/csg/ - Chink shit general

Where have all the heroes gone"-edition

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

I'd include news, but I'm at work.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/STUFFED_EMOJI/32666921313.html
aliexpress.com/item/EARPHONE_CASE/32598929369.html
aliexpress.com/item/HEADPHONE_CASE/32630681468.html
aliexpress.com/item/TOUCHSCREEN_GLOVES/32247075369.html
aliexpress.com/item/KEY_THING/32350771530.html
aliexpress.com/item/WARIO/32324029070.html
aliexpress.com/item/Money-Clip/32570291791.html
aliexpress.com/item//32699438965.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-Colors-Original-Crystals-From-Swarovski-Choker-Necklace-For-Women-Jewelry-Gift-Party-Accessories-Wholesale-No/32652795902.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5,searchweb201603_1&btsid=75406c65-e176-43b0-9197-58c6b810d320
s.aliexpress.com/NNZNn2uQ
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-MIUI-V7-16-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Gold-362396.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-WIFI-Amplifier-Mi-Router-Wireless-Wi-Fi-Repeater-Network-Router-Expander-Antenna-Wifi-Roteador/32553968284.html?
s.aliexpress.com/FZbm22U3
aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-Original-Xiaomi-Wi-Fi-WiFi-Portable-Mini-USB-Wireless-Router-Repeator-WiFi-USB-Adapter/1941616_32554615010.html?
s.aliexpress.com/eIvmUJJ7
amazon.com/Edimax-EW-7811Un-150Mbps-Raspberry-Supports/dp/B003MTTJOY/
m.aliexpress.com/item/32628529584.html
aliexpress.com/item/deal/32654058663.html
s.aliexpress.com/f6NzEnmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> no news
> no link to previous thread
Chinese shopping user was better gtfo,
Delete thread and wait for a good one to be made

Just ordered a sanrenmu gb8. Does anyone else have one? Is it any good?

STOCK UP
aliexpress.com/item/STUFFED_EMOJI/32666921313.html

aliexpress.com/item/EARPHONE_CASE/32598929369.html

aliexpress.com/item/HEADPHONE_CASE/32630681468.html

aliexpress.com/item/TOUCHSCREEN_GLOVES/32247075369.html

aliexpress.com/item/KEY_THING/32350771530.html

aliexpress.com/item/WARIO/32324029070.html

aliexpress.com/item/Money-Clip/32570291791.html

Hnnng

Alipay is pretty funny. When it prompts me to reenter my info to verify me, I can just press cancel and the order goes through anyway

Kinda irks me that you only need aliexpress account info to use alipay. It's not like ebay and paypal.

You can make alipay true taobao too. Its kind of forces you too. So its probably a separate serves for china but not so much for the rest of the world.

Why is mixza 64gb cards suddenly 18 $?
I remember them being around 12 dollars.
Should i wait for price to go down or buy some other sd from amazon ?

I know for a fact that /csg/ was started by a 50ยข shill,it's sad to see it working

No one cares.

Any good touch screen gloves suitable for tiny girl hands? The ones here are going to be huge for her.

Cheapest I could find is $15.89.
aliexpress.com/item//32699438965.html

What is this?

>It's for urethral play

No wan cays indeed my slit eyed friend

Charging pack

>Call winky

Afraid not m8

what phantom power is recommend for the bm 800

It's actually a meme band 2!

I have one with the straight blade, haven't used it much but it's quite sturdy and works well.

Boring. Ask about the differences in redmi models pl0x

link to the necklace?

oh, neat

what can it do?
does it run android wear?
battery life?

No. Here's my hairy arm instead.

You can't even see what it is clearly.

It can track steps, monitor heartbeat and give you the time. I'm just wearing it for a fairly good watch. Apparently battery life lasts 20 days and it's 41% out the box. No idea about android wear though, but it's mainly used with the Mi Fit app which you can use to configure the watch

Can anyone help me find a headphone case on ali for my AKG K240? There are plenty of them on ebay "from china" but I can't find any on ali that have the correct dimensions and they're pricey ($25AU) for what they are.

GM /csg/, today's a boring day - I got just 2 glass protectors, surprisingly intact.

The chink had to resend one of them 3 times for free because the previous ones were broken on delivery. He tried chinking me twice by skipping the box and shipping it in plain package but the third time he realized that he is losing money so he sent it properly ;_;

aliexpress.com/item/3-Colors-Original-Crystals-From-Swarovski-Choker-Necklace-For-Women-Jewelry-Gift-Party-Accessories-Wholesale-No/32652795902.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5,searchweb201603_1&btsid=75406c65-e176-43b0-9197-58c6b810d320

thx those look neat

I would have just deleted my store completely instead of having to keep sending out free replacement s

Maybe

s.aliexpress.com/NNZNn2uQ

Got my Oukitel K6000, don't feel chinked at all

K6000 pro here. How's your SoT?

got smth from china and taiwan

How long does it take for my Good Boy points to be put into my account after doing a review?

Looks good to me, thanks user.

Forgot to add the pro. I just put it on the charget so I can't give you an sot right now.

Fair enough. Was wondering why anyone bought the non pro this late haha.

Did you hear about the k10000s? Should be out in a few months, I might upgrade if the camera is better and it isn't too big, after initial prices drop.

He didn't ship my order. Why is this allowed.

I was actualy considering the k10000 at first but decidet it was to bulky plus this one had better specs. Not sure about the new model tho

>tfw you own a G3

just buy a nice DAC with phantom power

post tiny girl hands desu

>Meme accounts
Fuck him though, either get what they advertised to take it up with ali

That phone looks hideous though, like some transformers shit.

Why would he give you free shit just because of clerical error ?

>Clerical error

Haha I used to have one.
The charging ic literally burnt out after 4 months, fucking piece of shit phone.

Me too, but the k6000 pro was much more balanced and 1080p screen so I went with that instead.
The 10000s should be a bit thinner though because they did away with the steel chassis.

I don't want you to run my qt3.14gf's fingerprints, user.

I've had mine for two years now. I'm lucky if I get more than 3 hours sot, but apart from that it's good enough that I can't justify upgrading yet.

Instantly I thought? Unless a video.

Video and picture.

I assume my meme pillow is shipped, as I asked them to change my order.

Do these Mixza sdcard good for storing hi-res music and use them on DAPs or phone?

Is this a bm700?
My mother just gave it to me...

Proper audio interface

Just got my memeshark and it came with gifts I didn't know would be included
1000 years to our chink friends

I love that it says etc on the case
and the classy gold, unf.

I got $10 refund on paypal because I got chinked so how many GB I would get for buying in goybest under $10?

If you mean GB points, you get those mostly by reviewing shit (with pics of it), not by buying it - buying only gives a couple of points per dollar spent.

So - Go to the 0.99$ deals on GB, buy as many things as you can with your 10 bucks, review them and get points

which version of this RNP should I get? and which are the differences?
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-MIUI-V7-16-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Gold-362396.html

Does user know of a cheap wireless N USB dongle that works well?

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-WIFI-Amplifier-Mi-Router-Wireless-Wi-Fi-Repeater-Network-Router-Expander-Antenna-Wifi-Roteador/32553968284.html?

Post Christmas decor

1pc Lovely Christmas Chair Covers Mr
s.aliexpress.com/FZbm22U3
(from AliExpress Android)

Look how shit the chink version is compared to the other pic

isnt it too early

this thing is cool but I'm just looking for something so that my desktop can access my wifi when I need it to

ahahahahahahah thats pathetic man

thats what it does... this one just has added functionality

but if you want something else try this
aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-Original-Xiaomi-Wi-Fi-WiFi-Portable-Mini-USB-Wireless-Router-Repeator-WiFi-USB-Adapter/1941616_32554615010.html?

Anything more than 0.3$ will loose you money.

Is there anything that will hold a safety razor blade so I can use it to cut stuff like a knife and not for shaving?

I don't even know how to word it for searching.

What would you even need to cut

the skin of his victims, with easily disposable blades.

Deal With It Glasses Women Men Minecraft Polygonal Thug Life Sunglasses Mosaic Masculine 8 Bits Style Pixel Sun Glasses YQ099
s.aliexpress.com/eIvmUJJ7

Cop or not?

I have a ton I got off Amazon on a pricing error and they are so sharp it just seems useful to have it with a handle.

Oh I see. I thought it was just an extender

Is it better than something like this?
amazon.com/Edimax-EW-7811Un-150Mbps-Raspberry-Supports/dp/B003MTTJOY/

If so I'm definitely ordering one now.

You can find medical scalpels and handles on aliexpress

As well as the art knives

Both do what you have described better than razor blades

Those are super fucking lame, not to mention massively uncomfortable looking.

Those are more expensive than proper sunglasses.... is this the meme tax ?

i have this. you need to run the xiaomi software for it to work in windows which sucks. kinda slow. i replaced it with a buffalo 5ghz adapter

m.aliexpress.com/item/32628529584.html

OK well that's a no-go for me. Thanks user

Basically most of those tiny USB wifi adapters use the same or similar chipset so basically they aren't too much different to each other. So just get the cheapest one you can get

are u mad? of course
2/3rds of the price here tho: aliexpress.com/item/deal/32654058663.html

>no news
>no previous thread

2nd worst thread in /csg/ history

>appeasing casuals
smdh

I take full responsibility.

Which was the worst then ?

Okay boyos i need a good chink mouse, and a keyboard

Any good experiences you could share?

It's ok you tried your best

Let's pray that regular OP gets out of the hospital soon

The first which set us down this dark path of buying chink shit

james donkey
motospeed inflictor ck104

Check the wiki, it has the brands people here have tried and found decent.

There are a few untested brands that may be very good but don't complain you got chinked.

Do you really "need" a new keyboard and mouse. If you actually "need" them i would actually recommend to get a proper brand Logitech if it's something you plan to use daily.
If you need it its also probably not the best idea to ship something from China that may arrive in one piece within the next month or so

If you don't actually "need" it then feel free to try one of the chink brands from the wiki and post a review when you get it

show us that hot ass

Would these be good for my sisters couch?

Wholesale New Design Hot Fashion Square Adult Linen Furnishing Cushions Home Car Sofa Office Seat Pillow
s.aliexpress.com/f6NzEnmI

>shitposting from jail
nice bait

Well my mouse pretty much doesn't click so i kinda need it