What phone does Snowden use?

What phone does Snowden use?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackphone
silentcircle.com
stallman.org/rms-lifestyle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a smart one

if I could tell you he wouldn't be very good at hiding would he?

> sacrifice your comfortable life for people who hate you and call you a traitor
> forced to live in exile in russia

why would a dumbass use a smartphone?

Why do you?

The interviews with his lawyers said not an iphone and not a main stream model, but that it was a smart one.

Rumors are the Blackphone

>The interviews with his lawyers said not an iphone and not a main stream model, but that it was a smart one

source. last I read it was definitely NOT a smartphone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackphone
>The Blackphone is a smartphone built to ensure privacy

silentcircle.com
>Silent Circle uses cookies to learn how visitors are using our website and how it can be improved.

I fugged up articles. I read "snowdens phone" as meaning that's what he was using not an actual phone.

Yotaphone 2

>yotaphone2
>google android

No.

Will it install CM?

Snowden would not use anything based on Android. Even high-level drug overlords use a simple Nokia due to security concerns -- I think Snowden knows more than them about phone security. Smartphones are out of the question.

I love my smartphone but I also wish I could be like Jason bourne

I-I'm not Snowden

So, what's it like in Russia, Ed?

go to bed Eddie

Cold and the wifi sucks

RMS doesn't use a phone.. I wouldn't be surprised it he didn't use a phone.

>Cheap tracphone
>desolder gps and 911
>

>RMS doesn't use a phone
stallman.org/rms-lifestyle.html
>When I need to call someone, I ask someone nearby to let me make a call. If I use someone else's cell phone, that doesn't give Big Brother any information about me.

Your messiah is a fullon hypocrite.

he uses a one way walkie-talkie directly to the kremlin

he uses his banana :^)

stallman is not a philosophically pure person. he follows his ideals when convenient, and ignores them or slightly alters them when the conflict isn't worth it.

stallman is an egoist in denial, afraid of admitting that he just wants some fucking source code instead of a world where he has to rely on other people because he knows he wouldn't get it that way.

his system has some practical merits but his attempts at creating moral justifications are completely pathetic and nonsensical. how low do you have to be to have to make up bullshit "oughts" when you can just say "it would be fucking better"?
thank you i haven't had a reason to post this all day

>he follows his ideals when convenient, and ignores them or slightly alters them when the conflict isn't worth it.

can you give some examples of this?

>stallman is an egoist in denial, afraid of admitting that he just wants some fucking source code instead of a world where he has to rely on other people because he knows he wouldn't get it that way.

can you explain why you believe this?

>but his attempts at creating moral justifications are completely pathetic and nonsensical.

can you give some examples of this please?

Besides, what makes him think NSA won't just hack anyone around him, too?
>won't

>sacrifice your comfortable life for people who hate you and call you a traitor
>forced to live in exile

Jesus, Buddha, Snowden.

It's a shitposter, of course you won't get examples.

so does your mom

my mom's dead user

she lives on in my shitpost

>Snowden plays fighting game and isn't a nigger
Mad respect.

Probably that Russian Yotaphone thing.

>android

No.

That was really sweet