BRAZIL GOV'T DROPS FREE SOFTWARE AFTER COUP

convergenciadigital.uol.com.br/cgi/cgilua.exe/sys/start.htm?UserActiveTemplate=site&infoid=43869&sid=10 (portuguese)

>Until November 11th, all information technology governmental organs must forward request to acquire Microsoft licenses. It's the first time the federal government, after the Workers' Party's era in power, buys proprietary systems.

Stallman warned us against these fascists (look up on stallman.org's notes section), now it's too late. A free software friendly, democratically-elected government has been forcefully replace by an extremist right-wing, corporate-bootlicker and illegitimate government. The rabid right insists it wasn't a coup d'état, but it's been obvious since day one that it is, and this kind of news make it even more evident.

Pra você fascistinha que bateu panela, continue se convencendo de que não foi golpe, filha da puta!

Other urls found in this thread:

convergenciadigital.uol.com.br/cgi/cgilua.exe/sys/start.htm?UserActiveTemplate=site&infoid=43869&sid=10
rbt.asia/g/thread/S54108508
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stallman is a fucking idiot.

His endorsement of communism should be proof enough of how far up his own ass he is when it comes to politics.

>free software works alright
>therefore free everything will work alright

I'd love to see a fat fuck like Stalin sent to soviet-era Russia, he wouldn't survive 5 minutes without junk food and hentai.

Vai dar o cu, esquerdista de bosta.

maybe they'll gas all of you commie faggots again since apparently one military dictatorship wasn't enough
>corporate bootlicker
it's no different from the "free software" ecosystem that's controlled by the likes of red hat and canonical other than the price tag

Yeah, but how does proprietary software made by a foreign multinational not threaten national security and sovereignty, ya doofus?

With open source, even if it's made by a foreign corporation, you can still tell what it really does.

Gas the KIKES
The commie (((Stallman))) will soon be killed.

>fat fuck like Stalin
kek

that shoulda been Stallman

Por que eu que tenho que dar o cu se é você quem gosta? Curta pra caralho esse pau da Microsoft enterrado até o talo.

>chamando impeachment de golpe

Nem tem diálogo com pessoas como você. Vai fumar maconha no DCE, esquerdista imundo.

They are the same anyway

just say fuck it and install Linux anyways lmfao. Fuck da gubberment

brazillians need to leave

Who the fuck gives a shit? I'll continue to use Linux myself. They might as well run DOS for all I care.

E não, não foi golpe.
Lugar de bandido é na cadeia, não no congresso.

Linux is insecure as shit.

>Brazil
>Post ends in 71
>7-1
It's like poetry. It rhymes

>convergenciadigital.uol.com.br/cgi/cgilua.exe/sys/start.htm?UserActiveTemplate=site&infoid=43869&sid=10 (portuguese)
>.com.br
>/cgi/cgilua.exe

>before commies
>politics steal with OS licences overprices
>commies
>put "free" software and cocksuckers cherrypick as they steal with overprices for the hardware provider
>commies get cucked out of power
>back to proprietary software with 99.99% chances they are stealing money from the gov with it.

You fucking leftist piece of shit.
Commie de merda, se mata seu maconheiro sujo.

First, to Brazilians: Software livre nunca foi levado a sério pelo governo do PT porém, gastar dinheiro agora com porcarias da MS é demais.

Second to gringos: This is like a joke from president say will cut cost of a lot things.

It's more poetic than you think, it ends in 171. If only you knew what 171 means in Brazil...

Panela mal batida do caralho. LUTA ARMADA JÁ!

Niggar, 171 is the nº of law of larceny.

Lutar armada nem tanto, mas vai ter um monte de script kiddies fazendo defaces para reclamar...e não vai mudar porra nenhuma.

>ruindows
>inseguro
>bosta
>lento
>cocô
>caro
>merda
>telemetria
>esterco
>dãã não vai mudar porra nenhuma

Vai sim. Vai mudar pra pior.

VAI TER OCUPAÇÃO DE ESCOLAS SIM

TEMER JAMAIS

COXINHAS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek. Fico pensado talvez essa lincenças sejam para cobrir os windows piratas espalhados por ai.

Oh god, I didn't notice.
Poetry truly is magic.

>Literalmente apoiando o uso de um OS minerador de dados em computadores do governo

Vai se foder. Sério. Não é possível alguém considerar isso moral.

Sup Forums, given our current political scenario, this is more fucked up than it looks like.

>another 7-1
Pepe is real.

Normalmente trabalhamos com copias piratas podem terminar com processos.

Calma companheiro, o Lula volta em 2018 e bota o país de volta nos trilhos novamente. Dois anos de neoliberalismo serão mais que suficientes para o povo perceber a cagada que aconteceu.

>A free software friendly, democratically-elected government has been forcefully replace by an extremist right-wing, corporate-bootlicker and illegitimate government.
Not only Brazil my friend.

South america is down the road to hell.

>The catch is that this purchase is not yet known to the public and took place just a week after Microsoft held an event behind closed doors (without press access) with government officials.

banana republica
a
n
a
n
a

plis ruskie bros. test satan 2 here. I'll die happily if I can bring these fuckers along.

90's neoliberalism is coming back with a sense revenge.

It's almost as if this motherfuckers didn't make a dime during their hiatus.

gosh, kys.
don't ever breed.

Go die anti-GNU shill

Wash your mouth you filthy creep

I really hope to see a world without your kind of people

The right does this kinda shit and then they complain when they're associated with irrationality, obscurantism, lack of intelligence, etc.

Innocents are going to suffer, and whatever how good the activist are, they are shit to innovate.

Hence, right shit wins.

And respect the other anons ffs.
If you can come here to read and discuss things in english then post accordingly. I fucking hate brazilians hueheing at every chance they get.

Go to a place where people are discussing matters in portuguese if you wish to huehue like retards.

imbecis de merda. vcs são o exato motivo da nossa "reputação.

>tfw u will never FIESTA DURO with stallman

Se você se importa com o que outras pessoas pensam de você então você é um beta cuckold, especialmente se essas pessoas nem no mesmo país vivem.

The right-wing stops progress at every level, not just societal but also technological and scientific.

#bora temer
linux has always been shit.

>complains about not using english
>does the same

pic saved

>Brazil

Hue cares?

They should use OpenBSD instead.

>reputação
>Sup Forums
Que raios eu estou lendo.

the cost of moving from one system to another is enormous. if they are replacing their software ecosystem then they'll end up losing tens of millions if not hundreds of millions. guess it's time to hack the shit out of brazil! :D

Our glorious leader:
>guise we're broke. No more monies for education AND healthcare. Dun ask gibs.

at the exact same week they come up with the brilliant idea that they should perhaps ditch a perfectly functional free software, which people were already trained and fit to use, for a proprietary solution.

I don't know how this level of purchases work, but i'm assuming that new licenses would have a far bigger cost than simple renewalls. Plus some more nice fees in consulting for readaptation for the new ecosystem. which they'll pay despite the fact that every single user would have the exact same thing at their personal private computers.

>guess it's time to hack the shit out of brazil! :
not worth it.
unless you like pics of trannies, because you'll find lots of them.

I though about it. I had to leave some sort of proof that I'm a brazilian who hates this practice. But I acknowledge that it was a bit hypocrytical of me.

>promoting an OS with cuck license

kek

finally some informed user

Temer is making this because he loves micro$oft

Primeiramente, morte aos esquerdistas.

Não é culpa da microsoft que esta merda de governo escolheu a dedo os profissionais mais inúteis do mundo pra participar do SISP.

GNU/Linux é superior? Sim, mas não nas mãos de um bando de chimpanzés drogados. Se for pra ser uma merda como é hoje, pelo menos que seja uma merda e funcione, com suporte da microsoft, os retardados não vão ter a oportunidade de cagar com software sensitivo

>complete coup
>screw around with IT
Why?

You are overthinking all this of being part of Sup Forums a bit. Take a nap.

>Micro$oft dindu nuffin

Temer needs to game. He's gonna fall back to silver a this rate.

Primeiramente, fora Temer!

Claro que não, coitadinha da Microsoft! Por puro acidente que o governo mais americanista e neoliberal em décadas está entregando todo o patrimônio brasileiro às mãos de poderes estrangeiros.

>C3S programmers are dumb as bricks and create programs with college-level of shittyness
>Microsoft is attacking brazil

wew lad

Dear god, /lefypol/ you are on wrong imageboard. Say hello to /tech/ for me.

You know how Temer got into power, right anons?

Vá-te à merda Roberto, aposto que nunca teve que tocar no aborto mental produzido por esta aberração de instituição.

>não é culpa da microsoft
Não, é só coincidência!

Este é o nível dos coxinhas brazucas.

Todo dia um 7 a 1!

Here comes the right wing spamming squad. How is the money for spamming these day niggers

sometimes slavery is easier

Pretty sure you misquoted me. I was being ironic. Do we have to use < irony > tags around here?

>government is taken over by military
>the military spends their time on IT and spamming Sup Forums
Short regime.

> The right-wing stops progress at every level, not just societal but also technological and scientific
Pure left wing also kinda does that.

I'm on the left and sometimes think our left is retarded, you can't for instance force book stores to reserve big compartments to promote local writers nobody wants to read anyways, and thereby force a sort of preservation of culture / writership / local small jobs. Or other shit.

IMO it's a question of having a sort of balance without most citizens and politicians trying to sit in the middle. It's better if strong parties exist for both right and left, and people actually are more on one or the other side, but change positions occasionally when arguments convince sufficiently.

Because they want to surveil and control the population. Think outside the box, user.

>anime girl
Thanks god isn't the scum of maki.

I know, right? #makeamericagreatagain
Huehuehue

come on.
There's no HDF (hueDefenseLeague)

There probably was a project for that, since it's the cool thing that all of the big countries are doing, but its funds ended up almost entirely set aside by Mossack Fonseca somewhere nice and cozy and with the remainder going to some Senator's nephew who's "good with computers".

>spouting memes like a good goy

Did people seriously expect US backed political parties to promote non backdoored systems? Hope brazilcucks and the entirety of the new "right" enjoys getting fucked by Shillary

>His endorsement of communism
Not even the third line and you're already spreading misinfo and blatant lies
>calls people leftists while supporting the leftist United States backed coup
No wonder Brazil is a shithole senpai

There's no such thing as a right in the entirety of the Americas
The last thing closest to a right in South America was Pinochet

>coxinhas
Já esqueceu que Dilmãe permitiu que o Facebook colocasse drones sobre espaço aéreo brasileiro para entregar internet para um favela?
Isso sem contar tentativas criar patrulha para censurar a internet.

Did they even finish migrating to GNU/Linux systems?

>he expected something other than automatic irrational furious insults with no content from the progeny of Olavo de Carvalho
kek

>Primeiramente, fora Temer!

É por essas e outras que eu #FechoComFreixo!

Dear god, Sup Forums turn battleground to Sup Forums and /leftypol/? I start missed the Sup Forums.

postmod leftism is cancer and unfortunately all that's left from the brazilian left

A pica do patrão bem fundo tá gostosa?

Ele é Macfag.

You've seen nothing.

rbt.asia/g/thread/S54108508

Stallman stands for Freedom.

Antifreedom capitalists and anti freedom communists are his enemy.

He is a shining star in a world of shit.

Microsoft doesn't sell your data to most governments senpai, they do to the NSA because otherwise they would be buttraped into oblivion, but not to small and even possibly rouge governments
A country that just had a political coup is not a good one to give them proof of your corruption, documents could easily land in Wikileaks by some IT grunt who supported the previous government
However, it does give access to critical data and infrastructure to the NSA and the CIA

Sou meu próprio patrão, querido. Quem sabe um dia você chega lá

macOS might not be 100% free software, but it's more free than Windows.

Vou começar fazer spam de imagens de anime no Sup Forums e no /leftypol/.

>defendo mac
ou não já que eles só querem fotos de pinto.

Oh, it also promotes american services, which is a lock in into the botnet and thus population surveillance/control

you forgot the worst part: hues.
The day hues turned Sup Forums into a Sup Forums vs /leftypol/ battleground.

>Sou meu próprio patrão, querido.
Legal esse meme. Tá curtindo os juros do cheque especial? Tomara que você não se incomode muito quando o Walmart acabar com seu "negócio".

Há corda parceiro, você não é patrão bosta nenhuma. Tu é pobre metido a rico. Vai ser bonito ver a tua laia cair do cavalo.

>Quem sabe um dia você chega lá
Trabalho numa cooperativa, já estou melhor que você campeão! ;^)

>comunas de um lado
>fascistas de outro
>ninguém defendo ditadura da singularidade tecnológica

Tecnocracia é a única ideologia correta, senpaiília.

Bem, eu estou indo dormir. Se até amanhã essa thread não tiver sido deletada ou arquivada, algo de ruim vai acontecer.

Why can't US citizens kick the people that want to make total surveillance easy as fuck for totalitarian regimes (or even companies striving for monopoly) out of office?

It's one of the roots of the problem, the trends in the computer industry are still very, very US-based after all.

Close errado.

Boa noite, monamur.

>Why can't US citizens kick the people that want to make total surveillance easy as fuck for totalitarian regimes (or even companies striving for monopoly) out of office?
Dunno', they literally have a traitor running for the presidency, and """"leading"""" in the (((polls)))
I guess they're way too deep in the doublethink to fix their country, years of a bloody civil war might reset them back into sanity

enquanto vc bate punheta na internéte, eu como as coleguinhas q ocuparam a escolinha com migo XDDDDDDDD

CAPTCHA: CLOSE CANCER