10000mAh battery

>10000mAh battery
>Helio p20
>smaller and less bulky than the k10000
THANK YOU BASED OUKITEL

m.gsmarena.com/oukitel_k10000s_is_an_update_to_the_10000mah_battery_phone-news-21111.php

I'll dumb it down for you dumb fucks.
>Big battery strong battery whoosh whoosh battery last long time no charge often

but will it work in North America?

I wonder how long until people are carrying batteries so powerful that they could blow off your leg

I thought li-po batteries just sizzled instead of kabooming?

I own a k10000. Like someone said in the comments. I do not give a shit about fast chips. The phone does all i want. I just put it in my picket. I wear jeans. No problem. Got used. I do not even feel it anymore. Really great phone. Best i ever had. Nothing...absolutely nothing left to be desired in a phone. Pictures also good. If the new model comes out i will not buy it .. Why?? Faster??? That millisecond i will not notice. Just the idea. There is only one thing. Lets say it breaks down. Where of who can repair the phone??? Where to get spare parts. Seems have to send it to oukutel then. Any ideas..but for now it did not break down. Have been using it for 6 months now.

About the battery. I am very heavy user. About 3 days use. Then charge it again. Charging goes fast. About one hour or so. About design. Think it is cool design. But that is personal.

Yeah but what if the better SoC with more ram gives better battery life?
Takes better photos with the camera?
Charges faster?

6 months is definitely too soon to replace a phone, I'm keeping my k6000 pro for at least 1.5 years, but I hope when I upgrade oukitel will have updated models of these phones with big batteries, because I just love this battery life. 12 hours SoT and I'm down to 20% battery.

Helio p10 was as efficient as a SD650 if you look at comparisons between meizu and xiaomi phones, so I have hopes for the p20.

> only has proper LTE bands for Antarctica and Kazakhstan

>americucks burnt again for trying to be a special snowflake

>6 months is definitely too soon to replace a phone
Isn't this standard practice since the iPhone 4?
It works in yurop and in AWS countries

>clusterfuck of A53
just give me 2xA72 damnit

Nope. For iPhones the average is every 3 years iirc.

I kept my nexus 5 for 2 and a half years before getting my k6000 pro. Only reason for getting this instead of a new battery was the massive upgrade in battery life and bigger screen.

it's the current year, every phone should work in every country as long as you have a SIM card for said country

Funny how it works in just about every country but the US.

Can you really blame the phone manufacturers in that scenario, when it's only that one country?

yeah, that one little country...

WHAT AN UGLY PIECE OF SHIT

SURE YOU CAN SLAP A PHONE ON A CAR BATTERY BUT WHATS THE POINT

TOPKEK

This phone's battery, lumia 1020 camera, and the screen:bezel ratio of the Xiaomi mi mix, with whatever the top performing ARM64 cpu is (non-apple), 4GB RAM, 256GB NAND, MicroSDXC slot, user replaceable battery, unlocked bootloader, same carrier capabilities as the moto g4 play XT1607, and the ability to install Android OR a mobile Linux distro(better yet, the bootloader could be TWRP dual boot version), minimum 1080p IPS LCD with a really nice dpi and either a Wolfson DAC, or the DAC from the SD410

The perfect phone. And it would be the first phone to justify a $900+ price tag.

Well, I think it's fine how it is as long as they use a decent camera.

>that one country
Doesn't work in Canada either, which is absurd given how many of the cunts are here and how much they've buggered up our real estate market.

Tbh I don't care as long as it works in aus

>muh special snowflake meme bands
lmao

>needing special snowflake bands to work instead of international bands like the rest of the world

who cares

Assuming no Band 28?

Why carry a FUCK HUEGGG phone when you can just get a power bank?

It looks absolutely shit, i would honestly be ashamed being seen with this.

>mediakek
>no relevant bands
kys.

>no relevant bands
only in cuckmerica :^)