Im almost proud of microsoft lately

im almost proud of microsoft lately

excepting the windows10 bullshit

Nice hardware for sure. I might buy one at some point if they hackintosh well or at least are a good fit for some flavor of Linux. No fucking chance of using them with the OS they ship with though.

>hackintosh
>touchscreen

kek

It'll work fine, pressure sensitivity and all, as long as it registers as a tablet. People have been modding macbooks into tablets since at least 2009 (see modbooks) and third-party external touch displays work fine with OS X. Apple doesn't cater to touchscreens with oversized UI elements in their desktop OS, but it works.

>OS X
We macOS now.

shouldn't the phones be arranged in the opposite order

Now if they would only make an 8 inch tablet that's worth a damn I'd be sold.

had no idea about the existence of this hack. seems good enough to try. but i dont know, macOS is still a non touch os.
see pic

I'd bet the surface desktop is similarly unrepairable and unexpandable. Yeah the display is wonderful, especially since it's a sensible ratio for work (3:2), but the tower I built two weeks ago costed me $900 (could bring it down to $~650 or so if I cut corners on cooler, case, PSU, etc a little) and is fully upgradable and easily more powerful than the base model $3000 surface desktop.

I wish they'd sell the pressure sensitive display as a standalone unit. It'd be much easier to justify dropping a fat stack of cash on it if I knew I could hook it up to any number of much more powerful towers over the next 5-10 years. My Wacom Intuos3 has lasted me 11 years and counting, and I'd expect no less from a pen display replacing it.

>2 tablets
>laptop
>desktop with outdated mobile components
>dpi scaling on win10 is still dogshit

They're so close, and yet so far

and its still the best stuff on the market.
funny isnt it?

Probably not the best laptop, but you're right about the tablet and art-major-all-in-one part

at least there's a glimmer of hope

Are those Microshaft products in OPs image? Blatantly copying Apple's design then.

nigger, go watch some of the sessions from the ignite conference related to security.

Microsoft is really upping their game.

This is the second step in windows being closed platform

Not even kidding:
> iMac ripoff
> MacBook Pro ripoff
> iPad ripoff (with keyboard)

Apple fucked this up with click to unlock.

I'm honestly really tempted to buy a SP4

ok kid I bet you were one of those that defended apples rounded rectangle

none are digitizers
go suck a gay man

More like they took the mantle from Apple in all of those categories.

All Apple did was turn the pro line into a toy and alienate the hard core content creator base that propped up the Macbook Pro to begin with.

someone make a new one with the iphone7 that doesn't unlock because jony ive thinks slide to unlock is passe now

(you)

only the surface cuck is really a clone, the studio looks fucking nothing like an iMac other than sharing the color scheme and a somewhat similar target market

>only the surface cuck is really a clone
Which apple device is a tablet connect to a keyboard using a retarded hinge?

Blatant poojet shilling

>b-but it's a little different here so all these blatantly similar design choices are irrelevant!
that minimal white backlit logo alone screams "MacBook wannabe" especially when accompanied by the characteristic two-tone color scheme and overall minimal aluminum aesthetic

No 8 inch tablet is worth a damn.

t. google/apple drone enacting damage control contingency

How's that toilet witch, sanjeer?

Not really, the companies that actually have anything to lose are OEMs like Acer, HP and Dell, because finally somebody is actually making a desirable line of Windows computers.

>different form factor and design are irrelevant but it's the same color so it must be the same
0/10

Where is the surface phone?!? It's literally all they don't have in the surface line up now. I'd strongly consider getting one if they released it.

Probably not gonna happen since Intel scrapped the Atom.

No one buys surface products and no one definitely buys windows phones

They already sold Nokia to Foxconn

I feel like they have totally outsourced the software department at Microsoft. The hardware is the only good thing about them now.

>fagintosh