>they removed the headphone jack for these

LMFAO

>4gb and 6gb ram phones
>4K displays
>Iris scanners
>Apple watch drop in sales
>iPads drop in sales

Those are one fucking black hands what the fuck

You know what they say about black people: big hands, big gloves.

I would have gotten an itoy too as I have stopped caring about all the extra features and use my phone mostly for stock functionality. However, it seems that Apple doesn't know its bounds on insulting the intelligence of its userbase. They seem to have developed this sense of ease from the success of selling fashion accessories with meme features. The biggest business mistake they are making is taking false comfort in this fragile business model that requires careful fine tuning that they haven't been doing in the last few years. Perhaps they actually deluded themselves to think that their products are good when in reality they sell prominently because of their brand name much like fashion accessories
as if it wasn't bad enough that the new wireless headphones weren't included with their debut device now they're delayed

Should I put some stocks in apple, and hope for them to skyrocket?

Say what you want about muh political correctness, but the earbuds are white on a white background, the hands help make contrast, and the sharper the contrast the better it looks.

>want to listen to music
>can't because the phone doesn't come with headphones and doesn't have a headphone jack

has someone checked apple HQ to make sure they're not using steve job's rotating corpse to power the development of this bullshit?

Apple is rethinking it because their sales have been dropping to record lows.

money.cnn.com/2016/10/25/technology/apple-earnings-decline/

>Steve Job's turning in his grave powers Apple now

kek

Allah, is there any way to use headphones with the iPhone? Don't all wireless headphones suck either way.

>most tech companies had a good month
>crapple and samshit are falling apart
Literally couldn't have gone any better.

jej

we just need a large explosion at microsoft HQ

>pls don't arrest me it's just bantz

>bill gates skips down the streets of seattle as he goes to a microsoft shareholder meeting
>he takes his phone out hoping to listen to some sick 80s beats but finds out his iphone 7 doesn't have a headphone jack and you need to pay $50,000 to buy a song
>he takes out his zune but realizes there's no music on that pile of shit anyway
>UI is nice though
>as he walks through the front door of microsoft HQ he takes out his samsung galaxy note 7 and uses the nifty new features to pick a recommended song
>They call me Cuban Pete. I'm the king of the rhumba beat.
>When I play the maracas I go chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky boom
>phone explodes taking half of microsoft's executives with it

That's artificial