1080p 5.5 inch display

>1080p 5.5 inch display
>Android 6.0
>No bloatware
>Fingerprint sensor
>Micro SD card slot
>250 dollars unlocked

Is the Moto G4 plus the best budget phone atm?

xiaomeme rn3p master race

It's pretty good but I would recommend paying an extra $50 for the Moto X Pure. Or just buy a used Nexus.

I truly hope you're using custom firmware. If not, get flashing because the chink botnet makes Microsoft look like saints.

Currently using one of these right now, liking it very much. Upgraded from the G2 mostly for storage reasons as it's the cheapest with my carrier for 32gb and the 8 gigs just weren't cutting it. Currently waiting on a 64gb SD card in the mail too to dump all my music on.

>not buying a used flagship that's 2 years old

$125 Note 4 master race reporting in.

what about removable battery

>high quality budget phone
>not OnePlus anything

BTFO

This is probably my only issue with it, but the fast charging makes me not mind it as much since I don't generally go more than a day without access to an outlet for an hour or two.

Currently using the regular G4. Really nice device. (The upped specs on the plus would be wasted on me.)

Also, I love how easy it was to root it. Like goddamn.

>buying used phones

it's not a PC part mate it probably has cum on it

Rubbing alcohol kills anything. I only buy used computers too. Most normies get rid of shit for silly reasons.

I just bought a t420s ThinkPad on eBay for 40 dollars because the guy thought the wifi was broken on it. He had accidentally disabled it with the switch...

>5.5 inch display

>consumerist shit

Its not charging I care about. I want to be able to remove the battery when Im doing things that are too sensitive to be spied on.

Fair enough then, you do you

Picked this up to replace my Nexus 5/HTC one m7

16GB/2GB ram with 128gb microsd, Highly recommend the 32gb variant for the 3gb of ram seeing as how it usually floats around ~1gb of usage but it never seems to get close to full. (With cm roms they rarely go near 1gb with the small caveat of some small minor bugs atm)

xda community is growing well for this phone, already has a couple of cm based roms as well as two kernels including elementalx.

Fingerprint sensor is fast as fuck, and ambient display works very well. Battery charges fast (as expected of Quick Charge 3.0) and it comes with the motorola turbocharger.

One thing you should note is that the i/o read-ahead cache for the external storage is by default 128kB and you need to change it to 2048kB for any microsd card size >=64gb or it will read/write really slow on the phone itself.

eh i'd rather have chinese botnet than american botnet

also forgot to add that xposed framework v86 works

> No notification led.
Too bad.

>not buying the 50 dollar moto g3
>spending 5 times as much for a phone that really doesn't do anything that you can't do with a g3