I'm going to buy two GTX 1070s to power my 4k monitor as soon as nu-DOOM gets its SLI patch

I'm going to buy two GTX 1070s to power my 4k monitor as soon as nu-DOOM gets its SLI patch.

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/後藤沙緒里
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saori_Gotō
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Might as well wait for the 1080ti.
Sli and cfx is garbage and will always be garbage

t.b.h desu, I've always thought SLI to be indestinguishable from a single card setup. maybe xfire is a different story.

>no credibility: the post

Damn who dis QT

That pic is old as shit. Just how new are you

Been here longer than you, friendo.

i dont like this picture whats the context : - (

i do like this picture whats the context : - )

i just got the 1280 in sli, its pretty good but it barely runs at 120 fps on my 8k monitor

i have ran SLI and have never run XFIRE is the implication

I've been running 2 660's in SLI for about a year with zero issues. Worked great, though it did get a bit warm, which is why I just ordered a 6GB 1060 to replace them. The 660's definitely impressed me though. I already owned 1 660 at the time, so adding another for the 80 bucks I paid was a steal.

10/10 would SLI again if NVIDIA didn't jew the 1060...

you can SLI 1060

Thanks for making me update my filter.

I've heard about this filter before.
Is it an option in Sup Forums or a add-on?

No you cannot. How would you possibly do so without an SLI finger? You can do a multi GPU setup in Ashes of the Singularity and any other future DX12 title that supports the feature, but that is not SLI and doesn't work for anything outside of this odd exception.

its SLI over pciE

It is not. SLI is a very specific type of multi GPU rendering that requires a bridge. Just because you use 2 GPU's does *not* mean it is SLI.

>Picture is old
>Having old pictures=being new
>Having new pictures=being old?
>Having picture=?

Sli isn't crossfire, Nvidia explicitly decided to remove that feature from the 1060 because, a 1060 sli would be cheaper and outperform a 1080. Sli is specifically nerfed to the sli bridge for this very reason

promoting her new video

Recent nv SLI runs over pcie, doesn't need the extra physical connection.

I think it is some japanese thing where high school girls go on dates with older men for money or some shit. Japanese people are weird.

no thats a JAV DVD cover on her sign

Did she really in JAV? She looks like she is in high school.

>konami
>jav
wat

I'd pay 480 yen for that

>tfw no qt japanese trap schoolgirl to have a "first date" with you and your bros

only 480 yen to fuck her bareback? that's cheap

Does anyone actually play that shitty game? or is it just the thing that AMD uses to lie about their cards and how bad nvidias are?

Sli doesnt work properly in the majority of games so whats the point anyway?

=being

Get out. Don't ever come back. The most recent card is a titan x and requires a sli bridge.

>majority
Minority actually

name ones it works 100% in then.

So you want me to name a majority of video games? Why

> (OP)
>i just got the 1280 in sli, its pretty good but it barely runs at 120 fps on my 8k monitor
are you from the future?

It's not a Jav it's a music video

Even for someone like me that follows graphics cards pretty regularly, it's getting difficult to distinguish ironic memes from legit retardation in a thread like this.

>Nvidia releases new high speed sli bridge
>uses 2 bridges to connect 2 cards
>it's over the pcie bus goy

Meanwhile, amd had been using the pcie bus for something like 5 years.

There used to be workarounds for games that didn't natively support multi gpu, not sure about anymore. Scaling wasn't as spectacular as you'd expect, but it was a nice 30-50% boost. Theoretically you should be able to force xfire and sli in any application that uses the gpu, you just won't get as good of scaling as if it were specifically tailored for the task.

Doesn't necessarily always like to work, and may require some tinkering. Results will vary.

Sometimes I feel sorry for people who legitimately don't know what's going on.

dude i ran sli 660s and shit doesn't work half the time, all the far cry games ran like ass on it. also I could totally tell that it stuttered when playing cs go. And this was with a 3770k at 4.5ghz lel

that picture is so sad

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/後藤沙緒里
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saori_Gotō

She was a relatively new seiyuu so she used this DVD to promote her work to help her get more jobs being a voice actress. It contains her voice acting and singing. She is cosplaying as a school girl to get your attention. To a westerner imagine her dressing like Jessica Nigri at a convention while holding her newest indie music or comic or game she is selling.

Delete this