat ie? ~
correct

I wanted to do that as well for a cute tshirt I ordered but I didn't dare talk to ""lucy cheng""
I instead did my best to leave a super duper positive review and thanked the seller/factory workers ;w;

Pay with iDeal on Ali and setup Paypal for goybest

But Paypal needs a debit card and mine just says Maestro on it
please help

Read

>got a response
>it's from 'Ruelsian Deng.'

fuck off, Rue.

#PrayforParisphone

You are a fucking idiot if you can't set up paypal
I use my ING 'bankpas' and it works just fine.

W-Why should they read it?

Then I got meme bank for less than $10.
Gotta say the USB 3.0 one looks better than this one.

use your parents card or get a visa or some other debit

Yes Topone is a good shop. they promise no custom fees for EU with DHL. you can also try flosmall or ibuygou for shipping from EU.

ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro-qualcomm-snapdragon-650-hexa-core-18ghz-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-7298.html

Reasons of not buying a cheap phone just because the spec list is great.
Costs are cut somewhere and the phone will fail within a year like the #ParyForParis phone

Hoping it finally lands today. Fucking Chinks and their shitty tracking. Out of all the Chinky shit I've ordered so far there's only been one order status that kept updating until it delivered and it was precise too.

Ah, I see. Glad my little badly written story will help people. The phone cost me €116 when it came out, by the way.

Rue just shipped my item.

Seems like my reminding him that I am in fact still alive and kicking got his ass moving on shipping my earbuds.

I take it back Rue - you're alright.

Last is Xiaomi Scale

Unbiased Tech Review.
Last time for anyone that hasn't seen or cares about this Xiaomi Yeelight lamp I reviewed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gS76nHjIHOw

it's a pos disco light with Bluetooth enabled. I expected more...

Pic- my dog.

>Paypal needs a debit card
it doesn't, GB accepts unverified (i.e., not associated with a CC) paypal

what shit does xialmaoi not make?

Luckily my new Zuk 2 arrived today

sex toys

Poepkop leer paypal koppelen aan je bankrekening, zo gebeurt.

a gf

Sweet looking doggo. Leg therapy going well?

a gf

you're wrong, see pic related

What happened to your leg?

lol nvm I got doubles

Anyone has current links for the danbos?

Mitu on scale

>Fake Britain aka Britbongs Get Chinked

I've been binging this since a couple Anons mentioned it like a week ago

Every scammer is called Ali Achmed Halally I don't know how it's still on TV and not called racist

Is there any way to check current sales on GB?

I wantmore stuff that I don't need.

What did he mean by this.

link to scale?

Sup Forumsentleman, I'd like to buy myself a mouse from chinks. What's the best meme out there? Trackballs are also welcome.

yeah thanks. Started hydrotherapy.
I'm saving up to go to Vietnam to teach English and drink heavily.
I hope it's just like Full Metal Jacket over there.
I bought a Chinese dog from Aliexpress but it was a fake and it mauled my leg.

aliexpress.com/item/scale/32612735359.html
Shipping cost depends on where you live.

How's the Honor 5 Lite (5C)?

I ordered the sq8 last week.
Will report back

Second this, mainly for chink trackballs.. if they even exist.

kek love this pic. shark > monkey

>tfw my redmeme note 3g firstgen ded
it's been 2 years my friend rip.

Looking to upgrade mom's core 2 duo e7200. Can i buy an e8400 from china? And does chink cpus work well?

You probably can but it most likely wont be cheaper than in your own country.