What do you think of the Note 7?

What do you think of the Note 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedroidguy.com/2015/07/fix-samsung-galaxy-note-4-camera-that-wont-focus-freezes-camera-failed-error-110162
forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4/450547-note-4-slight-screen-color-variances.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont use samsung phones. It is a decision I never regretted.

brilliant phone
shame about the battery

pick up s7 instead or sony and htc

Samsung nuke 7? Shame, I used to love the notes. I've kind of sworn off of Samsung phones as a whole after some of the shenanigans with the note 4. Z3 compact currently.

I consider phones made by Apple or Samsung as only worthy of being thrown into a trash can, preferably one which is fire resistant.

It's the bomb!

The hottest product this year!

My name is jafar
I come from afar
There's a note 7 in my car
Allahu akbar

>some of the shenanigans with the note 4
As someone who used a note 4 since the month it came out untill a couple of months ago I take this as an understatement.

All memes aside i'm loving mine. I'm waiting on a replacement from verizon. I did some testing with Ampere and my battery stays cool even when fast charging. I do wireless fast charge for my phone overnight on a cradle. Get great battery life and this is the best auto brightness setting I ever had on a phone

Also love the camera. Coming from a Nexus 6 it's such an upgrade. SD card slot is great and with the Samsung HQ codec for bluetooth streaming my wireless headphones sound great

It's blowing up right now, a real hot product.

Ahmed Mohamed's official clock

>Has convenient battery bomb weapon ability
>Locked bootloader to ensure you are enjoying Samsung Pay even if you never use it
>Scratch optimized Gorilla Glass 5 helps to ensure you understand which surfaces are optimized for phone storage via easily seen scratches.
It fucking fails. It could have been GOAT but these little fuck ups ruined what would have been a good replacement for the Note 4. Can't use custom firmware. WTF? The battery issue just adds salt to the wounds. I will stick to pic related. We probably will never see an unlocked bootloader from Samsung again for USA phones.

this

Had a blast using it

I have it right next to me, I love it. Using it for about a month now, since launch day.

>Battery bomb
They don't explode, just get hot and melt but fair play it's a defect but samsung is replacing them

>>Locked bootloader to ensure you are enjoying Samsung Pay even if you never use it

I use Google Pay on my Note 7 without issue

>Scratch optimized Gorilla Glass 5 helps to ensure you understand which surfaces are optimized for phone storage via easily seen scratches.

Literally a meme from one youtuber with a few picks. Had my Note 7 for a month now. No screen protector. I toss it in my pocket with my keys and my screen is perfect.

As a matter of fact the only time I ever scratched a cell phone screen is when I put it in the same pocket as a hardened screwdriver and that was on my old Nexus 6.

I posted the Note 4 pic but you reminded me of the annoying issues it had at launch.
>Camera lens gets stuck because Sony made defective camera modules
thedroidguy.com/2015/07/fix-samsung-galaxy-note-4-camera-that-wont-focus-freezes-camera-failed-error-110162
>Panel lottery with many getting obviously flawed panels with hot spots
forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4/450547-note-4-slight-screen-color-variances.html
>mfw I had to go through a couple of Note 4 phones to get a "perfect" one with no issues.

Read the countless gripes on xda-developers about the locked bootloader for USA branded phones.

You tool pulldown looks really nice. What did you do to it?

>best auto brightness setting
Underrated. On a side note, the auto brightness is entirely a software feature. It's working great on a note 7 port that I tried on the note 4.

Best phone ever! I heard that ISIS fighters now equipped with Galaxy Note7 instead of TNT.

I hate to be this guy but I don't really care about that. I had a Nexus 6 and never did anything with it regarding the bootloader

Just using a theme from the theme store. Dark Material it's called. The built in theme stuff is such an underrated feature. I love being able to change the look of my phone on the fly

Yeah, Samsung set the standard this time around. I use to always be fiddling with it on my Nexus 6, never could leave it on auto because it was so retarded. With my Note 7? Shit just works.

Pros
-Durability/premium feel/design
-Screen
-Battery life/charge time
-Camera
-Cool Stylus features
-Samsung has kept their word about monthly security updates by working with Google

Cons
-blows up
-poor performance
-64GB for nearly $1000 is ridiculous
-TouchWiz isn't material while most Android apps are now which causes UI/UX inconsistencies.

Almost had it Samsung.

>TouchWiz isn't material while most Android apps are now which causes UI/UX inconsistencies.

With the theme store you can make it look like stock android.

As a galaxy s5 owner it looks nice and the battery seems easy enough to replace, I'd get it over the V20 ONLY because of the stylus for my DS games.

Problems I noticed are that tempered glass screen protectors SUCK on it because of the curved glass.
Also the glass unibody, it looks nice but it must crack easily.

My s5 still holds up with a custom ROM . swappable batteries and micro SD card, I'll keep using this until something better comes out with the same features.

/bread

>locked BL
Unusable phone without future. N will be the last version you get, and you will only get it by the time O gets released, if ever. And you won't get CM either, just look at s6.